Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Runecraft Guide, read this and stop bugging me in-game!!! (Under Construction)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

Runecraft Guide, read this and stop bugging me in-game!!! (Under Construction) Empty
PostSubject: Runecraft Guide, read this and stop bugging me in-game!!! (Under Construction)   Runecraft Guide, read this and stop bugging me in-game!!! (Under Construction) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:44 pm

1.0 Introduction
1.1 Requirements
1.2 Levels and achievements
1.3 Equipment for F2P
1.4 Equipment for Members
1.5 Methods In F2P, Method 1 (Mild Exp. Mild Money)
1.5a Levels 1-30
1.5b Levels 30-88
1.5c Levels 88-99
1.7 Methods in F2P, Method 2 (Bad Exp. Good Money)
1.7a Levels 1-88
1.7b Levels 88-99
1.8 Methods in Members, Method 1 (Good Exp. Bad Money)
1.8a Levels 1-30
1.8b Levels 30-44
1.8c Levels 44-54
1.8d Levels 54-77
1.8e Levels 77-88
1.8f Levels 88-92
1.8g Levels 92-99
1.9 Methods in Members, Method 2 (Mild Exp. Mild Money)
1.9a Levels 1-30
1.9b Levels 30-44
1.9c Levels 44-77
1.9d Levels 77-82
1.9e Levels 82-88
1.9f Levels 88-92
1.9g Levels 92-96
1.9h Levels 96-99
1.10 Methods in Members, Method 3 (Bad Exp. Good Money)
1.10a Levels 1-44
1.10b Levels 44-54
1.10c Levels 54-82
1.10d Levels 82-92
1.10e Levels 92-99
2.0 Outro

1.0 Introduction
Hello, I'm Dragoon 889 and this is my custom Runecrafting Guide. In this guide I will show you various methods used from 1-99 Runecrafting. I hope this helps!

1.1 Requirements
Quests Required:
Rune Mysteries

Quest Reccomended:
Lunar Diplomacy
Dream Mentor
Wolf Whistle

Skills Reccomended:
60 Agility
52, 54, 57, 62 Summoning
71 Magic
High Hitpoints
High Defence
66 Hunter

1.2 Levels and Achievements
Level 1 - Air Runes, Usage of the Small Pouch, and Ability to craft Class-1 Sacred Clay into Runes during Stealing Creation
Level 2 - Mind Runes
Level 5 - Water Runes
Level 6 - Mist Runes
Level 9 - Earth Runes
Level 10 - Dust Runes and Usage of Air Runecrafting Gloves from Fist of Guthix
Level 11 - 2 Air Runes per Essence
Level 13 - Mud Runes
Level 14 - Fire Runes and 2 Mind Runes Per Essence
Level 15 - Smoke Runes
Level 19 - Steam Runes and 2 Water Runes per Essence
Level 20 - Body Runes, Usage of Water Runecrafting Gloves from Fist of Guthix, and Ability to craft Class-2 Sacred Clay into Runes during Stealing Creation
Level 22 - 3 Air Runes per Essence
Level 23 - Lava Runes
Level 25 - Usage of the Medium Pouch
Level 26 - 2 Earth Runes per Essence
Level 27 - Cosmic Runes
Level 28 - 3 Mind Runes per Essence
Level 30 - Usage of the Earth Runecrafting Gloves from Fist of Guthix
Level 33 - 4 Air Runes per Essence
Level 35 - Chaos Runes and 2 Fire Runes per Essence
Level 38 - 3 Water Runes per Essence
Level 40 - Astral Runes and Ability to craft Class-3 Sacred Clay into Runes during Stealing Creation
Level 42 - 4 Mind Runes per Essence
Level 44 - Nature Runes and 5 Air Runes per Essence
Level 46 - 2 Body Runes per Essence
Level 50 - Usage of the Large Pouch and Ability to Enter the Runecrafting Guild
Level 52 - 3 Earth Runes per Essence
Level 54 - Law Runes
Level 55 - 6 Air Runes per Essence
Level 56 - 5 Mind Runes per Essence
Level 57 - 4 Water Runes per Essence
Level 59 - 2 Cosmic Runes per Essence
Level 60 - Ability to craft Class-4 Sacred Clay into Runes during Stealing Creation
Level 65 - Death Runes
Level 66 - 7 Air Runes per Essence
Level 70 - 6 Mind Runes per Essence and 3 Fire Runes per Essence
Level 74 - 2 Chaos Runes per Essence
Level 75 - Usage of the Giant Pouch
Level 76 - 5 Water Runes per Essence
Level 77 - Blood Runes
Level 78 - 4 Earth Runes per Essence
Level 80 - Ability to craft Class-5 Sacred Clay into Runes during Stealing Creation
Level 82 - 2 Astral Runes per Essence
Level 84 - 7 Mind Runes per Essence
Level 88 - 9 Air Runes per Essence
Level 91 - 2 Nature Runes per Essence
Level 92 - 3 Body Runes per Essence
Level 95 - 6 Water Runes per Essence
Level 98 - 8 Mind Runes per Essence
Level 99 - 10 Air Runes per Essence and Skill Mastery

