Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dude lol ur cracken me off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

dude lol ur cracken me off Empty
PostSubject: dude lol ur cracken me off   dude lol ur cracken me off I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:51 pm

lol bro, never knew ud quit the cc lol. But seriously... u said u didnt care lmfao and I clearly stated not to piss me off.. w/e bro, have a nice time lmfao. just a new topic to f4c3.
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: dude lol ur cracken me off   dude lol ur cracken me off I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Another thread in the making eh? Well..

Did I ever say it was because of our argument in cc? Not really, I've thought this for a long time, I just didn't have guts to say it really. You on the other hand, are trying to escalate things further by starting up a pointless thread which won't make you look good. Perhaps I should've left a long time ago, never really cared about cc in February and didn't even have guts to leave so..yea.. I was already annoyed on that day anyway so it was really your fault that you started the argument in the first place, and my fault for answering back. So really I don't really think there was a need for a new thread, you could've just posted in mine but whatever it doesn't really matter.

I've left it now, but I could've left a few months ago..Oh well.

Have a nice day.

- Face -
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: lololol   dude lol ur cracken me off I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Razz bro, i accidently put it on the wrong thing. No need for a long paragraph to explain urself. u kno... I was in a bad mood that day Razz and it probably wasn't ur fault for the conversation... but hey 1 thing i will give u credit for is the saying of, u can only say it on internet and not to my face not saying i wud agree with it but ya...
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: !@#$ lol, im bored so im replying again   dude lol ur cracken me off I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Oh!! And btw, idc how bad i look cuz back in 2004 i was the most wanted player in runescape. I've been a criminal, a friend or maybe even a leader... but it all doesnt matter to me. See... when u said its really my fault.... welll.. i disagree bro... cuz i warned u and u went for a pointless conversation. So, the reality is that you're stubborn to reply when i warned u and I'm wrong for being mad on u? lol
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: dude lol ur cracken me off   dude lol ur cracken me off I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:50 am

Quote :
See... when u said its really my fault.... welll.. i disagree bro... cuz i warned u and u went for a pointless conversation. So, the reality is that you're stubborn to reply when i warned u and I'm wrong for being mad on u? lol

I'm stubborn enough to reply yes, I can admit that.

Oh and how could I tell you was in a bad mood? I may have been in the cc alot but I barely talked to you. It was my fault for answering back and how it escalated further. I could've stopped it myself but I carried on, yes I can be like that. Like I said I was annoyed on the same day as you (which you didn't know either) about something else.

Quote :
bro, i accidently put it on the wrong thing.

Guess that says it then. No need to go on further about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dude lol ur cracken me off   dude lol ur cracken me off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dude lol ur cracken me off
Page 1 of 1