Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make your choice

Go down 
+6
infernal_aim
5 k 1 1 l z
cookie ko
F4c3 D3st1ny
124william
0x0 Z 0x0
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Make your choice   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:26 pm

I worked hard for my general rank in the cc and i get demoted for no reason at all. I asked mc why i got demoted..he said "um.." *shrugs* I asked again and he ignored my question..yea he most likely has a reason for demoting me along with a few other players but he's too much of a pussy to answer that question to me.K so here's how it works : mc gives me a reason why me and other players got demoted or I'm out of this cc for good.And I mean it I'm not gonna deal with shit like this.Oh and if the reason he gives me is shitty I'm out too and I don't think there's going to be a good reason to why he demoted me.So it looks like I'm most likely going to leave the cc for good.And if mc decides to still not give me a reason then he can just delete me from the cc.K I've spoken my mind. Make your choice.
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:01 pm

well dude.... scratch

all that i got to say is that its just a ranking,
but it its that important to u, i think it depends on mc's reason for demoting u if u stay or leave Neutral

hope u stay but if not, good bye...i guess
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:47 am

It may be just a ranking but really It can mean something or alot to some people. It means something to me kind of..

I get demoted for no reason, I still need an answer..
Back to top Go down
cookie ko
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
cookie ko

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:23 pm

were you using the new chat? I don't think mc can demote any1 in that chat? Fad owns that acc I think.
Back to top Go down
5 k 1 1 l z
P R O
P R O
5 k 1 1 l z

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:47 pm

0x0 i can see how you feel if you anyone with you on this bring me in I have reasons i'd rather not share. affraid
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:31 pm

dude also if it makes u feel any better...

im not ranked in any fog pro cc's except for cabbys and im not a gen

Neutral
Back to top Go down
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Ok, mc has until Saturday to answer my question to me.If he doesn't by the end of Saturday, you all won't see me again.All mc has to do is man-up and answer me..pfft he doesn't even have to man-up to answer it..it's just a question..answer the damn thing and act like you have a pair.Effing wimp..Oh, and promoting my general rank back won't make me stay - I want the reason why you demoted me along with other people in the cc without giving us a reason as to why you did.This is really making you look bad to all the other players in the cc.I'm pretty sure other people in the cc would like to know why they got demoted.You have until Saturday.The time's ticking.
Back to top Go down
5 k 1 1 l z
P R O
P R O
5 k 1 1 l z

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:17 pm

0x0 really i'm with you on this one (reasons confidential) add me in the game same user
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: guys   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:38 pm

if a single rank wud make u quit then im not on ur side. Maybe its important to u maybe its like a treasure to u but a rank means nothing, the rank in others heart means something else. U need general to kick others? or wtf do u need a general rank. U guys might think im saying this cuz im mc's friend but its a game, and if u wud quit cuz of such a minor reason then u fail and quit how ever u like.
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: lol   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:48 pm

and i agree with its a pwner, he asked if u wud quit in life if u lose a rank lmfao
Back to top Go down
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: You don't get my point,Infernal...   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:09 pm

You obviously don't get my point.The reason I'm pissed off is NOT that I'm not a general...the reason I am pissed off is that all I wanted was a reason to why me and other players got their ranks demoted.I mean when we got demoted Mc didn't even bother to tell us why he demoted us...don't you think that's rude?????If you don't think that's rude then I don't know what to say about you.When I saw that I got demoted,I wasn't that pissed off,I just wondered what I did to get demoted.I even let it go for a few days after I saw it,thinking that Mc would give us reasons why he demoted us.Him not giving us a reason makes him a dick because that's just a lack of respect to other people.And WHY would you let something like this go by without asking why you got demoted???If you do let something like this go by then you are just too passive or you're just too damn scared to ask why you got demoted.Don't get off making me look like the bad guy here,Infernal.I'm pissed off at the LACK OF RESPECT Mc had for us.Goes to show how considerate he is of other people.You're obviously a simple-minded person,Infernal.GET SMARTER.
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:19 am

infernal_aim wrote:
if a single rank wud make u quit then im not on ur side. Maybe its important to u maybe its like a treasure to u but a rank means nothing, the rank in others heart means something else. U need general to kick others? or wtf do u need a general rank. U guys might think im saying this cuz im mc's friend but its a game, and if u wud quit cuz of such a minor reason then u fail and quit how ever u like.

You can't demote someone without a reason.

Oh and that's common..."you fail"..Seriously dude, do you really think that would stop 0x0 making his choice? To be honest you should think before you speak.

Oh and I've also left the cc. Can't stand it either.
Back to top Go down
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Idiot.   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:48 am

Oh,and Infernal - that cute little quote you got from Its A Pwner gives the word "retard" a whole new meaning.There are no ranks in life..makes no sense at all and I don't have any clue why you would say that.I can imagine a person with down syndrome laughing at how retarded that little phrase was.Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Robn Ho0od99
MOD
MOD
Robn Ho0od99

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:26 am

heres wat i think bout all this.. 0x0 and F4c3 are ryte.. working ur ass off to get ranked agenst more then 100 ppl deserves some sort of respect and not demotion.. tbh i have been considering leavin the chat too.. ive mad amazing friends but some immature bratz join the CC and ruin the fun.. i dunno.. i will also make up my mind soon..
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: lmfao   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:34 am

u guys dont get my point and i understand 0x0, but ur making such a big deal. Btw, do u realize that every chat has different ranks? Besides, u dont need a reason in game. and theres many reasons why mc doesnt kno what ur talking about.
1. he just came back
2. someone keeps kicking
3.he just likes it?
besides, mc doesnt even login alot, he doesnt have a chance to describe everything or explain everything. Fog is a big clan and mc isnt like an adult who can handle all these. Back off abit and help him, if u want ur respect u shud not quit now. we shud help each other and bring the clan bigger and stronger other than asking him questions and quitting then just becuz he didnt answer. Ok, i agree that mc did something wrong but dont u think that u guys are wrong too? its just a personal opinion...and my point is not to bring u guys back, its ur own choice after all but its to redeem some dignity to mc. Mc isn't disrespectful and i hope u guys understand whats happening on.

