Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training my cb....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

Training my cb.... Empty
PostSubject: Training my cb....   Training my cb.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:10 pm

hey guys, recently, i've decided that after I get 99 cooking, i want to go train my cb......i think I know what order and what I want my levels to be, but im not quite sure how I want to do to do it

I've gotten different suggestions, but im not sure which one i want to do...and i've also read up on different guides for what to train on

in one particular guide, it talks about training on the monkey zombies on ape atoll....
for anyone who has done monkey madness....its down the trap door in the east of that temple area with the lvl 160 monkey guards and altar thats real close, u just go down the trap door and the monkey zombies are by the lava (where u make sumthin during mm quest), and then theres the alter upstairs to recharge pray on.....ive read about it, and it says u can get anywhere from like 65-100k+ xp/hr which sounds pretty good (and i'll probly be closer to 70k xp/hr, but watever)...

also, wherever I do go train on and whatever I do, i'll be wearing whats in the picture below (i used tip.it's equiptment builder for this):

Training my cb.... Cbtrainingset

btw, idk wat ima wear for ring, and salve ammy(e) will be replaced with something else if i train on something thats not "undead"

also, i chose this becuz i think: (1) it gives good def bonuses (2) good str bonus (3) good pray bonus...so in this stuff, i can either tank or use pray when fiting, and bandos gives the str and pray bonus, which i like =P

another thing....i will have to do fremmy isles for helm of neitiznot, and haunted mine and that minigame for salve(e) if i need the salve ammy

and im open to any suggestions on modifications, where to train...just tell me anything i can do or improve or shouldnt do........idk just anything!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

Training my cb.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training my cb....   Training my cb.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:16 pm

Zombies?

I thought monkey guards.

Anyway I would prefer dagganoths. Some good Snapdragon Seeds drops and around the same exp.

Bgs? hmm I'm not sure about that, bit too slow. Sara Sword maybe for str training.

This is what I think though. Razz
Back to top Go down
cabales mage
Fogger
Fogger

Training my cb.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training my cb....   Training my cb.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:38 pm

If I were you I would listen to F4c3 Razz
Back to top Go down
mariah(m4r41k0h)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
mariah(m4r41k0h)

Training my cb.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training my cb....   Training my cb.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:04 pm

daggonath's with super str pot's or initate and pray/str armour for monekey gurads best for strength like facey said.

also for necklace a fury(if u can afford lol) or anything like str ammy,power ammy, unholy symbol, or prayer stole.

for a good ring if ur god at new minigame and can manage to get over 300 rate u can imune a onyx ring or just get like a ring of life so if u ever lag out u dont lose anythng like me >.< (a.k.a. how i lost full void and guthans fullhelm/spear not only once but twice...) lol!
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

Training my cb.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training my cb....   Training my cb.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:50 am

I like this never done it tho.=p
ARMOURED ZOMBIES

To access these, you need to have gotten a ways into the quest "Defender of Varrock." If you've done it, you know where they are. Using a salve amulet (e) is a must if you want good exp on these. Use the prayer altar that is just above the entrance to where the zombies are. Piety is recommended, as is a high prayer level. With a slave amulet (e) and piety, you'll be hitting extraordinarily! 100k+ exp per hour is not out of the question. And one closing note, if you're defence is level 90 or below, bring a bunyip to heal.

EXP GAIN: 70-100k per hour

MONEY GAIN/LOSS: 20k
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
Sponsored content

Training my cb.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training my cb....   Training my cb.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training my cb....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fist of Guthix Pros :: Clan Discussion :: Discuss anything else!-