Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SIGNATURES GUIDE AND HELP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

SIGNATURES GUIDE AND HELP Empty
PostSubject: SIGNATURES GUIDE AND HELP   SIGNATURES GUIDE AND HELP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:17 am

ok just because there have been lots of questions about signatures and stuff i've been meaning to make at least a little help guide to them, so i finally just decided to do it and do all of it since i was Very Happy

ok first you have make sure you have a signature in your profile:

to get there:
SIGNATURES GUIDE AND HELP Go_to_10

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SIGNATURES GUIDE AND HELP Go_to_12

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SIGNATURES GUIDE AND HELP Making10

ok now just make sure you have some image in your signature box....you can have the (url=http://www....) ... (/url) but that just makes it if you click on your signature it acts as a link and brings you where you got it from (normally [ and ]'s but otherwise the example wont work)

at minimum you just need something like (img)http://www.google.com/images/image202381.png(/img)

ok now you have to make sure signatures area activated in your profile:

SIGNATURES GUIDE AND HELP Go_to_13

SIGNATURES GUIDE AND HELP Enabli10

ok well the pictures are self explanatory there....but this is the first part of enabling the signature...there is another (more important one) that controls it post by post

ok now this is the last part and the most important because this is what enables/disables signatures post by post:

there is a little options thing below the preview/send buttons for each post (whether its just a post or a topic) and it looks like this:

SIGNATURES GUIDE AND HELP Enabli11

ok see the little + thing at the end? click on it to make it a - , and if yours already looks like a - , good for you!
so click on the + thing to make if look like this, but if you already have a minus just make sure it looks like this:

SIGNATURES GUIDE AND HELP Enabli12

btw if your just curious, the announcement and sticky stuff is only for new topics...but for any post it'll just have those 4 main things

and also that options box will stay open until you close it, and the signatures thingy will always be checked until (if) you decide to uncheck it

hope that answers all your questions!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698

SIGNATURES GUIDE AND HELP
Page 1 of 1