Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :)

Go down 
2 posters

who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event?
I do!
who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :) I_vote_lcap13%who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
I dont! :(
who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :) I_vote_lcap25%who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
I used to.
who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :) I_vote_lcap13%who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
I do but it is in my cornucopia because i am 124william!
who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :) I_vote_lcap38%who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :) I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
I got some in cornucopia but i also have some that r not in it!
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Bk 2lumby4uu
Fogger
Fogger
Bk 2lumby4uu

who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :) Empty
PostSubject: who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :)   who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:24 pm

who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :) Th_turkey
yep, i got this! Smile

18 turkey and 6 drumsticks! Smile
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :)   who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Its in my cornicopia in my bank b/c i am 124william!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698

who still has turkey and drum sticks from the first thanksgiving event? :)
Page 1 of 1