Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Go down 
+2
P U R E V3
jor6moin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:11 pm

today i got muted from someone in cc. It was under catagory staff impersonation. Who reports for THAT?! I was freaking joking about a stupid thing, AND i never said i was a "jagex" mod. Please help find out who reported me. I might post evidence to help find a culprit. They ruined my perfect record of no offences and any hope i may or may not have had of being a player mod anytime soon. Of course, this will be erased in a year from record then it will all be back to normal.

Last edited by jor6moin on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: Evidence :o   Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Eviden10

Pretty stuupid mute huh? Not even worth it, i caused no harm. I wasnt trying to get noobs to think i was a jmod or anything. Here were some people on. this list may be inaccurate or incomplete, please help me correct it.

Cabales mage (unlikely suspect)
Bballstarxx5 (also unlikely)
Gh0stly scim
Hellogudbuy (maybe, if so, then could be them?
Matt gaughan
sr humps (maybe on at the time)
teh gp noob ( not sure if they were on at that moment)
il kwart
there were more people, if you were on and you know who was on at the time, please say so

i will get to the bottom of this!!!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: is the person in stars in evidence, the reporter? because i think there were more ppl talking.

Last edited by jor6moin on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
P U R E V3
Fogger
Fogger
P U R E V3

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:02 am

I can't remember if I was on at the time but I remember someone saying something like "(name) was probably reported for sure*

btw, that's how my main got banned before, I made obvious jokes and Jagex takes them seriously, I'll post one :/

Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Bannedv
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.com
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:51 pm

dude i just got back from my vacation....and that completely sucks...are u muted or wat?

what i think are key points that you should mention in your appeal are:

-u were NOT trying to impersonate staff in any way at all and were making a joke about ur FoG rating
-u understand how this COULD possibly be interpreted in a way different than u meant and thought that a simple joke like this would not be taken a wrong way like there
-its intent was neither harmful, malicious, intended to break rules, or anything bad at all; it was simply a mere joke with no bad intentions AT ALL
-it was a simple joke that was unintendedly taken the wrong way by another player in the game, in a way that u did not see coming
-u also (and finally) understand the seriousness of the rule, and that it was only a simple misconception and poor communication or ideas/jokes with other players in the game

otherwise....gl and i hope i helped a little Smile

in general though, it helps to re-emphasize the point that it was in fact a JOKE with NO MALICIOUS intent AT ALL, just something meant to be funny that was taken the wrong way

and i do realize that i repeated stuff i said a lot...im not feeling great atm...i havnt had anything to eat all day and i've been awake for the past 6hrs =|
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Meh..Can't even just a darned cc these days..

Geez..

Oh and I don't think Jagex like jokes so you might struggle saying it was a joke..Even if it was taken the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: appealed   Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:00 pm

ok i just sent an appeal to jagex and i hope it is accepted. Ty Will for the suggestions. I also put this this isn't a stupid cc and would be near impossible to impersonate a staff, so i wouldn't try. I'll tell you if it works or not.
Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: wow...   Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:31 am

they denied my appeal... that really sucks. oh well. btw, i still need to find the narb that reported me.
Back to top Go down
shadowcyber
Fogger
Fogger
shadowcyber

PostSubject: IT was me!@!@!@ jk   Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:03 pm

JK I kinda quit Rs now I got better things to do i guess.
Back to top Go down
Its A Pwner
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:15 pm

Whoever was saying the stuff next to the starred out name reported you. Jagex only includes your name and text along with the reporter's starred out name (the number of stars isn't how long their name is, for privacy) and the reporter's text.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who the hell reported me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1