Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Subzero and hiders

Go down 
+12
cabales mage
124william
cookie ko
infernal_aim
dragoon 889
5 k 1 1 l z
jeunslo
F4c3 D3st1ny
Fad Mad
Abbem20
bluemonkyman
0x0 Z 0x0
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

Subzero and hiders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ...   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:12 pm

guys lock this shit; 0x0 im not trying to offend you but u gotta stop the non sense; its annoying for sure but u getting pissed at us all the time? kid go check a doctor or something. Sure i'm not perfect and i talk shit but i dont friggen cry like the shit you're doing.
Back to top Go down
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:34 pm

Guys, this was posted over a month ago. Read the dates of the last posts before commenting on a topic. If it was over a month ago I'm pretty sure everyone has dropped the topic already. Check dates before making yourselves look like dumb asses. And, OH MY GOD...WORK ON YOUR GRAMMAR, INFERNAL. And quit calling me "kid", Infernal, I'm turning 17 in two months. It's people like you that call people shit like that just to try to make yourself sound like a bad ass that piss me off.
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: lol   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:44 pm

0x0 Z 0x0 wrote:
Guys, this was posted over a month ago. Read the dates of the last posts before commenting on a topic. If it was over a month ago I'm pretty sure everyone has dropped the topic already. Check dates before making yourselves look like dumb asses. And, OH MY GOD...WORK ON YOUR GRAMMAR, INFERNAL. And quit calling me "kid", Infernal, I'm turning 17 in two months. It's people like you that call people shit like that just to try to make yourself sound like a bad ass that piss me off.
ur a kid to me, and why the hell wud i use grammer on this website? thats plainly stupid
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:39 am

Guys, quit it, there's no point in arguing over this again, it won't get you anywhere.

And Pwner/Nick, read the dates next time before you post anything, because this is what will happen if it's a flame thread.

- Face -

P.S can someone lock this before it escalates any further? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

PostSubject: Re: lol   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:46 am

Uhhh..Your grammar reflects how smart you are to other people..And from the looks of it, you aren't a very smart guy. And why would you make posts on this topic after a full month after the last post? Let me take a guess..You already hate me..You were probably having a bad day..So you act like a child and take your anger out on me?It's just a guess since the last time you and I got into an argument you said you were "having a bad day." If this is the case, then you should grow up and take your frustration out on something else. Not saying this is the case. But if you're doing this out of hatred towards me..You, child, need to become more mature and stay away from the people that you don't like or hate. How have all these arguments between us started? Can you figure that one out? I'll just say it - it has, and always has started with you making some criticism or insult towards me. Has any argument started with me? No. Now I'll point out my mistake in this topic. My mistake was me ever starting this topic. Looking back at it a month later, I realize how dumb I made myself look. I'm more competitive than most people about games and sports, probably because I've been an athlete my whole life. So, naturally, losing makes me get mad at myself. I was angry after losing so I start a topic that shows how immature I was at the time. I'm trying to become more passive about losing now. You know what..Forget all the shit I just said about you earlier in this comment, Infernal. I've been thinking as I've been typing this and I'm just now realizing that you're right about all the stuff you said to me. I do need to forget about losing, and I'm working on it and I already know how immature I look when I make topics like this. You probably won't care but I'm saying thanks to you, Infernal. So, now I'm just going to forget everything in the past and move on.
Back to top Go down
mcnublet
Admin
Admin
mcnublet

PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:04 pm

and that is why i demoted you.....
Back to top Go down
mcnublet
Admin
Admin
mcnublet

PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:12 pm

OK #1 fog is all about running. the best runner wins.
#2 if you don't run and your opponent runs, its your fault.
#3 its a game, don't make it dominate your life nigga
Back to top Go down
mcnublet
Admin
Admin
mcnublet

PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:13 pm

these topics make me laugh(and im not even high) Razz
Back to top Go down
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Is there a reason why I got demoted all the way down to a recruit rank..? I finally realize my mistakes and admit to everyone how immature I've been and this is what I get? I go all the way from a captain all the way down to a recruit for admitting all of my mistakes? How does that make sense? And the worst part is that you did this a month later than you should have.
Back to top Go down
mcnublet
Admin
Admin
mcnublet

PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:17 pm

lol. don't hate just cause i don't log on fog pros everyday man.
Back to top Go down
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:13 pm

"Don't hate just cause i don't log on fog pros everyday man." What the hell is that supposed to mean? You didn't even answer my question. And don't ever call me the "n" word, dumb ass. I don't give a shit if you're African-American or not, I'm not black so don't call me it. And if you're not African-American and you're saying that word, then you have some serious problems. In the mean time, answer my fucking question.
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: kay 0x0   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:41 am

first off, Mc doesn't need to answer your question, there was a solid reason for your demotion. Second, idk about mc but we've gave you chances and you didn't take them and correcting ur mistakes are right but its too late. I know we al lmake mistakes but I dont want to get into a pointless conversation with u again.
Back to top Go down
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

PostSubject: Re: kay 0x0   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:27 am

