Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nov 20th event

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
baaaby
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
baaaby

nov 20th event Empty
PostSubject: nov 20th event   nov 20th event I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 am

well guys sorry i haven't been planning any events lately.

but now its time for a fog pros bandos trip.

hopefully we have enough people for a successfull team.

after we can go to any cb minigame.

pm or talk to me in cc for details
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

nov 20th event Empty
PostSubject: Re: nov 20th event   nov 20th event I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:09 pm

Well if there's going to be a Bandos Event odds are I'll be tanking so I'll give you a breakdown of my personal "tanking" rules.

1) No Offensive Familers
WHY:With one of the updates Jagex made it so that if you have an offensive familer General Graardor will go after the Familers owner. Meaning that he will switch between me(the tank) and multiple attackers which makes the kills and trip alot harder for everyone.

2) DON'T BE A DUMBASS
WHY:Dumbasses hurt the entire team, don't stand close to spawns, don't be stupid, if we get crashed don't say "gf" etc. etc.

3)Bring a D'Hide top, melee legs, and a melee helm with A GODSWORD(if you can't weild bring a whip, if you don't have either then get someone to loan)
WHY:Godswords are the best item for Bandos, however a Whip with a DRAGONFIRE SHIELDis acceptable.

4)DON'T BRING A ZAMORAK GODSWORD
WHY:ZGS's are just a horriblely stupid weapon to bring to Bandos, the special works on Graa so it will freeze him and if he cannot attack me then he will switch and auto-retaliate on an attacker, this is bad, don't do it.

5)If I misclick or something and General Graardor does attack you then please don't run away screaming "HELP!!!" Instead just stand there and fight Graa like normal but eat when needed, the attackers will take him down quickly.
WHY:Running around is stupid and will likely get you killed faster. You don't know what your doing and won't eat properly and Generaly Graa(thought unlikely to happen)will switch to someone else as a target and if they have Ranged Protection on then they could get 65'd and die.

6)If there is a leech or another clan trying to Crash us, then listen to ME(THE TANK).
WHY:I've got probally close to an upwards of 2,000 kills under my belt(General[boss only]) I know what I'm doing in these situations. Listen to me and we can get through it.

7)Don't complain. Complain I let General Graardor kill you.
WHY:You'll get owned.

8)Don't trade me for food or potions UNLESS I ASK FOR THEM.
WHY:This just annoys the shit out of me, that and it distracts me if a spawn is near.

9)I will either say "KILL" or "FULL" whenever I'm healing on a Minion and become full HP.
WHY:Guth fails for doing actaul kills and I rarely bring my GS to tank, need some help on them.

10)I will START by attacking the RANGING MINION(The one throwing axes) Then I will go and attack theMAGING MINION(the one with the weird mace thing shooting the yellow things) AFTER KILL TO HEAL ON
WHY:Please don't do it if I can't heal as much as I'd like then the entire team will have to leave earlyer than wanted.

11)Listen to the rules and do them...please...
WHY:Just do it...
Back to top Go down
P U R E V3
Fogger
Fogger
P U R E V3

nov 20th event Empty
PostSubject: Re: nov 20th event   nov 20th event I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Only a dumbass would not know how to do a Bandos trip. (Guarentee someone will forget a Bandos item and hammer) Smile. I haven't went to bandos since my old main and It feels like yesterday since I last went there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.com
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

nov 20th event Empty
PostSubject: Re: nov 20th event   nov 20th event I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:15 am

P U R E V3 wrote:
Only a dumbass would not know how to do a Bandos trip.

Stop referring to me.

I fail at God Wars

Surprised
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

nov 20th event Empty
PostSubject: Re: nov 20th event   nov 20th event I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:38 pm

You are not alone f4c3.. =p I went there with ranged and killed half it hp yay lol... (solo)
tip: you can dive into those pools so you dont have to bring a bandos item (after you have done that ogre quest).
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
Sponsored content

nov 20th event Empty
PostSubject: Re: nov 20th event   nov 20th event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nov 20th event
Page 1 of 1