Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving the Cc

Go down 
+5
cabales mage
jor6moin
mcnublet
124william
0x0 Z 0x0
9 posters
AuthorMessage
0x0 Z 0x0
0x0 Z 0x0

Leaving the Cc Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the Cc   Leaving the Cc I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:11 pm

I'm leaving the cc. I'm tired of the shit that goes on in it. Can't get a decent game of FOG, no trust because of people that report each other, and I'm basically just tired of all of it. It's become bull shit to me. Not fun to me anymore. So, I'm going solo from now on. I used to enjoy FOG more when I wasn't constantly obligated to join a person's clan chat. I might delete everyone from my friends list, not sure yet. I might do that because I don't want anyone trying to pull me back in this shitty cc. Who knows? I might come back sometime but right now I feel like I need to get away from all of it and just go back to FOG alone, the way I always enjoyed FOG the most. And yea, I know barely anyone in the cc knows me and I don't care. No one knows me well because I can't trust anyone to not report me if I cuss in the cc. And plus I hate talking in a cc with a lot of people in it. We've recruited way too many "pros" in my opinion. So, I'm done with this shit. I know some of you are happy to see me leave and I'm happy that you're happy I'm leaving because I know I must seem like an ass hole to a lot of you. I'm sorry for that, too. So, have fun in FOG all of you. Bye.
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

Leaving the Cc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Cc   Leaving the Cc I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:18 pm

0x0, I'd said don't leave the cc pl0x but i no that won't stop u Sad

if ur absolutely sure ur leaving, it was nice knowing u i guess, and I get a lot of ur points that ur sayin....

i mite not hav been one of ur friends at all maybe but i am really sorry to hear ur leaving

hopefully dont delete me from ur friend list? its not like i report or anything...i just get reported :-S

and in the case that you do absolutely leave and delete everyone, it was nice knowing u buddy, if u want to call me your "used to be" friend

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
mcnublet
Admin
Admin
mcnublet

Leaving the Cc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Cc   Leaving the Cc I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:24 pm

dude.......if you really think you wanna do it that way, I'm not stopping you. It's just that what you said about almost everybody not caring. I admit we have grown pretty big, and that some people are untrustworthy but still........dude. I understand somewhat of what your saying. I admit i used to love fogging solo *(and i still do from time to time) but that doesn't mean you have to leave the clan. just don't join cc and turn private to off or something. there's more than one way to solo fog and still be part of a fog clan ya know...
Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

Leaving the Cc Empty
PostSubject: dont go   Leaving the Cc I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:26 pm

i know what u mean by too crowded cc, and i feel the same way with all those noobs in there, but don't leave. We can solve this problem. So stay in the cc.

P.S. ill give u a cookie for staying =]
Back to top Go down
cabales mage
Fogger
Fogger

Leaving the Cc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Cc   Leaving the Cc I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Well I tried to convince you to stay in the cc but oh well..It will be up to you. Still I know you'll keep me added and I'll see you in fog froob.

==========Y O U D I D N ' T K I C K M E F R O M Y O U R C C =====================
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

Leaving the Cc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Cc   Leaving the Cc I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:49 pm

Aha, don't guuuu D: I don't go in there much at all anymore due to all my concentration needed for my leveling but still, I don't wanna lose you as a friend even if you leave cc don't remove friends >_<
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

Leaving the Cc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Cc   Leaving the Cc I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:29 am

I agree that there are alot of new people in the cc. Thats why i dont go to the cc so much anymore. I dont like to talk in a large cc and i like its quite when i skill. Just dont leave the cc forever and go in it a couple of times a week. ( or come in my cc and talk with me and ali =p jk)
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

Leaving the Cc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Cc   Leaving the Cc I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:05 am

Guys leave him alone, it's his choice. If he chooses to leave then that's his choice, and I'll understand why.

Good luck in the future 0x0 Smile
Back to top Go down
cookie ko
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
cookie ko

Leaving the Cc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Cc   Leaving the Cc I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:13 am

Sad to see you go 0x0. Goodluck in the future. I know I'm not your favourite guy and you're not mine but add me if you decide against clearing your list?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving the Cc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Cc   Leaving the Cc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving the Cc
Page 1 of 1