Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well well well...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fad Mad
Admin
Admin

Well well well... Empty
PostSubject: Well well well...   Well well well... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 4:39 am

cheers Just wow... cheers

Seeing the banner on this page..brought back some crazy memories, not to mention the feels right now.

...Im at work and my co-worker brings up this game he used to play and how he was in a clan... first thing that came to mind was Runescape and the good times spent with this clan.

Almost 10 years later its great to see that some of you still come back and reading some of the posts on here, makes it feel even greater.

Took me some time to figure out my username and password again...but 10 minutes in and already it had paid off reading all the comments and posts.

We should work on making a group chat or something to catch up.(maybe team speak or something of that nature.)

Old timers and new comers, my best wishes and good luck in whatever road you take.

I hope this post brings you good luck each and every day.

All the love is mutual.  

My email : fdlahoud@gmail.com, dont hesitate to contact me.

Fad. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://fogpros.forumotion.net
carol9911
carol9911

Well well well... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well well well...   Well well well... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 2:13 am

Hello there! =D

Back to top Go down
Zzroronoa
Fogger
Fogger
Zzroronoa

Well well well... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well well well...   Well well well... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 12:31 am

If you see this again, please feel free to add me. I’ve been playing OSRS. My RS account is Zombi. My private is always on. This place brings back so many memories, I can’t believe it was 10 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well well well... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well well well...   Well well well... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well well well...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fist of Guthix Pros :: Clan Discussion :: Discuss anything else!-
Jump to: