Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this is wat got me muted

Go down 
+6
mariah(m4r41k0h)
sora 9872
shadowcyber
dragoon 889
124william
infernal_aim
10 posters
AuthorMessage
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

this is wat got me muted Empty
PostSubject: this is wat got me muted   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:13 am

this is what got me muted...

Evidence Type: Abuse Report
infernal_aim: [clan] ur point?
infernal_aim: [clan] damn u guys bore me
infernal_aim: [clan] i wunder if anyone good is in world 149 atm
infernal_aim: [clan] sure
infernal_aim: [clan] we're having beer here
infernal_aim: [clan] i bought a few whiskey's
infernal_aim: [clan] i bought a few whiskey's
infernal_aim: [clan] kk
infernal_aim: [clan] we're playing ddr
infernal_aim: [clan] go ddr
infernal_aim: [clan] ddr!!
infernal_aim: [clan] ddr!!
infernal_aim: [clan] D D R!
infernal_aim: [clan] :)
infernal_aim: [clan] folly shut up!
************: mage lvls?
************: anyone here pure?
infernal_aim: [clan] guys come to w 149
infernal_aim: devil
infernal_aim: is a
infernal_aim: noo
infernal_aim: b
infernal_aim: :o
infernal_aim: :P
infernal_aim: nah uir a narb
infernal_aim: not noob
infernal_aim: :O
infernal_aim: lol
infernal_aim: its our baby!
infernal_aim: it arrived!
infernal_aim: see
infernal_aim: im eating it tho
infernal_aim: lol
infernal_aim: ***** is like
infernal_aim: ne
infernal_aim: ger
infernal_aim: is like
infernal_aim: wtf
and the offence was because i said neger's name/... negerkilla dude... wow... jagex.. and i can see its our cc cuz i said shut up folly..
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: this is wat got me muted   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:37 am

if you got punished for calling the dude his name (this happened to my friend) i suggest appeal that customer support has the wrong person and also say that you were merely calling the guy by his runescape username, and were not trying to be rude, harmful, racist, or derogatory in any way at all

if its about the beer and wiskey...not much u can do about that....

if its about calling the guy noob over and over again and telling him to shut up, idk..its sketchy but u could be in trouble for bullying or harassing other players whicch is still kinda bad, but the fact that it was his reponsibility to add u to ignore and just get over being called noob.....

and also, report that guy negerkill dude or watever for an offensive name and get his effing ass banned

hope this helps infernal.....and i'll post something or add on to this if i think of anything else that might help =P
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: >.<s   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:24 pm

problem is.. if it was the whiskey part... then wow... i said bought a few not saying im doing anyhting with them... and if saying noob is offensive, then i wouuld suggest jagex to ban everyone or atleast censor it.
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: this is wat got me muted   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:35 pm

its very unlikely it was the whiskey part...but someone could find that suggestive if theyre under 21 and take it the wrong way, which you can defend by saying that you didn't mean it that way at all

the noob part.......i guess it wasn't that, because last time i read rules, it said don't report someone for calling you a noob....and jagex wouldnt have cared about a report where someone got called a noob

but i just think its gay that all this happened to u.....

i guess the real thing was calling the guy by his name, which was an "offensive" name apparently, so u should report that asshole for having an offensive name, and then appeal that you didnt intend to be mean, derogatory, racist, etc. and that he should be in trouble for having an offensive name, not u for calling him by his runescape name of choice

i hope this gayness doesnt affect your acc long-term =\
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: lol   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:50 pm

it has and jagex's denied appeal is fking pissing me off... First of all, i told them to research and see if negar is a username or not(ofcourse they're peices of lazy shit). And they have warned me to stop doing this or it'll affect my acc long term. Im not impressed with jagex at all. oh and negar is from our cc so is folly.. so someone in our cc reported me.
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: this is wat got me muted   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:43 pm

wow this shit is getting really gay and f**ked up man....im rly sry that had to happen to u =\

and to whoever reporoted this: you sir (or ma'am, but i rly dont giv a sht) r a fucking douche bag

and infernal, the only thing i can say that is good is that in 1 year, the offence will be marked off ur acc...gl with ur acc status tho...
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: this is wat got me muted   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Wow, the only other thing I can see it being is spamming because only one other person said something it seems. Sucks to hear this :/ Fagex being douches once again.
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: this is wat got me muted   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:51 pm

dragoon, when jagex lets u view evidence from clan chat, only ur text is visible, and they block out everything said by everyone else, and the one person who is blocked out that did speak was in public chat.....so theyre are some gaps in the conversation

but fagex is doing theyre job well (theyre great douches.....)
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: this is wat got me muted   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Ah yes but when I got muted there were like 5 other people at least with their names blocked. I'd show you evidence but it's at least a year and a half old.
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: hmmm   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:33 am

another thng i dont get... i check the appeal system daily and don't see like 6 or atleast 1 added every day... but yesterday i got 6 in a rush...? tell me why..>?
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: ...   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:36 am

and some are fairly old >:(
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: this is wat got me muted   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:30 pm

I know what you mean, I got muted for something I said 3 months earlyer about a year and a few months ago >_< Wasn't really major, just cussed some guy who was pissing me off out.
Back to top Go down
shadowcyber
Fogger
Fogger
shadowcyber

PostSubject: Your mute infernal   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Jagex are really stupid sometimes...I know what it's like infernal I got muted for mispelling something and it was censored so...guess what happens?
Back to top Go down
sora 9872
sora 9872

PostSubject: Re: this is wat got me muted   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:57 am

Welll then idk really about reports much cause iv'e been muted like what once for a day for too mispelling a damn word that the stupid filter was smart enough to vacuum up.
Back to top Go down
mariah(m4r41k0h)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
mariah(m4r41k0h)

PostSubject: Re: this is wat got me muted   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:25 pm

haha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
I C 3 B

PostSubject: Re: this is wat got me muted   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:40 pm

that sucks
Back to top Go down
Abbem20
Fogger
Fogger
Abbem20

PostSubject: Re: this is wat got me muted   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Wow, some wannabe mod wanted some extra mod-points appearently.

This just sucks.
Back to top Go down
Negerkalle22

PostSubject: Re: this is wat got me muted   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:00 am

well since my name came up in this topic i feel obligated to say that i wasnt the one who reported you infernal, not that u said so or anything. the one guy in our dear cc who did report you should have that guts to say who he or she is! Btw a lot of noobs reported me for my name before, because they thought it is racist or something...although its not meant to be because its not english language ^.^

im really mad u got muted. jagex should handle this better.

greetz, negerkalle22
Back to top Go down
Valentijn000
Valentijn000

PostSubject: Re: this is wat got me muted   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:18 am

lol, ive had alot of these over the years. still have 4 for offensive language and 1 for convincing people to break rules.

1 of those times i saw a black coloured player with red hair in game, so i said "lol a red haired neagrow"
that was another mute :-p
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is wat got me muted   this is wat got me muted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is wat got me muted
Page 1 of 1