Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1 year ago

Go down 
+6
dragoon 889
124william
jloffy
F4c3 D3st1ny
shadowcyber
Bk 2lumby4uu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bk 2lumby4uu
Fogger
Fogger
Bk 2lumby4uu

1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: 1 year ago   1 year ago I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:45 am

Hello I've been in the clan for a year now! I joined in around june or july(cant remember) i can remember first joining. I can remember seeing a group of ppl repeating the quick chat words that said their fog ratings. i thought they had good ratings and i wanted to figure out which clan chat they were in (i figured they had to have been in a clan chat Razz). I eventually found out they were in mcnublet's clan chat! Very Happy I talked to the ppl and i was the only 1 not added yet.Mcnublet asked me questions like what is my fog rating. The next day i think mcnublet added me. I've been in the clan ever since. Mcnublet has now quited so its sad Sad.

Good Memories! ^_^ Do you guys remember what it was like when u joined?
Back to top Go down
shadowcyber
Fogger
Fogger
shadowcyber

1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: joining the clan   1 year ago I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:59 am

yeah I posted it in the poll, I was checking out cc's then my friend told me about this awesome cc, so i jonined then at fog Mc came along and asked my rates soo I was about 11k then so he added me ^^ then later i went to sargent (3 bannanas). Not to long ago I became a lieutenant but then he quit... So sad stuff now i'm back to a smiley *tears*. Oh well gl to him in life. So lets let the goood times roool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 year ago   1 year ago I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:40 am

Aha. Good times indeed. Loved it. Much better. Yet most of the elders quit and I wish I was brought back. >_<

I didn't really expect to get this far..But I did so I'm kinda glad I joined in a way.
Back to top Go down
jloffy
Fogger
Fogger

1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 year ago   1 year ago I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:31 pm

ill miss u mcnublet, ur a really cool dude. my memories of fist of guthix brings me back to when i started out playing it. at first it was a new mini game so i thought i'd wait for it to die down b4 i started to play it. well never happened. Instead i played and noticed i really like this mini game. From then on i met many cool people such as bucky4434, and mcnublet being the first two. Then later on within 2 weeks of may i noticed Fjgrthfyjrhy and i started to hang with him. he gave me tips and stuff. then came along soda p0p jr and his marvoulous purple phat, since then he upgraded to a red. Then in june i met frozen lord9 when he always had his green h' mask, lending just came out and he let it to me so many times..(ty frozen!) then there was ali 234567 who was trailing behind me in fog, we were neck and neck with rates for the longest time. then came along bankerman35 who had a blue mask and a santa. we all seemed to play fog everyday, and everyday we would be in mcnublet's cc. On the way i met many cool people in fog, such as avidspark (the kid has like 20 accounts!) i met f4c3, but at the time his main account, darthstar w/e the level 121. i specifically remember meeting sco 99 range and cabales mage. sco was behind fj in rates and pur3 was #1, fj was #2. then cabs told me multiple times he was destined to get #1 spot in fog, and here he is...a year later..#1. Congratulations cabales mage, u reached your goal. i met many of the top 100 ranked players in fog, if not all of them at one time or the next. my highest ranking in fog was sadly only 61 until i finally just gave up and decided to skill. i still like fog, just i dont have the time that i wish i ahd to play it. i remember playing with offencive Ko, its a pwner, lpepsi, gota h8 stds, innkls, yisun6cindy3, err i pk day, zulti, ic3kill4hood, jeunslo, woldemort77, bamakazine, 222 i own u, abbem20, carol9911, lancecooler, zetharu, ryu chip, noob rider34, sora 9872, incinerate07, nick1313137, legologie, ali 234567, 0x0 z 0x0, leojoga10, dottboy1. i miss fadmad and already miss mcnublet, along with bucky4434 and asianpker009. (ik hes on bball but still) =/. THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT I NAMED AND THAT I DIDN"T in which case i forgot, YOU GUYS ALL MADE MY FOG EXPIERENCE GREAT.
--- Mcnublet, Fjgrthfyjrhy, Bucky4434, Soda p0p jr, Frozen lord9, infernal aim u guys will always be the original, the first with me that made my fog expierence and me as good as i am now, thank you guys so much. word can't describe.

p.s im not quitting im just feel like sharing the time tht i have had with these great people in this game, truely means alot.
Back to top Go down
https://fogpros.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
jloffy
Fogger
Fogger

1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 year ago   1 year ago I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:36 pm

bucky4434 u were always there with me at fog, it seemed tht me and u were always online playing it, thanks for always being there for me, 124william u came later on in fog and i wanna mention this, u dont play fog as much as we do, we all know this just by seeing ur rates, i was happy and fortunate to meet u while in the fist of guthix lobby working on my first 99 (firemkaing) with u! i rmemebr u were there and i asked u wht ur level was, then i told u to join mcnublet's cc, which u did and we became friends. i cant get over how much fun i have had with all of u.
Back to top Go down
https://fogpros.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 year ago   1 year ago I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:52 pm

w00t!!! i was mentioned!!!! lolz...but this is really how I feel...

i gota say, the first ppl i met were loffs and then cab in sometime in october....and you guys were the first to introduce me to fogpros (and as i recall...it was on like, the same day lolz...). I didn't know how well it was go, because even though u guys all were like awesome and bad-ass at fog, i honestly didn't no how well i would be like...'accepted' into the clan (cuz i didnt, and still dont, fog much.....which is obvious cuz of my rates). but all in all it turned out good (i think =P), and i was there at the end of the beginning when some of the original foggers started quitting. (and tbh, i thought it might have left partly cuz of me, b/c i was new, and that the original guys and all mite not like new noobs) But im glad i became friends with all of you and that i got to know all of u (even though lots of the older foggers quit a little after i joined).

