Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trading With Friends/Chance of Double Law, Death and Blood Runes/Rune Mechanics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

Trading With Friends/Chance of Double Law, Death and Blood Runes/Rune Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Trading With Friends/Chance of Double Law, Death and Blood Runes/Rune Mechanics   Trading With Friends/Chance of Double Law, Death and Blood Runes/Rune Mechanics I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:28 am

How much wealth you are able to trade with your friends has been made more generous. Exactly how much depends on how long you’ve been friends (i.e. how long you've been on each other's Friends Lists).

If you’ve been friends for at least one month, your trade limit will be doubled; for two months your limit is tripled; and for three months your limit is quadrupled!

As before, when trading, you will continue to be limited by whomsoever has the lower trade limit, but remember that you are able to increase your trade limit by earning Quest Points.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Based on player feedback to last November’s Runecrafting update, we’ve extended the ability of double-crafting runes to include law, death and blood runes. As the Runecrafting level to guarantee double-crafting of these runes would lie much higher than level 99 (following the pattern established in the rest of the skill), you will only have a chance of doing so, with that chance increasing the closer your Runecrafting level gets to 99.

The ability to double-craft law, death and blood runes now means that it is possible to receive more than one of each type of rune from a single essence. The greater chance, at higher Runecrafting levels, of crafting two law, death or blood runes per essence should provide more incentive to train the skill through the last few levels.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where to start Rune Mechanics: - Speak to Apprentice Clerval in the basement of the Mage Training Arena.
Requirements to complete Rune Mechanics:
Rune Mysteries
Wolf Whistle
27 Magic
25 Construction
20 Runecrafting

In other news...

Based on your feedback, we've changed the stats on the Penance armours from Barbarian Assault. Check out this Knowledge Base page for more details on these items.

We’ve added a second trident to Barbarian Assault's rewards. The original trident remains unchanged, but can now be upgraded to a master trident for free. The master trident has an Attack level requirement of 70 due to its increased melee combat stats (in addition to the Magic level requirement of 70 it shares with the original trident).

We’ve updated the Adventurer’s log to contain a larger selection of NPCs including, but not limited to, the KBD, the Penance and Kalphite Queens, and the Corporeal Beast. A log will be created any time you defeat these creatures. Additionally, instead of spamming your log with “I’ve killed a creature” for every one that you defeat, it will now attempt to group these together in one message.

We've added a feature to allow you to more easily reply to the last private message you received: just hit the ‘TAB’ key on your keyboard!

We've changed the gnome restaurant and associated shops in a few ways. Firstly, if you complete a delivery task, the food and cocktail ingredients shops will be restocked. Secondly, we've adjusted the rewards for the deliveries, so you're more likely to get better items such as mint cakes or seed pods.

All types of spirit shield have now been properly textured and should match the recently updated inventory icons.

You may have noticed that cannons were not always hitting the enemy they were aiming at. The targeting code has been improved and should have more consistent behaviour in all directions.
-comments here-
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

Trading With Friends/Chance of Double Law, Death and Blood Runes/Rune Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading With Friends/Chance of Double Law, Death and Blood Runes/Rune Mechanics   Trading With Friends/Chance of Double Law, Death and Blood Runes/Rune Mechanics I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:06 pm

jeunslo wrote:
How much wealth you are able to trade with your friends has been made more generous. Exactly how much depends on how long you’ve been friends (i.e. how long you've been on each other's Friends Lists).

If you’ve been friends for at least one month, your trade limit will be doubled; for two months your limit is tripled; and for three months your limit is quadrupled

dude i totally suggested this a long time ago!!!!!! EAT IT SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!! lol its nice to see that something i suggested was actually done lol...im suprised! =O!

and yay another quest to do...looks nooby lol

but yea i totally was one of the first people to ever suggest that increased trade thing for friends list stuff...except my multiples and limits were different..but yea...OWNED MOTHERF**KERS!!! jagex did something i suggested!!! >:O!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Trading With Friends/Chance of Double Law, Death and Blood Runes/Rune Mechanics   Trading With Friends/Chance of Double Law, Death and Blood Runes/Rune Mechanics I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:39 am

That makes us think twice when doing quick chat to someone.
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: Trading With Friends/Chance of Double Law, Death and Blood Runes/Rune Mechanics   Trading With Friends/Chance of Double Law, Death and Blood Runes/Rune Mechanics I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:16 pm

The trade limits are good but the times between quad/trips/doubles should be much longer like 3 months for double, 8 for triple, and a year for quad.
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Trading With Friends/Chance of Double Law, Death and Blood Runes/Rune Mechanics   Trading With Friends/Chance of Double Law, Death and Blood Runes/Rune Mechanics I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:44 pm

yea i think they are a bit fast on that....i think 1 month for double, 3 months for triple, and 6 months for quadruple would be better...but wat they got now is fine too if they wana make it like that

but also keep in mind that they have majorly cracked down and removed lots of botting and rwt, so i guess they can make it a little more relaxed...
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading With Friends/Chance of Double Law, Death and Blood Runes/Rune Mechanics   Trading With Friends/Chance of Double Law, Death and Blood Runes/Rune Mechanics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading With Friends/Chance of Double Law, Death and Blood Runes/Rune Mechanics
Page 1 of 1