Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matches with special rules.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Its A Pwner
Fogger
Fogger

Matches with special rules. Empty
PostSubject: Matches with special rules.   Matches with special rules. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:34 pm

What's your opinion on asking another pro to have a match without certain aspects, for example, no hiding or no running matches? Personally, I think it doesn't count at all if you set special rules. Being pro at FoG is about knowing which strategies, tactics, and techniques to use, knowing when to use them, and being good at them; it's not just about being a better house hugger, all that does is make you a better house hugger. Not just about who switches pray better either, that just makes you a better pray switcher. It's about choosing the best style of playing to use, whether it be hiding like firebird, tanking like pur3, or running like cabs. It's about knowing which ones to use, which not to use, and when to use them. What's your opinion?

EDIT: I don't mind playing matches like this, so you know. I don't consider them FoG matches though, I consider them to be merely seeing who is better at a small individual part of FoG.
Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: fog rules   Matches with special rules. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:45 pm

If you want to see who can survive longer go to duel arena with a stopwatch. fog was designed for these tactics to be used, or else houses wouldnt be there etc. It still isnt fun when running hiding is way overused and should only be used to win, not annoy the hell out of ur opponent. It shouldnt have to matter whether if u run or hide cuz if they cant beat u cuz of that then they dont have skill in fog.
Back to top Go down
Its A Pwner
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: Matches with special rules.   Matches with special rules. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm glad you agree with me man, any real pro would Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malixious
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Malixious

PostSubject: Re: Matches with special rules.   Matches with special rules. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:33 am

Yeah I agree, in the premiss of, "Let's find out who is the better player," both pros should just try any tactic they like; a win is a win. Playing by rules is good only when one pro has a huge level disadvantage, or as training for a particular strategy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matches with special rules.   Matches with special rules. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matches with special rules.
Page 1 of 1