Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters

Additional rules?
1) Should there be more than 5 people if like....20 people show up?(If Dragoon gets people from RuneHq)
HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap13%HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 9 ]
2) Should the way the person who is "it" catches somebody is by casting"bind"? or is that too expensive for you noobs?
HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap12%HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 8 ]
3) Should we make the person who is "it" start outside of varrock? like...they tele to another city until we are all ready?( or just go to the nw corner of the ge?)
HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap16%HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 11 ]
4)should we allow people to hide in the rune essence place?(since it's easy to get too and all...)
HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap12%HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 8 ]
5)If we don't use the bind and just do it by sight, if you 2 people or more are dd-ing.....what should happen? two birds with one stone?
HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap13%HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 9 ]
6)If somebody who was just it is caught, the next person found will be it unless they want to be it again(cause you SUCK at HIDING!!!)
HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap10%HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 7 ]
7)Thats it. VOTE HERE IF YOU THINK ASIAN LIKES MEN!!!!!!!!!!!(and if you think cabbage makes love to baby midgets!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap24%HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 68

AuthorMessage
mcnublet
Admin
Admin
mcnublet

HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:34 pm

READ THIS GUYS!!!!!!!!!

OK, so we are going to play hide and seek in VARROCK......not Falador....not H.A.M hideout......and DEFINITELY NOT THE FARM NORTH OF LUMBRIDGE.....
OK so the rules that I'm sure we are going to follow(yes dragoon.......FOLLOW.....no using any kind of transportation......no teleporting...no warping...no...gushing...no....erm...just.... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN) I'll state here the basic rules.
1) the boundaries:
Inside Varrock walls at all times.
Sewers are allowed, but you cannot go past the web or else your out of bounds.
Using places where others cannot get too (Phoenix/Black Arm Gang) are not allowed unless the user is affiliated with that clan. An example is like...I'm it....I'm phoenix....you can hide in phoenix hideout......if your black arm....you'll wish you were Phoenix.TOO BAD! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
2) Okay so the person who is "it" has to find 5 people before announcing in clan chat"game over" and go to the Grand Exchange and wait for people to arrive. (this is to make sure he doesn't see where people are hiding.)
3) if you are it. TURN PM OFF ....I don't want you getting info from other people where we are hiding. (ASIAN that means YOU....)
4)OK guys, here is how you get caught by the person who is "it"
-He sees you
-You cry Crying or Very sad, pout Mad , call him a cheater Evil or Very Mad, call him many bad names Rolling Eyes ,and than follow him until 5 people are following him in a train.
5)How i decide who is it at the start is either 1 of these ways:
-Random
-Alphabetically(YES....numbers come before letters)
-I pick based on who i hate the most Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
- Or I start
-Now Vote on some other rules i might use. or suggest some. remember, I'm gunna do this event either tomorrow(3/18/09-or whenever)
Back to top Go down
asianpker009
Fogger
Fogger
asianpker009

PostSubject: Re: HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:43 pm

asian likes men!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
VOTE IT NOW! x]
Back to top Go down
mcnublet
Admin
Admin
mcnublet

PostSubject: Re: HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:16 pm

UPDATE!!!

1) Since we would have to be on a PvP world to cast bind. The person who is "it" has to either "trade" or "request assistance" from the person they find. (ONCE YOU ARE FOUND NO RUNNING FROM THAT AREA) [Ex. second floor of castle in library, you cannot leave library when he is chasing you]

2) You may run from the person who is it but whats the point in delaying the inevitable? Twisted Evil

3) If p2p can go to specific areas that f2p people can't, don't go there.

That's all i got, offer any suggestions if you got them
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:43 pm

I voted on what I say, and Asian of course you like men, your married to me according to that family tree unless I read it wrong XD

Good Luck all, can't wait to scope ya out >Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIDE AND SEEK!!!!!!!!! READ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1