Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make your choice

Go down 
+6
infernal_aim
5 k 1 1 l z
cookie ko
F4c3 D3st1ny
124william
0x0 Z 0x0
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cookie ko
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
cookie ko

Make your choice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:56 am

Wow... I think everyone who posted before this post should be demoted, this is getting ridicilous. 0x0, if your acting like that you should leave the chat. Seriously. Infernal shut up and leave this discussion.

0x0, your making a stupid decision leaving the chat for those reasons, fad is in control of the chats ranks now, but now that i see how you react, I'm happy to see you leave.

Gl in your futuree fogging career. Feel free to add me.
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: lol   Make your choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:27 pm

Not the first time someone made me look like a retard. But w/e. 0x0, u won the conversation, i admit defeat. But tbh, ive got demoted too so i dont see how im not in the conversation. second of all, f4c3, ur rite but i thought and 0x0 was spazzing b4 i did. 3rd of all, sorry for the swearing, im stressed out these days for the exams. Also, im defending mc because i know his personality, say all u like but tbh, mc isnt some kind of guy who doesnt answer a question. If this doesnt help then u can leave 0x0, i cant keep u and do all u like.
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: btw   Make your choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:29 pm

cookie, dont make more of a mess. its messy already. Why are we making this convo when leaders such as cab and mc arnt even caring? thats stupid if u ask me. Im stupid but tbh, all who posted on this thread or replied is stupid too. F4c3 and 0x0 and others who got demoted that posted are stupid becuz they are writing something that concerns them but havnt been seen by the leaders. Im stupid for making a mess and cookie is stupid for judging us when he was never in this convo. Thats straight and u can judge my personality anyway u like, im just clarifying these things.
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: last reply   Make your choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:31 pm

who ever thinks 0x0 totally proved his point against what a retard i am then ur wrong. It mite be obvious but in the same time, im making 0x0 mad and replying all these threads. I mite lost but ive got my self a lil victory inside myself. GL to everyone in their life and have a wonderful runescape life:P
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:41 pm

0x0 Z 0x0 wrote:
Nice job of keeping your composure.If you even know what "composure" means,retard.Ok,so first off - where the hell did you learn to cuss people out?Your grand parents?Second - "mooning our chats"..what the hell is that?Third - you said for me to stop "spazzing like a lady."Now that is really stupid.Wanna know why?Because you're the one spazzing at me for something that shouldn't relate to you.And when did I "spazz like a lady?"Fourth - why are you calling me a blasphemer?Where is the blasphemy I've made?Fifth - learn to spell.It's not "sychopath" - it's "PSYCHOPATH"...Sixth - what is your grade in English class?Maybe you should brush up your spelling and grammar cause you probably have an F in English.Seventh - this is so fun breaking your ass down,cause you get so pissed off(get anger management btw)and I get to show just how much of an idiot you are.Eighth-what the hell does "united can't stand a chance against a retard that's like you" mean??I'm thinking you're trying to say something about the United States maybe?And I have no clue what countries have to do with this.Ninth - who's the one spamming here?It's obviously you cause you're trying to make peace with something that doesn't even involve you.You tried to make peace with this,but you greatly messed that up.Tenth - "go mind your own fucking business" - Uhh, this is my business.Idiot.Eleventh - "stalker" Who's stalking?Maybe you should get a dictionary.One last time - learn how to cuss people out right or don't cuss people out at all.I mean it's just embarrassing at how badly you cussed me out.Oh,and you said you're defending Mc cause you know his personality.Thanks for admitting you're only trying to stick up for a friend.I bet you didn't meant to admit that.Idiot.
Btw, just to say something. first, i learned cussing from u. second, mooning our chats was gay u can forget that. Third, the lady part, delete that. But u were spazzing. Fourth, blasphemer is same as swearing, and u did even tho it was covered well(well done). Fifth, I spelled it wrong becuz i was typing fast, and dont tell me that u've never posted anything that wasn't incorrect. Sixth, Ima straight A student and i dont care what u think but I dont want to waste time typing and editting, Im lazy as that but I get my grades. Eighth, not to be racist or something, but Im asian, and the way im treated is like going through fire and getting my ass whooped everyday. U think u can withstand that without angermanagment? And besides, im getting u heated up too lmfao.Oops the previous was seventh.Ninth, I was trying in my best but didn't work, my fault. But tbh, the threads u wrote are spams. Tenth, Hmm ur business invole mcnublets personal life or his personality or his decisions? Eleventh, I can say ur stalking for 2 main reason. First, u quitted this clan already, we have nothing to do with u. Second, if this was ur website then w/e but it wasn't made by u so i can say ur stalking in a harsh way.
Btw, im not defending Mc as a friend, im defending his dignity becuz im kno his personality. It mite be similar to defending him as a friend, but personaly its a defense towards his dignity.
Im just answering ur questions, so dont get all heated up. True ur good at argueing but heres my reply to ur nice little thread.
Back to top Go down
mcnublet
Admin
Admin
mcnublet

PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:33 pm

ok guys, i understand your pissed off about me deranking some of you and you want a reason. im gunan tell you my reasons here. but first im gonna apologize because i did it as a practical joke and i didnt know you guys would get so angry from it. i did that shit with cabbage and sr alot and they never got pissed.
my reasons are:
1. I thought itd be funny
2. it was TEMPORARY (if i still havent ranked some of you back up just tell me)
3. I never knew it would actually piss you off.

