Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CLAN WARS OFFICIAL RUNEHQ TOP 50 CLANS LIST RULES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

CLAN WARS OFFICIAL RUNEHQ TOP 50 CLANS LIST RULES Empty
PostSubject: CLAN WARS OFFICIAL RUNEHQ TOP 50 CLANS LIST RULES   CLAN WARS OFFICIAL RUNEHQ TOP 50 CLANS LIST RULES I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Rules and Guidelines

The RuneHQ Top 50 Clans List is a list ranking RuneScape clans. A clan can move up in rank by defeating another clan in a clan war. After the war, the victorious team will move to the rank of the losing team and push all other teams down one rank. In addition, if a clan denies a war request without a valid reason, this will be seen as a sign of surrender. and a victory will be awarded to the team that requested the war. Proof of a declined request must be sent to the Clans Category Manager to be considered. These are the only two ways to move up in rank.

The only way to get on the list is by defeating a team on the list in a clan war. After the war, the victorious team will move to the rank of the losing team and push all other teams down one rank. A clan can be removed from the list if it is pushed off the bottom. The 50th clan on the list will only be pushed off the list when a clan not on the list defeats a clan on the list.
  • No member may be in more than one clan on the list.
    All wars must be done in F2P.
    All wars must be full rune.
    Wars may be in Clan Wars.

Other than these three requirements, the rules for the war can include whatever is aggreed upon by the leaders of the warring clans.

Once the war is completed, a topic must be made in the Clan War Results forum. The 'Topic Description' must say "Top 50 Clans". The topic must include proof of the victory.

Once this is done, a Moderator will check the topic, post that they have updated the list, and update the list accordingly.

This topic is only for applying to the list, please do not discuss other matters here.

Website can be found here: http://www.runehq.net/RHQInn/index.php?showtopic=153634
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WARS OFFICIAL RUNEHQ TOP 50 CLANS LIST RULES   CLAN WARS OFFICIAL RUNEHQ TOP 50 CLANS LIST RULES I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:38 am

You must wear full rune so you cant range or mage?
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WARS OFFICIAL RUNEHQ TOP 50 CLANS LIST RULES   CLAN WARS OFFICIAL RUNEHQ TOP 50 CLANS LIST RULES I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:09 pm

The rune thing means all battles must start with your team wearing full rune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLAN WARS OFFICIAL RUNEHQ TOP 50 CLANS LIST RULES   CLAN WARS OFFICIAL RUNEHQ TOP 50 CLANS LIST RULES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLAN WARS OFFICIAL RUNEHQ TOP 50 CLANS LIST RULES
Page 1 of 1