Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Its A Pwner
Fogger
Fogger

Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic) Empty
PostSubject: Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic)   Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:50 pm

You're all being skeptical about the FACT that you can get over 1m xp per hour in both skills. I'll show you the math that proves you can. If you're stupid enough to still not believe me (about range), then fine. Razz

MAGIC:

Okay, this involves ice barraging in sc gear and alching at the same time, like stun-alching but way better, pretty simple. We'll assume you average 15 damage per hit, because that is half of 30, ice barrage's max.

15*9=135 damage per spell, ON AVERAGE, NOT HITTING MAX.
135*2=270 xp from damage per spell without sc armor.
270+52=322 xp per spell without sc armor.
322*2=644 xp per spell with sc armor.
644*1200=772,800xp per hour, average, without alching.
772,800+78,000=850,800 xp per hour on average.

Ok now lets assume you splash 1/4 of the time. You'd get 782.4K xp per hour, still amazing.

RANGED:

Practically no math for this, since you don't have 'casting xp'.

I'll assume 90 ranged for this, which according to my calc, yields 18 damage for the max hit with red chins, with pray and range pot. That makes 9 the average damage per hit.

9*9=81 damage per chin on average.
81*8=648 xp per chin average with sc armor.
648*2000=1,296,000 XP PER HOUR CHINNING, AVERAGE.

Ok now lets assume you hit 0 one fifth of the time.

.8*1296000=1,036,800 XP PER HOUR, HITTING 0s 1/5 OF THE TIME.

Last edited by Its A Pwner on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic)   Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:02 pm

dont forget for range that if you have enough money to waste, you can use a cannon at the same time (but in a different area) while chinning and up ur hourly xp even more! =o
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
P U R E V3
Fogger
Fogger
P U R E V3

PostSubject: Re: Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic)   Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:25 pm

(For the Magic one)

Actually you made a mistake. Though it was pretty good. This is how it really goes

You get 2 EXP per extra damage in magic starting from 0 and since you said average hit to be 15, that'll be
30 EXP + 52 <-- 52 being the base hit meaning hitting an 0 or splashing.
If you're right about Multi-target spells being able to hit 9 monsters, preferrably making a box, that would be 2 EXP per hit on all those monsters then add 52.
So since you said 15 dmg per monster, that would be: 15 times 2 = 30, (that's one monster)
times 9 = 270 + 52 = -->322<--

That's how much EXP you'd get if you hit 15 on all 9 monsters approx. not counting Sacred Clay. Next step is basic math, *'ing 322 by 2.

As for the splashing part, I would guess that you'd get your base 52 experience and nothing else..? ONLY if you splash on all 9 monsters but then again I'm doubting myself, I may have to wear negative mage gear and see how much experience I get.

ALSO, as for an hour of EXP, a spell's damage shows every 4 seconds ROUNDED (approx. 3.5-4) with a staff 1-2 or maybe 3 squares away, may differ with no staff. Anyways, lets just say 4 seconds. 60 divided by 4 = 15 so that means you can cast ice barrage 15 times in a minute. 15 times 322 = 4830......times 60 (4830 EXP per minute) = 289,800 EXP hour with no Sacred clay, again basic math, 289,800 times 2 to get how much EXP you'd receive with 2x bonus.

THIS IS ONLY IF YOU HIT 15 EVERYTIME ON EVERY MONSTER.

For the Ranged EXP, I don't care about it because I've never chinned and I guess for dummies, people can go on Youtube and find out how much EXP you can possibly get average.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.com
Its A Pwner
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic)   Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:43 pm

Dang pure... I guess that puts the average xp per hour under 1m. I thought it was 4 per hit. Oh well its still insane XP. Also, mage attack spell casts as well as alchs are exactly 3 seconds each Razz
Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: yeah...   Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:46 pm

yeah sure its a good way of training, but ppl like me cant afford to train that way. I dont have the money to chin 99 or barrage to 99. If i somehow get a few visage drops maybe ill do it. Also, sc minigame fails (<-- always gets killed with 20k runes by lvl 135s)
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

PostSubject: Re: Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic)   Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:26 am

Ok pwner. I have chinned on mummies and i only got like 800k exp a daywithout sc armour (or was it 1.6m ... ,chinning like euhm ±8 hours a day)). ± 1/11 of the time i chinned i have hit 0 on every mummy. =/ And you can't chin 9 mummies every time because first you need to bring them in the right position which takes time and it takes time before they respawn again. Second it also takes time to pick up all the things on the floor like charms and ancient staffs. and third i got alot of clue scrolls from them so its hard to get like 1m exp a day. ( but not everyone do clues right away sum ppl just let them rest in their bank)
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic)   Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:38 am

lol gf jor....but that just does completely suck i guess lolz...

but in general for xp (just to clear this up for everyone):

MELEE: Atk/Str/Def = (damage done)*4 = xp gained [example: hit a 1, you get 4xp; if ur good like me, u can hit a 41 and get 164 xp]
>>>>stealing creation stuff doubles it: [(damage done)*4]*2 which doubles the xp u get [example: hit a 10, you get 80xp]

RANGE: (damage done)*4 = xp gained [example: hit a 15, u get 60xp]
>>>>stealing creation stuff doubles it: [(damage done)*4]*2 which doubles the xp you get [example: hit an 8, you get 64 xp]

now, the tricky one Wink
MAGE: [base spell xp] + (damage done)*2 = xp gained [example: (using earth wave for simplicity) earth wave is 40xp per cast, even if you splash, plus (damage done)*2 so if you hit a 18 with earth wave, your xp gained is: [40+(18*2)] = 76 xp gained]
>>>>stealing creation stuff doubles it; so, again, you hit an 18 with earth wave, your xp gained is: {[40+(18*2)]*2} = 152 xp gained

HP: generally simple, and i will use a not repeating decimal (but i belieave the real value in the game is (4/3) with a repeating decimal): (damage done)*1.33 = xp gained [example: (and yes this does make lots of decimal possibilities, but...), you hit a 9, so you get 1.33*9 = 11.97 xp gained (but in the game its actually 12)

ok, time for 1 more tricky thing...when you cast mage spells in the defensive style, or range using "long range" it gets kinda tricky again

for range: you get the normal hp xp, but instead of (damage done)*4 for your range xp gained, you get (1.33)*(damage done) for your ranged xp gained, and you get (1.33)*(damage done) for your defense xp gained

for mage: this is a little more complicated.... you get the normal xp for casting the spell, but instead of [base spell xp]+[(damage done)*2], your mage xp gained is [base spell xp]+[(damage done)*1.33] and your defense xp gained is (1.33)*(damage done)

now, i hope everyone already knew this (or at least most of it...) but thats all the xp gains for combat so now u no! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic)   Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why you CAN get over 1m xp per hour in Range (almost 1m in magic)
Page 1 of 1