Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded Empty
PostSubject: The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded   The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:04 am

Some adventurers never retire, but, as they get older, they learn the value of teamwork. Veteran adventurer Xenia has seen some Zamorakian cultists take a prisoner into the catacombs beneath Lumbridge Church, but she wants another adventurer to join her before she heads in after them. Xenia was there when the catacombs were built, so she knows something about the dark secrets that they contain. If the cultists have discovered those same secrets, then their prisoner will be only the first of many victims. It's up to you to stop them.

The Blood Pact is the first free-to-play quest we’ve released in many years, not counting the tutorial and seasonal events. It's meant as a suitable first adventure for a brand new character. Completing the quest will reward you with a set of weapons and access to the Lumbridge Catacombs – a dungeon that’s also designed for low-level characters, full of new monsters to fight, which drop the collectable parts of a new costume item.

Summary:

Where to start The Blood Pact:
Speak to Xenia in Lumbridge Church’s graveyard.

Requirements to complete The Blood Pact:
None.

In other news...

With the release of The Blood Pact, there are now 300 Quest Points available in the game. If you have the full 300 points, make sure you speak to Xenia again after completing The Blood Pact, as she has a special reward to help you show off your dedication to quests. Unlike the Quest Cape, the new item's requirements will stay fixed at 300 Quest Points even after new quests are released – once you can wear it, you can wear it forever.

Weapons with a high-enough slash attack can now cut through webs. These are items such as the whip, Dharok's axe, the dragon 2h and battleaxe, godswords, Guthan's spear and the staff of light.

Recently, we further widened how many free players can post on the RuneScape forums. All free players who have earned over 5 million XP are now welcome to post.

There should be an influx of new forum users to add to the current active forum users. We hope that all members and free players who already had access to the forums will give our new forum guests a warm welcome.

If you’re new to the forums, have a read of the Forum Code of Conduct and please check the Forum Specific Rules on the forums you want to post on.

Enjoy!

-comments- hurayyy
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded   The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:37 am

Really easy quest, was on lunar so I owned the Melee bitch with ranged XD But seriuosly it's a very easy quest that can finally ruin pures without them knowing. The helmet for 300 qp's is sorta cool(?) It weighs 3kg though so no RCing with it on for me.
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded   The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:20 pm

For the ones who have 300 qp they can get the helmet of trials from xenia! =p (xenia the amazone warrior or is it xena?...) The helmet has no stats but looks cool and it is f2p hehe. The other mask on the other hand looks ugly. =s
Btw admiral or uh dragoon do you have all the quest points? o_O
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded   The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:53 pm

yea he does...and i am close...hehehehe

i got all the req's for nomads requiem and after a little more agil training i'll be doing mep2 and within the light...and then wgs eventually o_O
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded   The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:51 pm

No chance for me to get it.
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded   The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Don't worry, it's made of fail and AIDS.

The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded 300qpshelm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded   The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blood Pact and Lumbridge Catacombs/ Free Player Forum Access Expanded
Page 1 of 1