Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dungeoneering Skill!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

Dungeoneering Skill! Empty
PostSubject: Dungeoneering Skill!   Dungeoneering Skill! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:32 am

"As my foot touched the first icy cobblestone, a sense of dread flowed through my already shivering limbs. I could feel a presence, powerful and malevolent, hidden in the darkness before me. Cautiously, I rounded the corner, and was hit by a blast of hot, sulphur-smelling air. There was a sound of cracking bone and gristle that turned my stomach. Then my eyes adjusted and I saw it: a hulking demon, sitting before a blood-spattered stone door and feasting on the bodies of my fallen brothers. It was in that moment, as I raised my axe and prepared to charge for vengeance or death, that I gave the place the name it now bears...the Dungeons of Daemonheim."

It’s out! The new skill is here and it’s available on free-to-play! You’ll receive all the equipment you need to train the skill when you arrive, so catch a boat to Daemonheim from behind the Al Kharid bank to start your new adventures!

Within each dungeon, the adventuring party is asked to solve puzzles and fight monsters, while using their skills to overcome the fiendish challenges that stand in their way. Use your skills to equip your party members, search for loot and keys and explore the floor until you find the epic boss monster at the end.

The environment contains hundreds of new objects, NPCs, rooms and locations covering an area more than 60 times the size of Falador – more than any single update ever has!

After adventuring (with a group of up to 4 other players), you’ll be able to access a wealth of new skill upgrades and reward items, including new weapons and armour for both the free and members’ game.

If you have any questions, please use the dedicated forums (Adventuring Parties, Dungeoneering Feedback and Dungeoneering Help) and read the associated KB articles.

In other news...

The 2010 Easter event has been removed with this update.

We've added a button left of the minimap which you can toggle to show the total XP you have gained during your login session. After your feedback of this feature from the Bonus XP Weekend, this XP counter is here to stay!

-comments?-
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Skill!   Dungeoneering Skill! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:44 pm

xp counter is kinda cool i guess...especially how u can toggle it if u dont wana see it

otherwise, this new skill seems a bit more like a minigame but still i enjoy it its kinda fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Skill!   Dungeoneering Skill! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:32 am

Yea I agree that it's more like a minigame because you can't use your dungeoneering skill outside of rs. Like fishing, mining or agility...
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Skill!   Dungeoneering Skill! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Would much rather see this as a really big Activity update instead of a skill, but I'm not dissapointed in one of JaGeX's updates for once XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeoneering Skill!   Dungeoneering Skill! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeoneering Skill!
Page 1 of 1