1.3 Equipment for F2P
Runecrafting Gloves for some parts and Tiara's

1.4 Equipment for Members
Boots of Lightness
Penance Gloves
Spotted/Spottier Cape
Tiara's

1.5 Methods In F2P, Method 1 (Mild Exp. Mild Money)

1.5a Levels 1-30
First you need to begin by crafting Air Runes until you reach 30 Runecrafting.
1.5b Levels 30-88
Once you get to this level things will become VERY repetitive and this part is very long and boring.
Once you hit 30 Runecrafting you should go play Fist of Guthix until you get 75 Fist of Guthix Tokens and buy yourself one pair of Earth Runecrafting Gloves. Once you have these gloves you should buy 1,000 Rune Essence and craft them into 1,000 Earth Runes, this will get you 13,000 Experience in total until your gloves run out. Once out you should play Fist of Guthix again until you have enough for another pair of Earth Runecrafting gloves. Once you do this you should keep on repeating this proces until 88 Runecrafting. (You will lose money until 52 Runecrafting with this Method).
1.5c Levels 88-99
Here is where it is still boring, repetitive, and still takes as long.
At 88 Runecrafting you will be able to craft 9 Air Runes per Rune Essence. Here you should go to the Air Altar every day on World 16 and say "9x (your name here)". You should keep doing this until you reach 30,000 Runecrafting Experience. Once that is done you should do what you have been doing since Level 30.

1.7 Methods in F2P, Method 2 (Bad Exp. Good Money)

1.7a Levels 1-88
Make Air Runes, plain and simple. Once you hit 10 Runecrafting you should use Air Runecrafting Gloves from Fist of Guthix and keep crafting.
1.7b Levels 88-99
At 88 Runecrafting you can craft 9 Air Runes per Rune Essence. Go to World 16 at the Air Altar and say "9x (your name here)" until you reach 30,000 Runecrafting Experience. Once that is done you should go back to crafting your Air Runes. (This is referred to as "Air Running" throughout the rest of this guide).

