Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Route finding update and new quest.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

Route finding update and new quest. Empty
PostSubject: Route finding update and new quest.   Route finding update and new quest. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:41 pm

Route finding update
they've implemented an improvement to route-finding. This should improve the playability of the game in laggy situations.
THey fixed when you click to move somewhere, your character would occasionally run in the wrong direction for a few steps before turning around and going to the point you actually selected.
They had to move the route-finding calculation onto their servers, so that the route is always calculated from the correct spot.

Other updates
-New p2p quest The Chosen Commander.-

Where to start The Chosen Commander:
Speak to Captain Undak in Dorgesh-Kaan.
Requirements to complete The Chosen Commander:
Level 46 Agility
Level 46 Strength
Level 46 Thieving
Must have completed Land of the Goblins
Must be able to defeat several foes up to level 125
-reward:20k agility, strength and thieving exp. You can fight the statues again and there is a new agility course where you get 600 exp each time.

-In Other News...-
-To mark the end of the Dorgeshuun quest series, we’re releasing a limited-edition zip-up hoodie on the Jagex store. It’s a limited run of only 2,000, so click here to get yours now!

-If you’re logged in to RuneScape and navigate away from the game screen, you will now have to click on a confirmation box to confirm that you want to navigate away from the page. This is to make sure that you don’t accidentally lose your game window.

-Stupid update.( my opinion...)We've made a couple of changes to the party room due to concerns about abuse by real-world traders. Firstly, drop parties are now available only on two worlds (131 and 152). Secondly, players must now enter their bank PIN (if they have one) before putting items into the drop chest. We're sorry we have to do this, but we can't let real-world traders ruin the party.

-We've added a wave-counter interface that will pop up at the start of each round in the TzHaar fight caves. This means you should now find it much easier to track which wave you're on.

-Male ogres have been graphically reworked and improved to bring them in line with the recently-updated female ogres.

-Players will no longer increase their drop-value potential on PvP worlds if they repeatedly cast the basic strike spells.

-We've reduced the likelihood of your getting Random Events if you're burning incense in your house, or if you're in building mode. We've also reduced the likelihood that you’ll get Random Events in the Chaos Tunnels and on the Dorgesh-Kaan agility course.

-Email registration for new accounts is now optional, although we would still advise you to enter your email address when registering, so that we can help you if you need to recover your password.

~Got a comment?~
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
Abbem20
Fogger
Fogger
Abbem20

Route finding update and new quest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route finding update and new quest.   Route finding update and new quest. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:52 pm

The new quest is Epic Very Happy
I did it on Al Anndma. Not really good rewards, but I like epic quests.

I'm still trying Zanik's crossbow, which is a reward from the quest. I maxed 37 so far with it's special, but I heard people hit 50+ with it.

Since they nerfed the agility course, that reward isn't really worth it any more.
Back to top Go down

Route finding update and new quest.
Page 1 of 1