Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

suggesting an event- pvp!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

suggesting an event- pvp!!! Empty
PostSubject: suggesting an event- pvp!!!   suggesting an event- pvp!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Sometime we all need to go pking in deep wildy. I think it would be very fun and we could get some good drops out of it. First, we would all go get 100 ep together, then we go k.o. all the noobs who happen to cross our path. We could go p2p then f2p for ownage, make them fear the name of "fog pros." Whatcha guys think?
Back to top Go down
P U R E V3
Fogger
Fogger
P U R E V3

PostSubject: Re: suggesting an event- pvp!!!   suggesting an event- pvp!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:03 am

Many of us have 99s in combat stats, so we'd most likely dominate p2p pk Very Happy until we cross a huge team. As for f2p, I remember the last time we did that, alot of us died except me, cabales, and some other people lol!
Love to see everyone die again ^^

I agree, pvp wild event >Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.com
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: Re: suggesting an event- pvp!!!   suggesting an event- pvp!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:55 pm

last time, i wasnt there, but i heard that we died cause at the ttime we had a lot of 1 def ppl.Most of us that are p2p have decent defence. either way, f2p fails Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggesting an event- pvp!!!   suggesting an event- pvp!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggesting an event- pvp!!!
Page 1 of 1