1.8 Methods in Members, Method 1 (Good Exp. Bad Money)

1.8a Levels 1-30
From Levels 1-30 you should get a Small Runecrafting Pouch and craft Air Runes until 30 Runecrafting.
1.8b Levels 30-44
Once you have 30 Runecrafting you should go and get a Medium Runecrafting Pouch. Once you have this craft Earth Runes with Earth Runecrafting Gloves from Fist of Guthix Minigame.
1.8c Levels 44-54
Once you have 44 Runecrafting you should begin Crafting Nature Runes. You can do this in either the Abyss or by 'Graahking'. Graahking is Summoning a Spirit Graahk (57 Summoning) and using it's teleport option to teleport to the Karamja Hunting Grounds. Once here you should run East and slightly North to the Nature Runecrafting Altar. You should do this until 54 Runecrafting.
1.8d Levels 54-77
At 54 Runecrafting you should get a Large Runecrafting pouch. Once you have this you hould Craft Law Runes using the Abyss or by getting Law Altar Teleport Tablets from the Runecrafting Guild. An Alternitive is to keep making Nature Runes as mentioned in section 1.8c.
1.8e Levels 77-88
Once you get to 77 Runecrafting you can craft all the runes there are. Once here you should get a Giant Runecrafting pouch. For this step you need the Quest Lunar Diplomacy and 71+ Magic. At this point you should use the Altar of Zamorak, a.k.a. the Z.M.I. altar, a.k.a. the Ourania Altar. You should use either a Spirit Terrorbird (52 Summoning) for its or an Abyssal Familer (54, 62, 93 Summoning) to store 7 extra Pure Essence. You should now Teleport to the Ourania Altar which is in the Lunar Spellbook (71 Magic, requires 2 Astral Runes, 1 Law Rune, and 4 Earth Runes). Once here run up the path and the hill to the Chaos Altar. Run down and turn on Range Protect Prayer and run straight until the path turns left. Turn left and keep on running until you get to the Altar. You DO NOT NEED a tiara to get to the altar. Here you should craft your Pure Essence and whatever is in the pouches and/or familer. You will get random runes including Soul Runes. No quests are needed for Blood, Astral, Death, Soul runes while at the altar. After crafting you should either use a Lunar Clan Teleport and bank at the Lunar Island Bank OR you can use a Castle Wars Teleport via a Dueling Ring and bank at Castle Wars. This is very fast Exp. but not very much money until you get further. The higher your Runecrafting Level the better the chance you will make a higher level rune becomes. All runes crafted here ARE DOUBLE EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRE PURE ESSENCE.
1.8f Levels 88-92
Here you can do Air Running again. You should keep on crafting at the Z.M.I. altar here.
1.8g Levels 92-99
At this point you can craft 2 Nature Runes per Essence. You should go to the Nature Altar now and say "2x (your name here)". Then do this for 30,000 Experience just like Air Running. (This will be referred to as "Nature Running" throughout the rest of this guide). You should keep crafting at the Z.M.I. altar until 99 here.
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

Runecraft Guide, read this and stop bugging me in-game!!! (Under Construction) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runecraft Guide, read this and stop bugging me in-game!!! (Under Construction)   Runecraft Guide, read this and stop bugging me in-game!!! (Under Construction) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:53 am

Nice rc guide. You can also buy nature teletabs and when you are crafting laws you can use the hot air balloon to go to entrena. There you just run to the law altar. I think the cheapest way to tele to a bank is to buy a couple of glory ammys and recharge it at the heros guild. The rc guild is also a great way to train rc i got +80k exp in 2 days, not so much, but i got alot of tokens by doing it.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: Runecraft Guide, read this and stop bugging me in-game!!! (Under Construction)   Runecraft Guide, read this and stop bugging me in-game!!! (Under Construction) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:23 pm

Going to merge my Astral Runecrafting guide with this Smile Getting 60K+ Exp. per hour and making about 350-450K per hour with Astrals now Smile And officially going for 99 Runecraft Surprised
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Runecraft Guide, read this and stop bugging me in-game!!! (Under Construction)   Runecraft Guide, read this and stop bugging me in-game!!! (Under Construction) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:22 am

go for it dragoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then u'll hav sc's that r trimmed, and the rc emote is ftw !!!!!!!!!!

GET 99 Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation !!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
cookie ko
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
cookie ko

PostSubject: Re: Runecraft Guide, read this and stop bugging me in-game!!! (Under Construction)   Runecraft Guide, read this and stop bugging me in-game!!! (Under Construction) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Nice guide. Btw double nats at 91 not 92.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runecraft Guide, read this and stop bugging me in-game!!! (Under Construction)   Runecraft Guide, read this and stop bugging me in-game!!! (Under Construction) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runecraft Guide, read this and stop bugging me in-game!!! (Under Construction)
Page 1 of 1