Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Subzero and hiders

Go down 
+12
cabales mage
124william
cookie ko
infernal_aim
dragoon 889
5 k 1 1 l z
jeunslo
F4c3 D3st1ny
Fad Mad
Abbem20
bluemonkyman
0x0 Z 0x0
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:44 pm

Ok, I played Sub and he hid on me and got at least 250-300 charges off of it. He hid in the beginning of the game. Final score was 983 to 1131..He won of course. I'm not putting up with this shit from him and from any other hiders in the cc. So each time I get on and I see him in the cc, I'm kicking him out - every time, no warning. I'm doing this until he says he'll never hide again on people who don't hide on him. Sub says "It's a part of the game." I say bullshit. You wanna know why, Sub? Hiding screws games up. How? The hunter uses run energy trying to find their opponent. The hider, meanwhile, just sits on his ass without using any run energy up. It messes all games up because the hunter wastes all his run energy up trying to find his coward. It's really screwed up when the hider has a high agility level, while the hunter has low agility or no agility at all. Cheap people find cheap ways to win at things and this is a very cheap way to win. Sub, have some common sense and shove that excuse of "It's a part of the game" away because that's the lamest excuse I've ever heard. Well, I guess your other excuse was more lame than that one. The one where you said "But you'll pwn me." THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE TO HIDE. HIDING IS NEVER OK UNLESS THE OTHER PLAYER HID ON YOU. YOU GOT THAT? I'll be waiting for you to say that you'll never hide on other people that don't hide on you again, Sub. Until then, I'm kicking you out of the cc every time I see you in it. And I hope the other generals will kick you out when I'm not on but they're not obligated to do that.
Back to top Go down
bluemonkyman

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:09 pm

i agree. housing is one thing but i hate it when people stick around the outer area and make u find them then house is just a bitch because you're all out of run and cant do shit. i say just go middle and then do what you need to win. we are pros and dont need noob strategys.
Back to top Go down
Abbem20
Fogger
Fogger
Abbem20

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:19 am

I really don't see what's wrong with hiding.
You can do it, so it's part of the game. There are simply not many people that hide in FoG Pros. That doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.

There is always some nice handy tool called Explorers ring (3), which restrores 50% run energy several times a day.
Back to top Go down
Fad Mad
Admin
Admin

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:29 am

hmm some good words.. 0x0 but, still.. hiding is part of the game, and ppl can make lots of tactics from hiding , tbh mcnublet hides on me lots of times and so do others, and if som1 hides on u..hide on him and make use of ur proness Razz

something else.. the same thing happened with me and "traid111"..he kept winning by hiding and i kept getting mad, caused lots of problems, but now idc lol ...
Back to top Go down
https://fogpros.forumotion.net
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:07 pm

I know what you mean 0x0, espiecally when it's in a crowded world

I'm not really bothered when people hide on me, unless if I can't really find them at all..Razz

It might be part of the game but to be honest it's a waste of time to hide on people..Or house, and if you want rates you will be enfuriated by people who do hide or house..

So what I say is:

People who waste your time by hiding/housing, you waste theirs (that's how I roll ^^)
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:50 am

I agree with face i dont mind hiders unless i cant find them... And i think standing still in the middle against fog pros isnt really fun. =/
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:23 pm

No no no..I'm not saying to stay still and stay in the middle of the map the whole game..I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying there should be no hiding if your opponent didn't hide on you. It's ok to run of course..There's a difference between running and hiding. It pisses me off when a pro hides on me when I didn't hide on them at all.
Back to top Go down
5 k 1 1 l z
P R O
P R O
5 k 1 1 l z

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:28 am

hey he's just a good hider wait till you see my new style of rocking it like makes people call me nerds when i dont even eat or pray and thats why hiding is good it makes hunter lose run energy
Back to top Go down
Fad Mad
Admin
Admin

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:41 am

hmm, when i stand in middle vs noobs and i dont eat nor pray, and then they hide on me..ugh that is the worst thing that might happen to me :S, or if i pray and get like 2k charges..then oobs hide , im like how the eff will they win and they are lvl 30s or 40s....
Back to top Go down
https://fogpros.forumotion.net
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:59 pm

I know that I hide, but I don't actaully 'try' to hide, I just run a little bit forward from where I spawn, makes it so they gotta run a little bit but not so they spend 5 minutes finding me, I don't move either, they find me and I just orb to the middle and just go with it, or badly house if I'm in the mood >_>
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: k guys   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:01 pm

tbh, i dont see whats wrong with hiding... first off all, if u dont hide and u get hunted first, ur opponent mite hide.. second of all, with ur skills 0x0.. i believe u can find him quickly.. third of all, dont run then... hide is a tactic, and i really dont see whats wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
cookie ko
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
cookie ko

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:37 am

First of all I do not hide and most of you know it. 0x0 you chose to play fog so you can't really complain. Here are some quotes straight from the manual.