There they are. I prolly already said them in the start but i put a number infront of them because you might skim through it >.<

0x0, i made this clan out of fun. this clan is a place where friends go to talk, I never knew rank mattered that much to you(and other people). when i got made a private in cabbages cc i honestly laughed out loud and called cabbage a bastard (didnt mean it). I kid around alot ..... sooooo sorry?
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: ty   Make your choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:49 pm

mc, ty for telling us the reasons, I understand u and I hope others do. 0x0, 5killz, fog pros was origanlly a clan of friendship, and if u guys care so much then leave. Fog pros isnt like a real clan that goes pk and bh and stuff, we do events to communicate and seen how much we've grown. I didnt respond to 0x0's reasons and reply to my spazz becuz I want u guys to understand. I have back up and I wudnf told 0x0 out if i was meant to. Trust or not, i wud. and u can even see me talk in chats if that proves any shet
Back to top Go down
5 k 1 1 l z
P R O
P R O
5 k 1 1 l z

PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Ok guys why don't we just start over the people that quit have started a new cc which has like allied up with another succesful clan if we could just start over i think things would be a lot better for all of us. drunken
Back to top Go down
Zzroronoa
Fogger
Fogger
Zzroronoa

PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Alright,
For one - I know I am not a pro. And I know alot of people don't like me in general, but. As everyone knows .. Mc and I are close friends now. (At least I hope he considers that too Rolling Eyes ) And, I'm going to give my ideas on the topic. Feel free to agree or disagree against this, Smile

Everyone knows by now that Mcnublet kids around. That is the nature of him, obviously. If you haven't realized this by now, you are not very active in the chat, or do not observe. 0x0, I trust Mc. I believe he tells the truth, and the demotion to you, and anyone else was just a joke.

On the other hand .. if you join the chat just for the RANK. Please explain the good of you .. because that totally seems pointless. Rank is a funny little shape by your name, I really don't believe it does with trust or anything. I am a captain in Mc's chat, and I wouldn't care if I was ranked or not. I appreciate greatly to be allowed in the chat even though I do NOT play the game that often. Guys, rank isn't life. It isn't the point of the game nor clan.

Mcnublet created this clan for people to gather and play FOG for the fun of it. Fun. Fun doesn't equal rank. I'm surprised he hasn't closed his chat for so many people arguing over something so simple ...

Now, I'm not fussing at any of you. I love you all very much, and I'm happy to be your friends. This is just my veiw to the situation. Smile

- Zz <3
Back to top Go down
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Again,you all think that I got pissed off because of a rank.Like I said before - I was pissed off because Mc didn't answer me the very first time I asked him.He completely ignored the question.It made me feel like he was being a dick towards me.It also made me feel like he didn't think I deserved an answer.Why he didn't answer me?Only he knows.See,if he answered me directly the very first time I asked,I would have NEVER made this thread.You all are making me look bad simply because you completely missed the reason why I was angry.Pay attention to detail and you won't make false judgments of other people.Lastly,quit thinking I'm angry because of a rank.

Ok,Mc - you were joking.How would I have been able to tell you were joking when you came back like 2 days before you demoted people?Especially when you hadn't logged in much during those 2 days.And why didn't you answer me the first time I asked?And yeah,the rank demotion(NOT THE RANK - THE DEMOTION) was kind of important to me because it made me think that I did something wrong to get demoted.I can't just go without asking why I got demoted when I'm trying to think of what I did wrong to get demoted.
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:10 pm

0x0...i kinda understand ur point, but at the point mc tells u its a joke (a few weeks after it all started, and that is a little later than 0x0 wanted the reason mc) i think u got ur reason and yea its kinda like a dick move but it was a joke so hopefully u'll just forgive him, and i understand that u cared about the reason --not the actual rank-- but now u hav it and its up to u to decide wat u r gona do now

hope u stay in the clan...but if not goodbye

and i think i pretty much agree with everything zz said, but the once difference is im not close friends with mc so i dont know much about him...and wat zz said is better than anyway i could come up with to say something like that
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: dude   Make your choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:00 pm

0x0 Z 0x0 wrote:
Again,you all think that I got pissed off because of a rank.Like I said before - I was pissed off because Mc didn't answer me the very first time I asked him.He completely ignored the question.It made me feel like he was being a dick towards me.It also made me feel like he didn't think I deserved an answer.Why he didn't answer me?Only he knows.See,if he answered me directly the very first time I asked,I would have NEVER made this thread.You all are making me look bad simply because you completely missed the reason why I was angry.Pay attention to detail and you won't make false judgments of other people.Lastly,quit thinking I'm angry because of a rank.

Ok,Mc - you were joking.How would I have been able to tell you were joking when you came back like 2 days before you demoted people?Especially when you hadn't logged in much during those 2 days.And why didn't you answer me the first time I asked?And yeah,the rank demotion(NOT THE RANK - THE DEMOTION) was kind of important to me because it made me think that I did something wrong to get demoted.I can't just go without asking why I got demoted when I'm trying to think of what I did wrong to get demoted.
u kno what, lets be friends and talk in a friend perspective. Mc didnt answer ur question directly is his mistake, but its his personality. He doesnt answer questions directly and if u dont kno that than ure mad becuz u dont kno him well. 0x0, mc has his wrongs and we all have our wrongs. For example, i'm wrong for getting into this arguement, but tbh I trust mc and I kno him well. 5 k i l l z is wrong becuz he stood up for u, i mean theres nothin wrong, but hes making more mess when hes doing that. Ure problem was the misundestation(if thats a word) of mc. If u wana blame this all on me than go ahead... As long as u guys stop fiting im fine with it.
Back to top Go down
mcnublet
Admin
Admin
mcnublet

PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:21 pm

ok guys heres how this is gunan work. I forget about everything that went on here. and so do all of you. PROBLEM(if it is one anymore) SOLVED! TA-DAAAAAAAA -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make your choice   Make your choice - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make your choice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2