Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New event: Fog Pro Tournament.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cabales mage
Fogger
Fogger

New event: Fog Pro Tournament. Empty
PostSubject: New event: Fog Pro Tournament.   New event: Fog Pro Tournament. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:03 am

Ok guys so this is the event that was suggested by Dios Muerta, he told me that now that Fog can be started with 2 ppl only we should have a Fog Tournament. The tournament will consist of everyone playing 5 games vs another player. For example: Cabales Mage vs XXXpersonXXX...the player that wins 3 games out of 5 goes to the next round and the other player is disqualified. The hard part about this tournament will be pairing up you guys vs someone around your lvl to make the tournament fair. Of course this pairing up will only be in the first round, after that everything will be as it should be. Like, the winner of the the first fight vs the winner of the second, it won't matter their cb lvl or anything. It's just the winners.

The event will be for both P2p and F2p, you can choose to participate in both or just in one, it's up to you. I'll be asking you in the cc in which one you want to participate.

The event will start Sundayy July 26th, at 1Pm my time, which is GMT -6 in. I'm sorry I can't organize the time zones and stuff so it'll be up to yourself to time it. If you're not sure what time it is ask me in game through Pm. I'll post soon the match ups. Be ready for this event!! It shall be fun!

WORLD 75 FOR F2P

WORLD 76 FOR P2P

Last edited by cabales mage on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cabales mage
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: New event: Fog Pro Tournament.   New event: Fog Pro Tournament. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:27 pm

======================================== P 2 P ==============================

Babydaniel1: cb lvl 129 VS Darthstart90: cb lvl 131

Applebees333: cb lvl 121 VS Lancecooler: cb lvl 117

Babyshadow64: cb lvl 94 VS P U R E V3: cb lvl 87

Trixzzzzzzz: cb lvl 72 vs Its A Pwner: Cb lvl 88

Jink85: cb lvl 123 VS Bobofett554: Cb lvl 107

F4c3 D3st1ny: cb lvl 84 VS Killerz2896: cb lvl 89

Im B A G E L: cb lvl 80 VS Ic3kill4hood: cb lvl 96

Deanpik: cb lvl 115 VS Incinerate07: cb lvl 116

======================================= F 2 P =================================

Dios Muerta: cb lvl 62 VS Teh Gp Nub: Cb lvl 56

Irvin554: cb lvl 89 Vs P U R E V3: cb lvl 87

Zvere: cb lvl 116 VS Babydaniel1: cb lvl-120

Carol9911: cb lvl 113 VS Malixious: cb lvl 114

Deanpik: cb lvl 108 VS Incinerate07: cb lvl 110

Jeunslo: cb lvl 98 VS Ic3kill4hood: cb lvl 96

Yisun6cindy3: cb lvl 94 VS Zetharu: cb lvl 96

Lancecooler: cb lvl112 VS Applebees333: cb lvl 112

Ipepsi: Cb lvl 107 VS St Iocus: cb lvl 107

Leojoga10: cb lvl 90 VS Its A Pwner: Cb lvl 88

Huufhearted: cb lvl 79 VS Fattyy: cb lvl 79

Shadowdearth: cb lvl 103 VS Zeran103: cb lvl 105

Killerz2896: cb lvl 89 VS Krug General: cb lvl 93

Babyshadow64: cb lvl 94 VS Nick1313137: cb lvl 97

Gom7: cb lvl 114 VS 222 I Own U: cb lvl 71

=============================== R U L E S ======================================

The fights will be like this: each pair will fight 5 times, whoever wins 3 fights out of 5 goes to the next round. We'll keep doing that until we have a winner. The event is to be finished the same day as it starts so if you can not make it you'll be disqualified and your opponent will be set as the winner. Now where you're in fight there's no rules, you'll practically have the arena for yourself so you can do anything to win. It's everyone's choice what they want to do so just do your best and try to win!

=====================================P R I Z E S================================

The prizes for the winners of the F2p and P2p tournaments...hmm...I haven't think about it yet but I'm thinking about maybe getting the ability to kick in the cc or become a General. But also of course you might get a cash prize, not that big amount of cash but something at least. Also, the winner will decide if he would like to fight me in a final fun battle. Other than that, the winner will have the right to say that he/she was the winner of the first Fog Pro Tournament! Smile.

=================================SOMETHING ELSE ===============================

If you're participating in both f2p and p2p and you have your p2p fight and right after it you have your f2p, you'll have 2 mins to change to ancients and to go to f2p and fight your f2p opponent. This is to make it fair so everyone fights even in both f2p and p2p.
Back to top Go down
Malixious
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Malixious

PostSubject: Re: New event: Fog Pro Tournament.   New event: Fog Pro Tournament. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Good games! We should organise that more often.
Back to top Go down
jloffy
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: New event: Fog Pro Tournament.   New event: Fog Pro Tournament. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:43 pm

shit i missed this...ffs, this sounds fun, deffinately do this again!
Back to top Go down
https://fogpros.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
Its A Pwner
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: New event: Fog Pro Tournament.   New event: Fog Pro Tournament. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:41 pm

It's a shame I missed it... I woulda done some SRS RAEP in f2p Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New event: Fog Pro Tournament.   New event: Fog Pro Tournament. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New event: Fog Pro Tournament.
Page 1 of 1