Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Military Lighthouse Conversation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

Military Lighthouse Conversation Empty
PostSubject: Military Lighthouse Conversation   Military Lighthouse Conversation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:50 pm

This is the actual radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October, 1995. Radio conversation release by the chief of naval operations 10-10-95.

CANADIANS: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

AMERICANS: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision.

CANADIANS: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

AMERICANS: This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

CANADIANS: No, I say again, you divert YOUR course.

AMERICANS: This is the aircraft carrier USS Lincoln, the second largest ship in the United States Atlantic Fleet. We are accompanied by three Destroyers, three Cruisers, and numerous support vessels. I DEMAND that you change your course 15 degrees north. I say again, that’s one-five degrees north, or counter-measures will be undertaken to ensure the safety of this ship.

CANADIANS: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

This convo pwns XD
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

Military Lighthouse Conversation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Lighthouse Conversation   Military Lighthouse Conversation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Haha shit man...I actually lol'd

I guess it shows how stupid and ignorant some of us Americans can be lol... XD
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698

Military Lighthouse Conversation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fist of Guthix Pros :: Clan Discussion :: Discuss anything else!-
Jump to: