Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They fixed fog!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cookie ko
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
cookie ko

They fixed fog!! Empty
PostSubject: They fixed fog!!   They fixed fog!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:24 am

Jagex listened to us and fixed Fist of Guthix! w00t!

It's party time! afro
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

They fixed fog!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: They fixed fog!!   They fixed fog!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:48 am

Omfg!!! wooooot i can find those stupid hiders faster now!! =ppp
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

They fixed fog!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: They fixed fog!!   They fixed fog!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:34 am

Fog is as it should be! Fog time.
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

They fixed fog!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: They fixed fog!!   They fixed fog!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:35 am

Happy now people?

I'm gonna love this. Smile
Back to top Go down
mariah(m4r41k0h)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
mariah(m4r41k0h)

They fixed fog!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: They fixed fog!!   They fixed fog!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:32 am

how is it fixed?
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

They fixed fog!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: They fixed fog!!   They fixed fog!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:13 am

Jagex had removed the getting run energy back at centre because of the sitting update. But now they have fixed it and we can get run energy back!!!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
mariah(m4r41k0h)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
mariah(m4r41k0h)

They fixed fog!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: They fixed fog!!   They fixed fog!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:38 pm

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

They fixed fog!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: They fixed fog!!   They fixed fog!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They fixed fog!!
Page 1 of 1