Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No running matches

Go down 
+4
F4c3 D3st1ny
sora 9872
P U R E V3
nick1313137
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nick1313137

No running matches Empty
PostSubject: No running matches   No running matches I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:50 pm

I know some people in here are addicted to running, but some people in here, ME, HATE running.

I am fed of of nerds in this clan (Im not gonna name any. ) that run, when i SPECIFICLY ask them not to.

Then, they say: "its just a game". Well, if it's "just a game" why the EFF are you running? Its not like im any good, or anything -.-

I WILL be talking to cabs about this.......
Back to top Go down
P U R E V3
Fogger
Fogger
P U R E V3

No running matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: No running matches   No running matches I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:48 am

High defence means better tanking. I'm 45 defence and if I was to tank, I'l prob lose if I was against a good fogger.
I don't complain about running because I'll just do it too.

Fist of Guthix:
"If you are the hunted, your task is to evade your opponent and gather as many charges from the Fist of Guthix as possible."
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.com
sora 9872
sora 9872

No running matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: No running matches   No running matches I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:23 pm

pure is right if u dont want thm to run simply ask and if they oblige they wont. if they want to run thn let thm its not up to u
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

No running matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: No running matches   No running matches I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:39 am

sora 9872 wrote:
pure is right if u dont want thm to run simply ask and if they oblige they wont. if they want to run thn let thm its not up to u

People want to win rather than a fair fight..Selfish really.

And he just said that he asked them not to when they did. It shows how greedy they are for a win..Nice..
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

No running matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: No running matches   No running matches I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:07 pm

I don't really care too much if a noob runs, their easyally disposed of and my 99 Defence can go a really long way against alot of them. Against a Pro I'm beat if they run XD If it's no running then they're screwed over XD My Defence only really helps if there's no running.
Back to top Go down
St Iocus
Fogger
Fogger
St Iocus

No running matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: No running matches   No running matches I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:46 pm

Why do you ask for no running? As far as I know, you do pretty well, but if you don't want to run, try to avoid vs'ing pros, swap worlds or maybe wait outside of the room.. You know that everyone wants a win, just as you. If you're different, then let them win and make them see you are

And there's always this thingy on the arena, called "Forfeit Tunnel" Smile
Back to top Go down
C R U S H4
C R U S H4

No running matches Empty
PostSubject: running   No running matches I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:01 pm

running does get annoying, im kinda used to it now, even though i dont run
Back to top Go down
hazza(omqitzph O_O)

No running matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: No running matches   No running matches I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:35 pm

yes running iz annoying

hi nick Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No running matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: No running matches   No running matches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No running matches
Page 1 of 1