"There are no specific requirements to play Fist of Guthix, just a tactical mind and possibly some handy equipment."

Look up tactic in the dictionary and it will say: "a plan, procedure, or expedient for promoting a desired end or result."

Another thing that the manual says is: If you are the hunted, your task is to evade your opponent and gather as many charges from the Fist of Guthix as possible.

If you are the hunter, your task is simply to track down and slay your opponent.
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:42 pm

okay, after all this, I have to say...
0x0 you have a good point, it is cheap and a gay move, but yet, its still part of the game and you can't force someone to not do it

bluemonkeyman says pretty much exactly what i think about hiding...so i agree with him on wat he said

abbem says its part of the game and it is, so you can't stop it from happening, and he also has a helpful tip

fad's got a good point, just get over it i guess =S ...and dont hold a grudge forever...

if you're given the chance and hunted second, if sum1 did some gay tactic to u that u dont like, just do it to them, but dont hold a grudge
not to mention, hiding isn't really a big problem, unless u waste like all ur energy trying to find the hider, which I no is the only part ur complaining about rite now, and it is sumthin to complain about cus its sumtimes stupid, but part of the game

infernal...try not to piss off 0x0 again.... =S

cookie's got a valid point but it's still gay when u don't do it to sum1 but they do it to u

so to sum it all up....
0x0, it is a very gay thing to do, yet still part of the game so u can't do anythng about it, and i no ur only complaining about the part when people hide and make u waste all ur run, so if u dont do it to them, and they do it to u, ur just gona hav to get over it, but if u do it back, make sure u kickass Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:57 pm

Well, Infernal and Cookie already don't like me (both probably hate me) so I saw something like this coming from both of them already. Ok, first off - Infernal..I'm not going to hide on another pro. It's already understood that pros don't hide on each other in the cc. Second, thanks for insulting me, Cookie by telling me to look up "tactic" in the dictionary and telling me what it means. If you think I'm stupid and want to tell me then just tell me. Don't beat around the bush here...Infernal, you're a hypocrite. You say you don't find anything wrong with hiding, which is complete bull shit. If I hid on you or any other pro hid on you and won, while you didn't hide at all, you would be just as pissed off as I am. Don't come back to this topic replying that you wouldn't be pissed off. Same thing goes for you too, Cookie. Can't stand hypocrites. And if you two still think that there's nothing wrong with hiding, then we'll just have to let all the members of the cc know that they can hide if they want. I mean, I'm fine with hiding, I'm actually a better hider than I am a runner. How do you think I got my first 37k rating in FOG? I had no protect prayers and just 68-78 range with no magic and no strength. Yes, I did hide all that rating but I have an excuse - no prayer and only one combat style. But guess what - Once I got 43 prayer, I quit hiding all together. Had no use for it anymore. So it won't hurt my feelings at all if you let me start hiding again, to be honest, it'll just do me a favor. I might even put up a poll now asking everyone if we should all hide if we want to. If most of them say "yes" then we'll all start hiding. Sound like a good plan, Infernal and Cookie? And to anyone who is reading this - if you want to call me stupid, then just call me it. Don't beat around the bush like Cookie just did with me.
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:46 am

man oxo you always write so much. =/ And i dont like reading at all.
Back to top Go down
cabales mage
Fogger
Fogger

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Stupid! Lol joking man..Come on now guys, drop this topic, the thing is Subzero542 hid and as we all know hiding is N O T cool at all when your opponent didn't do it. Most of you, if not all, have got mad because you've had to fight someone that did this.

So I say, just drop it and play FOG as it should be, playing fair and square. Do the same as your opponent did. If he hides, then you hide too, if he tanks then you tank too. If he runs, then you run. That's it, simple rules.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DROP THIS TOPIC ALREADY <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:03 pm

^ Just lock the thread already Razz

And yes, forget about this has happened, and move on.
Back to top Go down
cookie ko
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
cookie ko

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:56 am

cabales mage wrote:
Stupid! Lol joking man..Come on now guys, drop this topic, the thing is Subzero542 hid and as we all know hiding is N O T cool at all when your opponent didn't do it. Most of you, if not all, have got mad because you've had to fight someone that did this.

So I say, just drop it and play FOG as it should be, playing fair and square. Do the same as your opponent did. If he hides, then you hide too, if he tanks then you tank too. If he runs, then you run. That's it, simple rules.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DROP THIS TOPIC ALREADY <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

People don't tank me even though I tank them Neutral
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:36 pm

http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?74,75,857,58588496
look what this guy posts on forums...
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:20 pm

lol jeun...that guys got almost the same prob as 0x0, but he sucks and 0x0 owns his ass anyday

...but it does show the re-occuring problem of hiding noobs =|

but in other words....

