Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how many of us actually fog anymore?

Go down 
+4
jeunslo
P U R E V3
subzero542
jor6moin
8 posters

Do you spennd a lot of time fogging?
Yes, most of my time on RS is at fog.
how many of us actually fog anymore? I_vote_lcap31%how many of us actually fog anymore? I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
No, i don't spend too much time at fog.
how many of us actually fog anymore? I_vote_lcap38%how many of us actually fog anymore? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
No, i never fog anymore
how many of us actually fog anymore? I_vote_lcap13%how many of us actually fog anymore? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Wth is fog?!?!?!
how many of us actually fog anymore? I_vote_lcap18%how many of us actually fog anymore? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

how many of us actually fog anymore? Empty
PostSubject: how many of us actually fog anymore?   how many of us actually fog anymore? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:42 pm

How many of us actually spend a majority of our time on RS fogging anymore? Most of us are all doing other stuff. Razz
Back to top Go down
subzero542

PostSubject: Re: how many of us actually fog anymore?   how many of us actually fog anymore? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:29 pm

i voted "wth is fog" Laughing
Back to top Go down
P U R E V3
Fogger
Fogger
P U R E V3

PostSubject: Re: how many of us actually fog anymore?   how many of us actually fog anymore? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:59 am

I've never spent the majority of my time fogging, I go there when I'm bored. Fog = my bored money :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.com
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

PostSubject: Re: how many of us actually fog anymore?   how many of us actually fog anymore? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:11 pm

I am playing on my DS now. Wink But i am still spending alot of time in fog.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: Re: how many of us actually fog anymore?   how many of us actually fog anymore? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Personally, I don't spend too much time at fog myself. When I was f2p most of my time was at fog cuz there wasn't anything else besides GOP to do. Now that I'm a member, there's tons of other stuff that keeps me preoccupied.
Back to top Go down
mariah(m4r41k0h)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
mariah(m4r41k0h)

PostSubject: Re: how many of us actually fog anymore?   how many of us actually fog anymore? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:28 pm

umm round once every week or so =/
Back to top Go down
omgwtfnvm

PostSubject: Re: how many of us actually fog anymore?   how many of us actually fog anymore? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:53 pm

i started to get into fog again like two days ago because i was fletching for a while and it just got boring
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: how many of us actually fog anymore?   how many of us actually fog anymore? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Meh whenever I feel like it. The main time I play Fist is for fun, and sometimes for tokens. Rates don't really mean nothing to me now.
Back to top Go down
jloffy
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: how many of us actually fog anymore?   how many of us actually fog anymore? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:23 pm

alright i haven't been to fog for a while now, but when summer hits im going for 100k ratings. im 49,209 atm. but last time i went was like a month ago..lol i miss it but i want 99 crafting and woodcutting first, then fog here i come! F2P FOG FOR LIFE! W75 OR 149!
Back to top Go down
https://fogpros.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many of us actually fog anymore?   how many of us actually fog anymore? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how many of us actually fog anymore?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fist of Guthix Pros :: Clan Discussion :: Discuss Fog here!-
Jump to: