Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.

Go down 
+15
asianpker009
i am ic3
Ali
dragoon 889
iPepsi
0x0 Z 0x0
F4c3 D3st1ny
jeunslo
Fad Mad
124william
Abbem20
cookie ko
err i pk day
5 k 1 1 l z
cabales mage
19 posters

Who is the hardest Fog player you have ever fought?
Sco 99 Range
Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_vote_lcap0%Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mcnublet
Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_vote_lcap4%Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
0x0 Z 0x0
Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_vote_lcap4%Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Ic3kill4hood
Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_vote_lcap23%Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
Bucky4434
Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_vote_lcap0%Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Asianpker009
 4% [ 1 ]
Mean
Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_vote_lcap35%Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 9 ]
Cabales Mage
Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_vote_lcap23%Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
Fadmad1
Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_vote_lcap7%Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
F4c3 D3st1ny
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
cabales mage
Fogger
Fogger

Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. Empty
PostSubject: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Well guys, here is a small poll to see who is the hardest Fog player to beat. So come on, let's start voting!! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
5 k 1 1 l z
P R O
P R O
5 k 1 1 l z

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:20 pm

Definetly mean shes an amazing hunter who sometimes doesnt even eat when she has the rock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
err i pk day
err i pk day

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:15 pm

wtf err i pk day its not in that list! :O
Back to top Go down
cookie ko
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
cookie ko

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:06 am

Mean, altough she is not the best hunted she is clearly the best hunter I know.
Back to top Go down
Abbem20
Fogger
Fogger
Abbem20

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:27 am

Hard to choose, they're all very good (and way better than me)
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:34 pm

Well any1 can beat (or eat) a cabbage ( lol! )

And I'm with err... WHERE IS Err I Pk Day?!!? ...Nvm err ur wrong -.-

I've never played any fogpro in fog and every1 has there's stregnths (and weaknesses), but here's wat I think,
Mc's good, so is 0x0, ic3 has 99 range (ftw), cab is okay (lol), and sco is beast, buckys seems good to, and face and fad r pretty good too I think, and mean has all those 99s (and a noobish 94 mage)..............but seeing as I hav never played any of u, I think mean b/c she prob is an amazing hunter and good hunted if she uses the rite strategy
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
Fad Mad
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:46 am

ic3y =o..i just cant beat her Razz
Back to top Go down
https://fogpros.forumotion.net
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:21 pm

For sum reason i cant beat fadmad.... and sco but thats because i dont run when am hunted. And cabales is good but not the hardest that i ever fought. I have never fought the other ones before i think.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:00 pm

I can't really choose, you all kick ass Smile
Back to top Go down
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

PostSubject: Re:Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Why am I on that list?! I'm not as good as I used to be at Fog lol. I don't even know if I was ever really that good anyways. Neutral
Back to top Go down
iPepsi

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Hmm, well I'd say they're all better than me. Laughing
But my vote would be Mean. I've never beaten her yet. Crying or Very sad
You guys all RAWK!
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Teh Ic3y, never beaten her or even gotton close. Mean I lost by about 100 charges, on her other account I won Razz Cabby I always get within 300 or so charges. 0x0 I always get within 100. Sco I've never played...etc.etc.
Back to top Go down
cabales mage
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:50 am

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone vote vote vote...this poll will finish at the end of this month, March, so you better all vote!! Let's see who's the most fearfull Fog player in our cc!!! COME ON!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ali
MOD
MOD
Ali

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:12 pm

No Ali?

Nah jk.

But for the poll... you guys seem to find Ic3 & Mean the hardest but I never fought them so Idk
From the ones I've fought Leojoga10, Jeunslo & Carol9911 are the hardest but those aren't on the list...
I never had a proper fight with any of that list except 0x0 & Sco where 0x0 was the hardest. (I won both though Neutral )
So I'm not voting since my 2 hardest aren't on the list. (New poll maybe?)

(Tbh Legologie is the hardest, for real! lol! )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Legologie
i am ic3
i am ic3

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:26 pm

cheers cheers lol go mean lol! ... i mean... go me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asianpker009
Fogger
Fogger
asianpker009

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:57 pm

WTF!!! U noobs vote for me dammit! Very Happy

and i voted ic3, becuz i flipped a coin and she called it right >>;; sry mean Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mcnublet
Admin
Admin
mcnublet

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:09 pm

Out of spite for Cabbage i voted for you. AND JUST CAUSE I'M SLOPPY FROM NOT FOGGING FROM 97-99 RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i lost to 2 pros in 1 day. i was humiliated >.<. great "welcome back" i get huh?
Back to top Go down
Mean

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:02 pm

I voted for myself cause i make myself lose all da time plox Smile
Back to top Go down
5 k 1 1 l z
P R O
P R O
5 k 1 1 l z

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 am

Lol there's a new pro i found yesterday and shes got a pretty nice 2h range combo watch out for her
"v spec k0" i think thats it ^^
Back to top Go down
Frozen_Lord9

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:48 pm

Aargh where meee? Razz Oh wells, to say the truth, we are all BEASTS. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
baaaby
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
baaaby

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:54 pm

i choose between 0x0 and cab. ive lost to 0x0 more cuz i've gotten him more. i haven't ever beaten either one though >.< i find it weird mean is the highest. ive never lost to her. maybe once but not sure/
Back to top Go down
cabales mage
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Cmon guys!! keep voting!!! March is almost done and that means that the poll will be done too!! keep voting!! have fuunnnn
Back to top Go down
cabales mage
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Ok so that's it for this poll!! MEAN is the winner! w000000000t! Gratz Mean, you're the hardest Fog player to beat!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.   Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Determining the HARDEST Fog player to beat.
Page 1 of 1