And to my oldest and best fogpro friends: Cabales Mage and Jloffy69, you guys are great friends and I'm glad I got to know both of you, u guys r my 2 best friends and ty for being great friends Very Happy

TO ALL THE CLAN MEMBERS: thank you for all being great friends because all of you are awesome (and special) in a great, awesome way Very Happy .
(and i guess this is a little more to all the guys before december 08, but in general to ALL of u Smile)

you all are great, and ty to all of you who supported me on my (uber slow) journey to 99fm
(that one is mainly to the foggers from october-january)

and to mc and all of u original foggers (if any of u ever get the chance to read this), thanks for accepting me and letting me into this clan even though I wasn't a fogpro in any way at all.....and this was and is a great clan, and if it wasn't for u guys (even all u current members of the fogpro clan), i probly would have quit rs a while ago....but im glad i didn't, so ty
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 year ago   1 year ago I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:34 pm

124william wrote:
TO ALL THE CLAN MEMBERS: thank you for all being great friends because all of you are awesome (and special) in a great, awesome way Very Happy .
(and i guess this is a little more to all the guys before december 08, but in general to ALL of u Smile)[/b][/size]

What's so special about my b-day? 'o.O

Anyways as for me I joined in late September, don't really remember it XD only remember that Mc and Cabs came up to me in the FoG lobby and asked me to join XD
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 year ago   1 year ago I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:57 pm

lol i meant december 2008 as in the entire month, haha wtf are the chances of me accidently putting ur bday....

happy late birthday though! (7months late... =P)
Back to top Go down
shadowcyber
Fogger
Fogger
shadowcyber

1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: Jloffy 100 ranks   1 year ago I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:59 pm

Jloffy i'll soon be on your list of 100 top ranks ^^ only a matter of time now!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 year ago   1 year ago I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:41 pm

124william wrote:
lol i meant december 2008 as in the entire month, haha wtf are the chances of me accidently putting ur bday....

happy late birthday though! (7months late... =P)
Nice save?
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 year ago   1 year ago I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:56 am

haha i really did mean deceber 2008.....but happy early b-day to!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 year ago   1 year ago I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:39 am

I met fadmad1 in late october and he asked me to join the cc. First i didnt know why, i thought it was sum guy who spams that everyone has to join that cc. But when i joined i saw that it was a cc for fogpros. Wee ty fadmad1. =p Joined at 8k ratings. Met legologie (now best fog friend) and i never knew mc so he gave me 3 bananas till now still have 3 bananas. I own i have 3 bananas...
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
teh gp nub
teh gp nub

1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 year ago   1 year ago I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:32 am

i remember when i first joined
dottboy introduced me Very Happy
his rate was like 32k :S
and mine was like 6k, so my goal was to get 10k for mcnublets FOG PROS CC =O
that was back in january... and.... mc has still never added me lol
Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: good old times   1 year ago I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:55 pm

I remember when I joined back in November. I was a new fog pro and I remember facing Cabales Mage in like my 3rd ever FoG match ( was getting rc gloves cuz i liked to rc then) I was like whoa hes good. He switches attack styles when ppl pray, omg thats smart Surprised. I was really stupid back then cuz i had come back from a 2 year quit from rs. I wanted to be that good to. Soon enough i was getting rating fast, and i became a member of the clan. First real ( and only) clan ive been in. It sucks a lot of the original pros dont play anymore. They have been replaced by new people who are good also, and i will remember the good old times. Now of course ive been corrupted by p2p and dont fog too much anymore, but i still join the clan a lot.
Back to top Go down
err i pk day
err i pk day

1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 year ago   1 year ago I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:09 pm

oh yea good old times , i started to fogging with my oldest acc called "Cirl15" , i fought mcnublet and he was like dude u not bad at fog join my cc , i was like ok xD? , i joined , i made good friendships , like f4c3 d3st1ny (beast rawr <3 ) , legologie (great narb too Very Happy) , ic3 (when she was a pure with ghostly robes Very Happy ), cabales mage ( with his blue mask rawr :p ) , asianpker009 ( the jomo narb ftw too <3) , mcnublet ( the best leader that fog pros had , always here dude <3) fadmad1 (our matchs always was intense , gota love adrenaline Very Happy) , bucky4434 (buckaroo ftw , and he understimed me once and lost rawr to u <3 Very Happy ) then fog pros become bigger and bigger , i love all the members in fog pros , some are cocky but no problem , others own me i feel bad xD ( jking ^^) , i made alot of friendships thanks to fog pros cc , FOG PROS ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 year ago   1 year ago I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 year ago
Page 1 of 1