Now back to me...

If u think that quote is retarded than ur the one retarded, read it and its self explanatory... Im just redeeming dignity and u dont even see me fog alot so hey, just helping.

and if u think my little quote is a quote from a retard then ur the retard here.
Back to top Go down
Robn Ho0od99
MOD
MOD
Robn Ho0od99

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:12 pm

i quit cc.. ill rarely b in there.. but most of the times i wont.. GF .. yes alotta ppl from the cc are still my friends.. very close frnds.. but i had enough.. taking the blame for shit i aint done.. gf
Back to top Go down
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Keep talking out of your ass..   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:09 pm

Infernal,you are in no way related to any of this.You aren't one of the people that got demoted.So I suggest you to gtfo of this.And I know Mc doesn't log in much but is that an excuse for him not answering me the very first time i asked him about it in the cc??Like I said before - Mc ignored me the first time I asked.So don't give me that bullshit,Infernal...Oh,and you said "someone keeps kicking."What,are you saying that I kick people out of the cc??And what the hell do you mean by "he just likes it?"?Oh,and give me and face a reason why we're wrong here.We have the right to know why we got demoted.We also have the right to be pissed off at Mc for not giving us reasons.Quit trying to stick up for a friend,Infernal.You have no argument in this.
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: lmfao   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:23 pm

dude, im trying to talk this way calmly, if u dont give a bullshit then i wont, get your fucking ass out u fucking blowjob and fucking stop mooning our chats and get ur shit ass outa here. !@#$ off u bullshit and stop spazzing like a lady. blasphemer and sychopath united cannot stand a chance against a retard thats like u. now fucking stop spamming on this top u fucking asshole and go mind ur own fucking business since u fucking quit this clan already. stop be a fucking stalker u fucking mother fucker ass hole.
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: btw   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:25 pm

im defending mc cuz i kno his personality, im not in this business but i can be in it if i want to. Its my own rite and u cant do nothing about it dude. quit all u like and if u dont understand anything i said b4 then go bak to school child
Back to top Go down
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: WOW...   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:09 pm

Nice job of keeping your composure.If you even know what "composure" means,retard.Ok,so first off - where the hell did you learn to cuss people out?Your grand parents?Second - "mooning our chats"..what the hell is that?Third - you said for me to stop "spazzing like a lady."Now that is really stupid.Wanna know why?Because you're the one spazzing at me for something that shouldn't relate to you.And when did I "spazz like a lady?"Fourth - why are you calling me a blasphemer?Where is the blasphemy I've made?Fifth - learn to spell.It's not "sychopath" - it's "PSYCHOPATH"...Sixth - what is your grade in English class?Maybe you should brush up your spelling and grammar cause you probably have an F in English.Seventh - this is so fun breaking your ass down,cause you get so pissed off(get anger management btw)and I get to show just how much of an idiot you are.Eighth-what the hell does "united can't stand a chance against a retard that's like you" mean??I'm thinking you're trying to say something about the United States maybe?And I have no clue what countries have to do with this.Ninth - who's the one spamming here?It's obviously you cause you're trying to make peace with something that doesn't even involve you.You tried to make peace with this,but you greatly messed that up.Tenth - "go mind your own fucking business" - Uhh, this is my business.Idiot.Eleventh - "stalker" Who's stalking?Maybe you should get a dictionary.One last time - learn how to cuss people out right or don't cuss people out at all.I mean it's just embarrassing at how badly you cussed me out.Oh,and you said you're defending Mc cause you know his personality.Thanks for admitting you're only trying to stick up for a friend.I bet you didn't meant to admit that.Idiot.
Back to top Go down
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: LOL   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:14 pm

You said for me to go back to school. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Abbem20
Fogger
Fogger
Abbem20

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:10 am

It's better if we leave this until mc comes online finally.
I haven't seen him in weeks.

Infernal, you'd better not talk like this. Stop trying to defend Mc, it's only getting worse. Just wait for Mc to come.
Back to top Go down
5 k 1 1 l z
P R O
P R O
5 k 1 1 l z

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:59 pm

ok 0x0 i have to admit that was hillarious of how much of an idiot u made infernal look. I nearly jizzed my pants it was so fricking funny. Sorry infernal but that was the most hillarious dang thing ive ever read.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:58 pm

dude 0x0 rofl u effin raped infernal and made him look like a retard

lol 12 frieken places u pointed out his stupidity

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:48 am

F4c3 D3st1ny wrote:
To be honest you should think before you speak.

Read that again infernal, and maybe you will learn and get somewhere instead of saying words that just pop in your head without even thinking about the logic.

12 true points from 0x0 totally annihiliated you, what does that show?

Edit: I guess this has fulfilled it's purpose, must admit it's gone too far. I will have no longer part in this thread if it continues.

Last edited by F4c3 D3st1ny on Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Make your choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make your choice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next