Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G.

Go down 
+5
dragoon 889
Abbem20
cookie ko
Its A Pwner
F4c3 D3st1ny
9 posters
AuthorMessage
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G. Empty
PostSubject: Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G.   Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:20 am

No comment on this. Agility in f2p F0G isn't an advantage now.

Personally for me it'll be something I can get used to for when I return to it..I'm not complaining.

Fair or Not Fair? You decide.
Back to top Go down
Its A Pwner
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G.   Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Fair but SUCKS SO GOD DAMN MUCH! I sent in members saturday with one of my main goals being agility for f2p fog! On tuesday, I become mem and they TAKE IT OFF ON THE SAME DAY!?!? SUPER BS! Also sucks because its super slow restore now.
Back to top Go down
cookie ko
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
cookie ko

PostSubject: Re: Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G.   Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Seems fair and I have no problem with it since I tank + use rocks whenever I fog
Back to top Go down
Abbem20
Fogger
Fogger
Abbem20

PostSubject: Re: Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G.   Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:03 am

And your run energy drains 30% faster to make things worse.

Plus you can't rest in FoG, so I guess I'll have to walk......
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G.   Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Stand in the middle Abbem, restores real fast there.
Back to top Go down
cabales mage
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G.   Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:05 pm

No Dragoon, not even in the middle run restores fast enough. It restores as if you would have 1 agility even if you have more than that. It's too slow. I think Jagex needs to change it to the way it was at least for P2p since Agility is a member skill.
Back to top Go down
mcnublet
Admin
Admin
mcnublet

PostSubject: Re: Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G.   Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:43 am

LOL I used to fog tip I glitched out and couldn't play it because my game crashed. They fixed THAT issue but fucked up what made fog so much more fun. Personally I am mad, but seeing as I am STILL sick of fog....I'll just stop complainng right now. and guys......SIGN UP FOR HIDE AND SEEK!!! Honestly what's so unattractive about it????? New rules hellooooooo
Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: Re: Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G.   Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:00 am

i just p2p fog anyway, so idc. but, it does fix the the 120s super noobish hiding and outrunning you in f2p...
Back to top Go down
Valentijn000
Valentijn000

PostSubject: Re: Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G.   Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:20 am

BUY MEMBERS SO I CAN OWN YOUR ASS IN MEMBERS FOG

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G.   Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well there goes agility being naffed and corrupted in f2p F0G.
Page 1 of 1