Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with FoG Tournament Vid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
teh gp nub
teh gp nub

Help with FoG Tournament Vid Empty
PostSubject: Help with FoG Tournament Vid   Help with FoG Tournament Vid I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:59 am

As some of you may know, i've vidded some the participants of the fist of guthix tournament [ Ftp ]
( I know i havn't vidded all of you but i figure that would take another day or two )
I have finally started making the actual video and need some help
What I need to know is.............................................................................................................................
Who Won in First Rounds: ........Irvin554 /or/ P U R E V3..........................................................
.................................................................................................Zvere /or/ Babydaniel1.............................
.............................................Carol9911 /or/ Malixious .......................................................................................
............................................................................................Deanpik /or/ Incinerate07.............................
.......................................Yisun6cindy3 /or/ Zetharu.......................................................................................
.....................................................................................Lancecooler /or/ Applebees333.............................
...............................................Ipepsi /or/ St Iocus.......................................................................................
.....................................................................................Leojoga10 /or/ Its A Pwner.............................
...............................Shadowdearth /or/ Zeran103.......................................................................................
..................................................................................Killerz2896 /or/ Krug General.............................
............................Babyshadow64 /or/ Nick1313137.......................................................................................
.......................................................................................Gom7 /or/ Shadowcyber.............................
I just would like to know who won these matches.......................................................................................
It might make it easier to copy a pair and replace /or/ with />/.... you know
And if that person wasn't here, it counts as your win
I'd also like to know who you faced in round two, three, for, etc
If thats not too hard =(
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

Help with FoG Tournament Vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with FoG Tournament Vid   Help with FoG Tournament Vid I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:51 am

Who Won in First Rounds: ........Irvin554 /</ P U R E V3..........................................................
.................................................................................................Zvere />/ Babydaniel1.............................
.............................................Carol9911 /</ Malixious .......................................................................................
............................................................................................Deanpik /idk/ Incinerate07.............................
.......................................Yisun6cindy3 /i think >/Zetharu.......................................................................................
.....................................................................................Lancecooler />/ Applebees333.............................
.......................................Ipepsi /idk i think >/St Iocus.......................................................................................
.....................................................................................Leojoga10 />/ Its A Pwner.............................
...............................Shadowdearth /idk/ Zeran103.......................................................................................
..................................................................................Killerz2896 />/ Krug General.............................
............................Babyshadow64 /idk/ Nick1313137.......................................................................................
.......................................................................................Gom7 /idk i think </ Shadowcyber.............................
I faced ic3kill4hood the first round.
Second round legologie.
Third round lancecooler.
Fourth round P U R E V3.
Fifth round cabales mage.
And won. =p
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1

Help with FoG Tournament Vid
Page 1 of 1