Who are you to speak for Mc, Infernal? You're not even one of the cc leaders. Cab and Mc are. I'm speaking with Mc right now, not you. You have a constant nag for getting your unimportant nose into shit that doesn't even have a fucking thing to do with you. Again, I'm speaking to a so-called cc "leader" here and not you. Half the time Mc doesn't know how to handle problems within the cc. An example would be shit that goes on in the forums here. Oh, and lately I've heard from some other people that they told Mc that people have been kicking each other without a reason. They tell me what Mc does as a response to the problem - he demotes people and including the general who told him about the problem. You know what this shows? It shows that Mc does not know who he can trust to be a general in the chat. Doesn't anyone think a cc leader should know who he can trust? Doesn't anyone think a cc leader should answer questions that are asked to him? Does Mc think he's so much better than me that he's not obligated to even answer the questions I ask him? Wouldn't you think a leader would be more involved here in the forums? Wow...What a great "leader" we have for this cc. If you ask me, I think Mc and Infernal should go suck each other off for defending each other for wrong reasons. And I'll just come out with this plain and clear - Mc, I have never liked you as a friend or as a person. You always seem to get on my nerves because all you do for this cc is joke around in it and make events. You don't know how to fix problems within the cc when people are angry and upset because of other people you put in charge kick each other without reason. Answer my question if you think you're obligated to or don't answer if you think you're too good to answer it, Mc. For now, I'll just wait for your boyfriend (Infernal) to defend you.
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: dude   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:44 am

0x0 Z 0x0 wrote:
Who are you to speak for Mc, Infernal? You're not even one of the cc leaders. Cab and Mc are. I'm speaking with Mc right now, not you. You have a constant nag for getting your unimportant nose into shit that doesn't even have a fucking thing to do with you. Again, I'm speaking to a so-called cc "leader" here and not you. Half the time Mc doesn't know how to handle problems within the cc. An example would be shit that goes on in the forums here. Oh, and lately I've heard from some other people that they told Mc that people have been kicking each other without a reason. They tell me what Mc does as a response to the problem - he demotes people and including the general who told him about the problem. You know what this shows? It shows that Mc does not know who he can trust to be a general in the chat. Doesn't anyone think a cc leader should know who he can trust? Doesn't anyone think a cc leader should answer questions that are asked to him? Does Mc think he's so much better than me that he's not obligated to even answer the questions I ask him? Wouldn't you think a leader would be more involved here in the forums? Wow...What a great "leader" we have for this cc. If you ask me, I think Mc and Infernal should go suck each other off for defending each other for wrong reasons. And I'll just come out with this plain and clear - Mc, I have never liked you as a friend or as a person. You always seem to get on my nerves because all you do for this cc is joke around in it and make events. You don't know how to fix problems within the cc when people are angry and upset because of other people you put in charge kick each other without reason. Answer my question if you think you're obligated to or don't answer if you think you're too good to answer it, Mc. For now, I'll just wait for your boyfriend (Infernal) to defend you.
0x0, first of all don't call me a nag. I'm speaking behalf of myself, and this thread allows anyone to post on it which of course allows me to say whatever I think is necassary. Secondly, I'm not trying to be a leader or anything and honestly I'm not trying to help Mc out. Maybe it sounds like I'm defending Mc but honestly I don't even know him in real life and I could careless about him. All I'm doing is to make this Clan Chat a fun, entertaining or atleast a place to make friends. Regardless, I will still talk about how you insulted Mc for his problems. I agree when you say that he demotes people and including the general who told him the problem but this has nothing to do with who he can trust in a chat. He still has general's such ass Cab, f4c3, me etc and he probably trusts us because of his experience. Maybe demoting everyone was a stubborn act but it still has nothing to do with who can trust or not. Oh and about how Mc doesn't know how to handle problems in cc??? Dude he's not there half the time and you would realize that we changed clan chats throughout the year... So you're telling me that every problem is caused by Mc since the start of fogpros? Maybe Mc doesn't know how to handle stuff but remember what this cc is for? It's a chat for friends and entertainment and shouldn't problems be dissolved on their own? Other than kicking I think you would agree on that. Oh, and about answering questions.... Well.... Mc knows that if he answer your question it'll cause a massive chaos, and the evidence is in most of the thread post. Not only that but Mc is probably scared of you for what you've posted cause trust me; without an answer or not, you will still post long paragraphs like the above quote. Now 0x0, maybe everything I said offends you or you think it makes no sense. But take my words as an account and reply back as you wish. And I will make something straight- 0x0, I saw your change in CC yesterday and I like it cause I know how hard it is for someone to change their attitude. I liked you as a friend once but the only reason that changed my mind was your complains... I'm not like what you've said to Mc cause I liked you before...... 0x0, make this place a happy one? Smile
Back to top Go down
C R U S H4
C R U S H4

PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:52 pm

lol this is so true thats why i dont try anymore
Back to top Go down
cookie ko
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
cookie ko

PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:14 pm

First of all Imo MC has been awesome. He's made a whole clan based on fogging and kept it together and growing. I have lots of respect for him.

Second, I seriously have no idea why people with so many problems with the clan/cc/forums keep coming back?
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:57 am

C R U S H4 wrote:
lol this is so true thats why i dont try anymore

For gods sake don't bring it back. It was enough hell as it was.

And Cookie, don't contribute more to this, this was over long ago and the only thing you're creating is drama and attention.

~ LEAVE THIS TOPIC ~

Someone close it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subzero and hiders   Subzero and hiders - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subzero and hiders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fist of Guthix Pros :: Clan Discussion :: Discuss Fog here!-
Jump to: