Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Subby Is Outties :/

Go down 
+5
124william
F4c3 D3st1ny
torn is hawt
krug general
subzero542
9 posters
AuthorMessage
subzero542

Subby Is Outties :/ Empty
PostSubject: Subby Is Outties :/   Subby Is Outties :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Hi noobs, otherwise known as "Fog Pros", i've been frustrated lately with fog and runescape ( Not because of any of you so dw". I've decided to quit rs, (about time), its sad it has to end this way but i wish gl to all of you in the future.
However... As a gift of generousity ( or w/e the hell u wanna call it) i'm gona give "Subzero542" otherwise known as Among Kings away Sad, but its not that easy. You're gona have to write why u want the account and ill choose the best cantidate from responses. Cb stats - Attack -60 Strength -90 Ranged -99 Magic -99 Prayer -52 Defence -51 (def noob much?) Hitpoints -99 Summoning -4( did that coz i wanted a wittle dog Razz). So gl in the future noob, i r outties.
Back to top Go down
krug general

PostSubject: Re: Subby Is Outties :/   Subby Is Outties :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:21 pm

cause i dont have time to play on any other account and i might possibly sell your account for members and get myself some 99s.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
torn is hawt

PostSubject: Re: Subby Is Outties :/   Subby Is Outties :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:26 pm

ily sub(:
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Subby Is Outties :/   Subby Is Outties :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:51 am

No! Razz

Haha good luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Subby Is Outties :/   Subby Is Outties :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:34 am

sorry to see u go sub Sad...gl with life though! Very Happy

hope u enjoyed all ur *incredibly awesome* days with our *incredibly awesome* clan...and all ur days on rs! ...maybe u can drop in occasionally just to say hi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
err i pk day
err i pk day

PostSubject: Re: Subby Is Outties :/   Subby Is Outties :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:36 pm

omg why u quit Sad ily sub , dude i can train up ur acc then if u decide to come rs ( hope so or i punch ya ;D ) i give the acc back , add me on msn -> andre_fofo_17@hotmail.com..
but srsly dude dont quit , u so cool and why the fuck u mad with runescape newb!?
add me on msn to talk better ;D
Back to top Go down
torn is hawt

PostSubject: Re: Subby Is Outties :/   Subby Is Outties :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:54 pm

can i have it? ill make it more fail(: ill give u $2 for it. rofl. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ali
MOD
MOD
Ali

PostSubject: Re: Subby Is Outties :/   Subby Is Outties :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:31 am

No. Shocked
Thought I would be going to Fog again since you were coming close.
You'll be missed. Sad
Lemme rape in p2p on it if you're sure of giving it away?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Legologie
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

PostSubject: Re: Subby Is Outties :/   Subby Is Outties :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:39 am

=( I don't want your account.
=( I am sorry.
=( Have fun irl, we are all going to miss you.
=) I thought that u had 99 summoning.
=) Have i fought you yet in fog? I bet i can beat you hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
mariah(m4r41k0h)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
mariah(m4r41k0h)

PostSubject: =(   Subby Is Outties :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:21 am

aww =( ill miss u subby, havnt rly talked to u in a bit but w/e i go to f0g i always see u =(

and if you want, i manage a lot of account's atm, and give them away to those who have been hacked before, i made a thread on it before on a cc site, and now currentley have like over 200 req's but i have to interview them 1 by 1 bcuz its so hard to tell if they just want the $$ or actually got hacked.
so if you wanna make sure it gets into the hands of someone who needs it just re-post or tell me sometime in rs. (if u play up until you give away)

~~~Sincerley~~~
~~~~~Mariah <3~~~~~ cat
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Subby Is Outties :/   Subby Is Outties :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:11 am

Ali wrote:
No. Shocked
Thought I would be going to Fog again since you were coming close.
You'll be missed. Sad
Lemme rape in p2p on it if you're sure of giving it away?

LOL. Razz
Back to top Go down
mariah(m4r41k0h)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
mariah(m4r41k0h)

PostSubject: Re: Subby Is Outties :/   Subby Is Outties :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:30 pm

wellnot kidding f4c3y =/ i did i feel bad for those who got hacked, just like me =(( so i try and help, and cant do on rs threads so i do on clan threadsand i give acc's away that i have from when people quit...(i.e. i got acces to 5 k 1 1 l z - former fog pro atm - deciding who to give away to.) and around 15-20 others. =)
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Subby Is Outties :/   Subby Is Outties :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:13 am

mariah(m4r41k0h) wrote:
wellnot kidding f4c3y =/ i did i feel bad for those who got hacked, just like me =(( so i try and help, and cant do on rs threads so i do on clan threadsand i give acc's away that i have from when people quit...(i.e. i got acces to 5 k 1 1 l z - former fog pro atm - deciding who to give away to.) and around 15-20 others. =)

I was responding to Ali's post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subby Is Outties :/   Subby Is Outties :/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subby Is Outties :/
Page 1 of 1