Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fog Events

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Malixious
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Malixious

Fog Events Empty
PostSubject: Fog Events   Fog Events I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Okay, people have been pming asking for a fog event - what shall we do and when?

I mean, we could have a tournament but what does everyone else think about this?

I'd like to leave it with you guys as to what world the event should be on, but think before you speak please (cough cough) :-)

Peace!
Back to top Go down
Anastasios
Anastasios

Fog Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Events   Fog Events I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:49 am

I'd be interested, but may be away most of Jan though.

If a tournament does go under way, I'd suggest it be held in an American server - i.e. 73/74 (loot share turned off) OR even 75 like I've heard was previously the case. America, in my opinion, seems to be in the middle of most of the major countries that play RS. From the guys I've spoken to that are interested in the event, 4 or 5 of them are Australian like myself Wink. We're always going to have to settle for a world with higher ping than we'd prefer as Australians, but I'm sure we'd much rather play in 200+ ping rather than 400-/+ - Lithuanian server or British..

Teamcapes and no gravite/corrupt weapons as I've heard sounds like a good idea to make the games more reliant on skill, so I'd support that Smile

Nd also, maybe allowing other foggers from clans other than Fog Pros alone may be a good idea, otherwise I think we'd struggle for numbers.

Back to top Go down
Malixious
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Malixious

Fog Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Events   Fog Events I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:27 am

Yeah, sounds good to me; anyone else support these ideas?
Back to top Go down
err i pk day
err i pk day

Fog Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Events   Fog Events I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:52 pm

Yes , for me its all cool , count with me on that tourny Smile
Back to top Go down
P U R E V3
Fogger
Fogger
P U R E V3

Fog Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Events   Fog Events I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:50 pm

I'd like a tourny, castle wars event, something like that :S. Pk event too bounce

It should be before January though cause school starts up again for me January 4th.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.com
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

Fog Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Events   Fog Events I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:54 am

How would the points be based on? Number of wins in a certain period? =p
Btw I want to be a judge then.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

Fog Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Events   Fog Events I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:32 am

let's have a contest the one who can build a snowman the fastests wins!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
Malixious
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Malixious

Fog Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Events   Fog Events I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:59 am

I have thought about this.

It would have to be a league based system. So we'd get all participants in the lobby, making sure it's an even number; then everyone plays out the games and we keep screenshots of the scoreboard after every round; you get 0 for a lose, 2 for a win and 1 for a draw; who ever has the most points after so many rounds wins. Also if the lamest thing should happen and someone is left behind by the power of fagex, the round is void and we start again.

This is the only solution I can think of for the problem. Does this sound good?

As for rules:

No gravite,
No corrupt,
Amulets from dungeoneering? (maybe)
Unique team capes,
No hiding at the start - if someone hides, report it, and the round is void - no one likes a party pooper so just don't do it.

Other than that, anything's fine :-D You can run to the edge and orb port like anas and mutilare do if you want, no objection to that - unless by popular vote people say it should be disallowed.
Back to top Go down
Malixious
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
Malixious

Fog Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Events   Fog Events I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:01 am

But yeah pure anything just get talking about it and we'll see what happens. A war event could be fun for the f2pers :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fog Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Events   Fog Events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fog Events
Page 1 of 1