Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANYONE STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jink85

ANYONE STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE?? Empty
PostSubject: ANYONE STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE??   ANYONE STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE?? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:47 pm

MY GOD.

Was thinking of this game because I saw streams of the 2007scape on Twitch and the first thing that came to mind was FoG. It's been so long. This brings back so many memories man. Playing this minigame for hours into the night... Sitting up in your chair and your heart beating fast when you were matched up with someone you wanted to beat.... OMG those were the days. I probably made enemies with half of the people on this site but if anyone is still out there that I was friends with, respond to this Very Happy.

Old FoG -- NEVER FORGET. <33333333333333333333

~Jink85

Last edited by Jink85 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jink85

PostSubject: Yup.....   ANYONE STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 am

Thought of this site again today. Been four months since my last post... Unfortunately, I have been playing some private servers and getting interested in RS again. Luckily, it's not even RS anymore and there is no FoG so I won't be wasting my time. I HOPE I CAN GET A REPLY... THIS THREAD HAD 47 VIEWS SO I KNOW SOMEONE'S LOOKING AT IT. ANYWAY PEACE OUT Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cyclops I love you What a Face

~Jink85
Back to top Go down
War690
War690

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE??   ANYONE STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:35 pm

Mother of God...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE??   ANYONE STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANYONE STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fist of Guthix Pros :: Clan Discussion :: Discuss anything else!-
Jump to: