Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

where are ranks you got based one?

Go down 
+4
F4c3 D3st1ny
jeunslo
124william
vee boer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
vee boer

where are ranks you got based one? Empty
PostSubject: where are ranks you got based one?   where are ranks you got based one? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:22 am

i always get betwean 7-20 ranks for winning game is was playing fog today and i got 63 ranks for one game how hell is this possible?
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: where are ranks you got based one?   where are ranks you got based one? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:21 am

well, ranks are usually based on:
-your combat level
-your opponent's combat level
-your fist of guthix rating
-your opponent's fist of guthix rating
-the number of charges each of you get

there have been games where people get 128 ratings from one match because of the difference in amount of charges collected, the difference in combat levels, and each player's rating
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
vee boer

PostSubject: Re: where are ranks you got based one?   where are ranks you got based one? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:21 am

do you have any tips to get fast ranks a game?
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

PostSubject: Re: where are ranks you got based one?   where are ranks you got based one? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Observe us pros. Wink
f2p
How to find me: not =p
How to find legologie ( a good pro ) : w10, w149 or german fog world.
Uhm are you a member?
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
vee boer

PostSubject: Re: where are ranks you got based one?   where are ranks you got based one? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:46 pm

yes i am member but do f2p fog because i dont have 82magic but i have 99 ranged at 73 cmb
is he dutch ? he use dutch world[10]
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: where are ranks you got based one?   where are ranks you got based one? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Sometimes it does not matter on what your stats are, it depends on how fast you are and your skills in game. Fist of Guthix really does test your reaction time in a certain way; Prayer changes are an example and such, able to change effectively.

With skill you are able to get ranks faster; it's not always about the stats, but the skills. I am sure you will be fine without 82 Magic.

And you won't find me anymore in Fist unless on special occasions, I retired.
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: where are ranks you got based one?   where are ranks you got based one? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:50 pm

the fastest way to get rates is just quick 10rate games (when you win)

but u can still do pretty good without 82 mage...

i suggest wearing mage robes whenever ur hunter becuz u can switch between any atk styles and have positive bonuses in everything

also, whenever ur hunted, wear black dhide becuz it has all positive def bonuses...otherwise the only other thing i can say is maybe check runehq's fog guide to get some more ideas, but tbh their fog guide is pretty crappy on items to wear/bring lol...only learn from the strategies on there (i.e. running/housing/hiding spots/etc.)

but the most important thing is (and this is how I learned) is u just gota go try it and see what works for u and what doesnt
since you have 99 range, i would recommend some freezing/binding spell and then rune knives or a rune cbow with broad bolts and then maybe try some dds specs...and always use pray when u can....it really helps Smile

gl fogging!

Last edited by 124william on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: where are ranks you got based one?   where are ranks you got based one? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:08 pm

124william wrote:
also, whenever ur hunted, wear black dhide becuz it has all positive def bonuses...otherwise the only other thing i can say is maybe check runehq's fog guide to get some more ideas
RHQ's FOG guide fails, mostly because I still won't rewrite it for them.
Back to top Go down
C R U S H4
C R U S H4

PostSubject: Re: where are ranks you got based one?   where are ranks you got based one? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:33 pm

Hold on guys...I'll let you finish, but i got the most rating from one game of all time.. OF ALL TIME.. *im just saying* lol
Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: Re: where are ranks you got based one?   where are ranks you got based one? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:21 pm

You can get high rating per game if your combat level is a lot lower than the opponents'.

I usually just go for short 10 rate games. I find that I don't gain much more from longer games.

Btw, you don't need 82 magic to do well in p2p. I only have 74 and I win most of my matches in p2p. ( I only lose to high level noobs or from epic lag) But, then again, are you a pure? If you are low combat, then you probobly have low defence. You might want 82 magic to make up for low def in p2p though. But, usually low magic isnt a problem if you got pro skills.
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: where are ranks you got based one?   where are ranks you got based one? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:20 am

jor6moin wrote:
Btw, you don't need 82 magic to do well in p2p. I only have 74 and I win most of my matches in p2p. ( I only lose to high level noobs or from epic lag) But, then again, are you a pure? If you are low combat, then you probobly have low defence. You might want 82 magic to make up for low def in p2p though. But, usually low magic isnt a problem if you got pro skills.

Like I said, it's not about stats, it's about the skills you use in a Fist match.
Back to top Go down
mariah(m4r41k0h)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
mariah(m4r41k0h)

PostSubject: Re: where are ranks you got based one?   where are ranks you got based one? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:40 pm

F4c3 D3st1ny wrote:
jor6moin wrote:

Like I said, it's not about stats, it's about the skills you use in a Fist match.

just to tell you im lvl 135 cb, with max melee, 99 mage 91 range 88 sum(dont use sum/range though) and i still lose to a majority of the pro's, espically face, whenever i need to recharge battle robes or doing for some party etc =) but all you rly need sinc ur 99 range is some good knifes, or bolts, maybe void if u got def and not total pure, um a seercruel wud be gud to use vs higher lvls who autocast barrege, and excalibur(e) if u have to recover hp when running
the number 1 overall is to get good at switching prayers both when defending and when attcking, like piety when melee, eagle eye when range etc, faster you are more damege you can do <3 gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where are ranks you got based one?   where are ranks you got based one? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where are ranks you got based one?
Page 1 of 1