Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willow logs for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

Willow logs for sale Empty
PostSubject: Willow logs for sale   Willow logs for sale I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 pm

I have recently come to acquire about 80k willow logs. If you want to buy willow logs, buy them from me. This may be a good time to think about 99 fm, so
BUY them, it costs approximately 1.4m to 1.5m
Back to top Go down
Unseen_Agony

PostSubject: Re: Willow logs for sale   Willow logs for sale I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:49 am

They dont even sell for min on grand exchange lol. Make willow bows (u), and use them to junk trade or RWT Smile
Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: Re: Willow logs for sale   Willow logs for sale I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:27 pm

if i make into bows or burn them, i might do for skill levels only. I don't RWT. also, i dont junk trade much, maybe lend my whip 100k per hour or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unseen_Agony

PostSubject: Re: Willow logs for sale   Willow logs for sale I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:39 pm

Maples are much more effective for skilling. Here's what you do. Put the willows at the VERY BOTTOM of your inventory, set your mouse to 'One Button' you will then be able to select and sell your willows with two clicks of the left button of your mouse. So you can continuously sell willows simply by left-clicking. Or use the keypad method where you change your settings so that when you press '5' on your keypad it clicks. If you need pictures for this I might be able to get some when I return home (i'm at my cabin)

P.S. You will need to do this in the small screen mode.
Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: Re: Willow logs for sale   Willow logs for sale I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:44 am

wait what does that do?
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Willow logs for sale   Willow logs for sale I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:15 am

jor....look on the forums, search the forums for "buying willows" or "buying willow logs" to see if there are any buyers out there (im sure there hav got to be sum...) i looked and i think i found a guy who (a couple days ago) was buying 1M willow logs, if i remember correctly, and i even mite hav added him to my friend list to give his name to u...when i get on, if i hav it, i'll give it to u Smile
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Willow logs for sale   Willow logs for sale I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:01 pm

Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: Re: Willow logs for sale   Willow logs for sale I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:38 pm

its not worth it anymore. I bought them for like 18 ea or something, and they used to stay the same on ge... now the stupid shop update has made it so that items like that can drop prices, like willows and fire runes. Hey, look! willows are only 9gp ea now! That's half as much as i bought for... I guess ill just keep for fm or something...
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Willow logs for sale   Willow logs for sale I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:15 pm

haha wow man, im sorry that happened, but that like, double uber sucks... =S

now ur stuck with them, but u can at least fletch or burn them and gets lots of xp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: Re: Willow logs for sale   Willow logs for sale I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:07 pm

i have enough logs for 96-97 fm i think. I might as well get 99 fm after ranged. I'll burn them at fog when im bored of sw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willow logs for sale   Willow logs for sale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willow logs for sale
Page 1 of 1