Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Elemental Workshop III / Skillcape and Emote Animations / Free Player Friends List Expanded

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

The Elemental Workshop III / Skillcape and Emote Animations / Free Player Friends List Expanded Empty
PostSubject: The Elemental Workshop III / Skillcape and Emote Animations / Free Player Friends List Expanded   The Elemental Workshop III / Skillcape and Emote Animations / Free Player Friends List Expanded I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:16 am

The Elemental Workshop below Seers' Village holds many secrets, long forgotten by the world above. Even as you read this, adventurers are scouring the world of RuneScape to find the means to pass through the body door, eager as they are to unlock more of this ancient forge’s mysteries.

Your efforts in the previous Elemental Workshop quest quite literally required a piece of your mind, but you’ll need it in a more typical, puzzle-solving capacity to get the contraption hidden behind the body door working again. Grasp the inner workings of this contraption, another of Vitruvius’s ingenious machines, and you will be able to show off your mental prowess with equipment made from the new body bar, and the ability to create body armour with elemental metals.

And for those adventurers who cannot master the puzzle, only insanity awaits...

Summary:

Where to start The Elemental Workshop III: - Seers' Village chapel.

Requirements to start The Elemental Workshop III:
-Elemental Workshop II
-Level 20 Mining
-Level 33 Defence
-Level 33 Smithing

In other news...

You can now right-click the 'Now playing' song to add it to your music playlist.

We've added three more areas where NPCs can now appear and offer to teleport you to the Fish Flingers D&D. These locations are Piscatoris, Shilo Village and Barbarian Village.

You can now choose the colour of your split chat. In the in-game options menu, click the Split Private Chat check box and select a colour.

We’ve overhauled a core part of our graphics engine to give it four times as much fidelity for modelling and animation; as a result you may notice that various aspects of the in-game graphics look smoother. Because this change has involved modifying many thousands of models and animations there’s a small chance certain combinations won’t look quite right. We encourage you to submit bug reports if you spot anything amiss. You may also find the game client takes slightly longer to update this week while it processes all the changes we’ve made.

-------------------------

This week, we have made some animation improvements to standard and skillcape emotes. All standard emotes have now been ‘tweened’ (a process that blends together existing frames of animation). This process results in much smoother animations without changing how they look.

We’ve applied this tweening process to all of the skillcape emotes too, as well as adding particle effects to them (things like twinkling lights and fire), giving you even more reason to show off your skillcapes. To see these particle effects, you will need to set the ‘Particles’ option in the Custom Graphics Options menu to ‘Medium’ or ‘High’.

A handful of skillcape emotes have also been given an animation overhaul to bring them in line both with our original vision and the quality of the other skillcape animations. We’ve only done this for skillcape emotes that either weren’t fully representative of their skill or where we’d previously hit limitations with the game engine. For more information on these changed skillcape animations, head to Recent Updates in your forum community.

-------------------------

We are happy to announce the limit of how many friends free players can add to their Friends Lists has been doubled from 100 to 200, which brings it in line with the current members friend limit.

RuneScape is a massively multiplayer game, after all - so I wanted everyone to have the benefit of lots of friends. I expect the members won’t really mind as they still have all the extra benefits of loads of additional skills, bank space, quests, regular content updates and no adverts.
---- any comments?----
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

The Elemental Workshop III / Skillcape and Emote Animations / Free Player Friends List Expanded Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Workshop III / Skillcape and Emote Animations / Free Player Friends List Expanded   The Elemental Workshop III / Skillcape and Emote Animations / Free Player Friends List Expanded I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:30 am

hooray for new quest! but i hope i dont go insane lolz...

hooray for emotes? ima go check that out...

and meh about the friends list, at least if/when i go f2p again it will be fully operational...i vote for 500 friends! >:o
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698

The Elemental Workshop III / Skillcape and Emote Animations / Free Player Friends List Expanded
Page 1 of 1