DROP THIS F***ING TOPIC ALREADY
Back to top Go down
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Ok, I'm just going to end this right now. Today I played Sub twice - both of which I used a normal shortbow (the first bow you ever get at Tutorial Island) and bronze arrows. First game - score was 827-693..against bronze arrows and normal shortbow. I won. Second game - score was 1.1k to 730..against bronze arrows and normal shortbow. I lost that one.

Now let's get a rundown of the games we've played against each other. I'll start off with Sub's wins vs me.

First win - Score: 1.1k - 780 ---- He hid this game, causing me to waste my run energy when I didn't hide on him.
Second win - Score: 1k or 1.1k - 730 ---- I made a poor decision on this one. Torn Killer5 came in the cc and started
talking shit with me saying Sub was better than me. So I immediately stop
training my range and go hunt them down in World 1. This was after not
playing FOG for 7-8 hours while Sub was probably playing for hours before me.
I wasn't even ready to play my best. So, I played like shit in that game. That
loss was my fault.
Third win - Score: 1.1k - 750 ---- I used normal shortbow and bronze arrows.

Now my wins.

First win - Score: 743 - 409 ---- Just flat out beat his ass.
Second win - Score: 827 - 693 ---- I used normal shortbow and bronze arrows.

Are any of Sub's wins impressive? Hiding first game..not impressive. His second win was my fault. Third win...Beat me when I used the regular shortbow and bronze arrows..totally not impressive.

Are my wins impressive? My first win..I can't really say it's impressive that I beat him but it might be impressive that he only got 409 charges on me. My second win..I used the worst shortbow and the worst arrows and beat his ass. Held him to 693.

Post your thoughts on this if you all want to. Keep talking shit to me, Sub. You don't have any impressive wins. Come talk to me when you beat me with a normal shortbow and bronze arrows. Oh, and I hope you have the balls enough to post back on this thread.
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:04 am

LETS JUST FORGET ABOUT THIS STUPID POINTLESS SHT AND GET THE THREAD LOCKED

0x0 all i hav to say is just get over it and beat his ass when u can, no grudges, no cussing each other out, just hate (or ignore) each other in SILENCE
Back to top Go down
nick1313137

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:05 am

i agree........

the reason i had some people kicked was exactly that. I asked no run, and you know what they did????? They hid like a hole bunch of beavers.

Soz canada

Thanks

Nick
Back to top Go down
Its A Pwner
Fogger
Fogger

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:45 pm

Lol you make it sound like there's something wrong with hiding, which is total bullshit. Neutral. Besides, all real pros know how to sweep the arena, easily finding 99% of hiders. Hiding is actually even more honorable than running in a sense... the way most of us pros run (house/rock hugging) kinda abuses the flawed targeting system.
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: ....   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:07 pm

0x0 Z 0x0 wrote:
Well, Infernal and Cookie already don't like me (both probably hate me) so I saw something like this coming from both of them already. Ok, first off - Infernal..I'm not going to hide on another pro. It's already understood that pros don't hide on each other in the cc. Second, thanks for insulting me, Cookie by telling me to look up "tactic" in the dictionary and telling me what it means. If you think I'm stupid and want to tell me then just tell me. Don't beat around the bush here...Infernal, you're a hypocrite. You say you don't find anything wrong with hiding, which is complete bull shit. If I hid on you or any other pro hid on you and won, while you didn't hide at all, you would be just as pissed off as I am. Don't come back to this topic replying that you wouldn't be pissed off. Same thing goes for you too, Cookie. Can't stand hypocrites. And if you two still think that there's nothing wrong with hiding, then we'll just have to let all the members of the cc know that they can hide if they want. I mean, I'm fine with hiding, I'm actually a better hider than I am a runner. How do you think I got my first 37k rating in FOG? I had no protect prayers and just 68-78 range with no magic and no strength. Yes, I did hide all that rating but I have an excuse - no prayer and only one combat style. But guess what - Once I got 43 prayer, I quit hiding all together. Had no use for it anymore. So it won't hurt my feelings at all if you let me start hiding again, to be honest, it'll just do me a favor. I might even put up a poll now asking everyone if we should all hide if we want to. If most of them say "yes" then we'll all start hiding. Sound like a good plan, Infernal and Cookie? And to anyone who is reading this - if you want to call me stupid, then just call me it. Don't beat around the bush like Cookie just did with me.
kid, im no hypocrite. i wont be pissed if u hid on me cuz im not like a bs like u. Like seriously its a game, getting pissed at urself is not gunna make it better; sure ill be pissed but i save it, i dont express that shit. Wat am i going to do to a player on the internet? smash my pc? nty. 0x0, dont take things so serious man chill out im not trying to fight. Sub doesnt always hide and hiding isnt wrong with the rules; ure aloud to hide. people hide on me all the time and idc... ok ill just sum it up; 0x0 stop being such a puss and crying on us, a lost is a lost no excuses and kid dont take things so serious...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subzero and hiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subzero and hiders
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fist of Guthix Pros :: Clan Discussion :: Discuss Fog here!-
Jump to: