Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm coming back!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mcnublet
Admin
Admin
mcnublet

I'm coming back!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm coming back!!   I'm coming back!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:47 pm

hey guys, i'm just saying that i'm leaving for america(dammit...but at the same time i can play runescape again =P)
on the 8th, ill be back early on the 9th but prolly ill just pass out once i get home. ok, heres what i thought up for when i get back, on the clan calender we will have free for all and clan wars event dates as well as times. please comment with the time and day you would like to have the event (a time that you KNOW you will always be on) for now ill say that saturday morning-afternoon should be free for all and sunday morning-afternoon should be clan wars.

Thanks,
Mcnublet
Back to top Go down
Fad Mad
Admin
Admin

I'm coming back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm coming back!!   I'm coming back!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:51 am

Quote :
hey guys, i'm just saying that i'm leaving for america(dammit...but at the same time i can play runescape again =P)
on the 8th, ill be back early on the 9th but prolly ill just pass out once i get home. ok, heres what i thought up for when i get back, on the clan calender we will have free for all and clan wars event dates as well as times. please comment with the time and day you would like to have the event (a time that you KNOW you will always be on) for now ill say that saturday morning-afternoon should be free for all and sunday morning-afternoon should be clan wars.
>Mcnublet

well first of all WB! Laughing and ..lots and lots while u wer gone...but most importantly...the new clan chat is F O G pros..and this the one made made to solve the friend thing..soo il tell u info bout it later..and hope we have fun in clan wars..and if u can post it in the events forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fogpros.forumotion.net
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

I'm coming back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm coming back!!   I'm coming back!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:05 pm

Welcome back man

It was kinda dull without you Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm coming back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm coming back!!   I'm coming back!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm coming back!!
Page 1 of 1