Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

>>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<

Go down 
4 posters

Would you participate in a hide and seek clan event? (READ the post BEFORE you VOTE!)
Yes, I would like to participate in an event like this.
>>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<< I_vote_lcap70%>>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<< I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
No, I don't like hide and seek.
>>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<< I_vote_lcap30%>>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<< I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

>>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: >>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:04 pm

first, beau, i'm sorry to be making an event even though ur the event coordinator, ive wanted to do this for a while, and we havnt had many clan events lately =S

ITS TIME FOR......
HIDE AND SEEK

i know we've only done this a few times before, and we gota find out when and where we want to do this...but I really want to do this!

I've been thinking also, there are like a couple different kinds of hide and seek, and i'll make more polls (in the poll section next) about what style and where we play. The 2 kinds i've thought of are: (1) a city sized area [e.g. varrock, lumby + al kharid, fally, draynor + port sarim (+ part of karajama?), (karajama)] where one person looks to find 1 person, or 3 ppl, or 5 (we'll make rules later...) OR (2) a bunch of us look for one person, and it would be a large area (depending on how many people we have) ranging from lumby + draynor + port sarim + fally + varrock + al kharid + (parts of) karajama; or just the wild, idk...(again, we can specify later if people actually want to do this...)

but before i do more with these ideas....i want to see if people actually want to do this...

NOW YOU CAN VOTE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:36 pm

O_O Will with a SENSABLE poll??? That's unheard of XD

It's spelled Karamja btw.
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:36 am

dragoon 889 wrote:
O_O Will with a SENSABLE poll??? That's unheard of XD
it was until now o.O

dragoon 889 wrote:
It's spelled Karamja btw.
idc...idk how to say it or spell it, and when i think of it, its just the island with monkeys and the volcano Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:39 pm

I want to participate if i'm on. I? wasn't able to do the other ones cuz i wasnt on -.-. I think it should be like all find one person in a large area. but get rid of tthe areas with a lot of requirements so that no one can get in to find you.
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:16 am

When are we going to have a clan event? =/ It has been a long time ago...
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:13 pm

idk jeun....i want to do this one but ive been so busy lately...i think we definitely want to do it on a weekend and probly around morning or afternoon USA time so its afternoon/night time in europe for some of us....idk

mainly i've just been real busy lately and im getting less and less ree time it seems...if u guys have any dates/times suggestions or anything at all POST THEM!!!

and get the word out about this event...its been a while since anyone has brought it up!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>>>>>>>>>>CLAN EVENT!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<
Page 1 of 1