Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)

Go down 
+4
Abbem20
124william
5 k 1 1 l z
jor6moin
8 posters

For USA folks: Who should be pres in 2012 election?
Obama (re election)
Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_vote_lcap47%Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
George W. Bush (return?! =[])
Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_vote_lcap12%Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Asianpker009 (oh hell no!)
Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_vote_lcap41%Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Who should be president in 2012 election?
Back to top Go down
5 k 1 1 l z
P R O
P R O
5 k 1 1 l z

PostSubject: Re: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:44 pm

NOBAMA. oh-bomb-us. boo-bama. =] im a republican! Mad
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:20 pm

any1 who wants obama to be president...learn the fucking facts (yes im a republican and i hate obama)

FACT #1: OBAMA ==> NOBAMA

HOW TO LEARN THIS: go on utube and watch the video i put on the link below all republicans will have more of a reason to hate obama and all democrats will learn to the truth about obama from this (and hopefully not like him unless ur a noob), and any1 who is independent will learn to hate obama

it is all 100% true and WATCH THE VIDEO IF U THINK U LIKE OBAMA

>>>>>>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4-TZspqlOs <<<<<<<<
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
Abbem20
Fogger
Fogger
Abbem20

PostSubject: Re: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:19 am

Stay calm Abb, don't insult back.

Krrggggghhhh..........

Obama is good! Very Happy

Im not even from the USA Razz
Back to top Go down
karrt1

PostSubject: Re: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:34 am

#1 bush cant be reelected he was already elceted twice (if no one knws thats the max any1 can be president is 2 terms. terms=4 years each)
#2 asian all the wayyyyyy !

Last edited by karrt1 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zzroronoa
Fogger
Fogger
Zzroronoa

PostSubject: Re: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:41 am

It rly gets me how people can turn one man's dream, look at all the past he did, and not realize we're not looking at the past, but the future.

How can you say Obama is an evil man. Look at how many people he's made HAPPY.

Smile I think personally, he will be good at what he has planned.

And for sure .. we don't want no bush in the office again...
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:11 pm

All Presidents lie...it's a fact that 95% of U.S. Presidents also die within 20 years of leaving office...Obama/Asianpker009 for '12 XD
Back to top Go down
5 k 1 1 l z
P R O
P R O
5 k 1 1 l z

PostSubject: Re: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Ok guys look at Obama he doesn't even know what he saying in his speeches, he supports abortion, and he has 0 senator expierence. I think they should open the job for ages 12 and under Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zzroronoa
Fogger
Fogger
Zzroronoa

PostSubject: Re: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:23 pm

5 k 1 1 l z wrote:
Ok guys look at Obama he doesn't even know what he saying in his speeches, he supports abortion, and he has 0 senator expierence. I think they should open the job for ages 12 and under Laughing

So .. you're saying,

"Starting today, we must pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and begin again the work of remaking America."

Doesn't make sense? I don't believe in abortion either ...
But the main thing this guy is about .. is change, and rebuilding the economy.
I don't think anything is more important then that right now.

On other hand, he is our president for 4 years. Like him or not, we have to support him. Otherwise, this country will fall more then it has.
Back to top Go down
karrt1

PostSubject: Re: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:43 pm

Also 5 k i l lz he was a senator before this. You should learn about the subject before you put in your two cents. A hint you could have picked up was when people called him "senator Obama". So yea he has had some senator expierence as u put it. study

Last edited by karrt1 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:16 pm

just for the record karrt he was senator for like 130 days or sumthin maybe it was 150 idk....so thats just like 0 experience

personally i think hes goin to ruin the economy even more...but no one knows for sure wats goin to happen

and also zz said "On other hand, he is our president for 4 years. Like him or not, we have to support him. Otherwise, this country will fall more then it has."
and thats pretty much true best of luck to obama (btw his birth name is Berry Sorontono or sumthin really close to that)

also he smokes and thats a bad influence Neutral

i dont like him, but i guess ima hav to support most things he's goin to do...
Back to top Go down
karrt1

PostSubject: Re: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:23 pm

124william wrote:
just for the record karrt he was senator for like 130 days or sumthin maybe it was 150 idk....so thats just like 0 experience

personally i think hes goin to ruin the economy even more...but no one knows for sure wats goin to happen

also he smokes and thats a bad influence Neutral

i dont like him, but i guess ima hav to support most things he's goin to do...

130 days is still some expierence no matter how sort it was. and you only point out the bad things about him and none of the good things. why would that be? are you to afriad to admit he is actually a good candiate for the spot?
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Actually idk anything good I can say about him b/c I'm not sure there is anything good

Btw bush can be reelected b/c at most a president can serve 2 terms in a row , wait 1 term, then serve again for 2 terms in a row then he can't be president again at all
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: NVM   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:22 pm

K nvm i'm sry for anything harsh I might hav said...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on any and eveything so obviously I hav different views than most other people, so gl to Obama and everything he's guna try to do
Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: haha   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:56 pm

lol its funny putting the name "obama" in something and then watch people go at each other. Also I know bush cant get re elected im just saying would you want him to.

by the way, at the time of this post asianpker is at the same number of votes as bush lmao. (whoever voted for bush is probobly drunk... no offence.)

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
karrt1

PostSubject: Re: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:42 pm

124william wrote:

Btw bush can be reelected b/c at most a president can serve 2 terms in a row , wait 1 term, then serve again for 2 terms in a row then he can't be president again at all

wat the hell r u saying the most is 2 terms. a term is 4 years each. that is if they r reelected after their first term if they werent they can come back for a second term but bush was reelected so he cant be president again 124william i suggest u go study up on the american government system before u continue saying thisngs that make u look dumb =]
Back to top Go down
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: ok   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:10 am

ok well it's been good to see your opinions on politics. again, its halarious watching people kill each other over politics.

^^
\/

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:22 am

Ima stand by wat I said but I'm not arguing over anything politics related anymore
Back to top Go down
mcnublet
Admin
Admin
mcnublet

PostSubject: Re: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:37 am

ok MC will say the final word! and that word is ...........erm........well......its actually a couple of words...... I DONT LIKE OBAMA BUT HE IS OUR FUCKING PRES. SO GET OVER IT UNTIL HIS TERM IS UP! lol i had the biggest fight with my gf over this yesterday lmao. I won the argument mwahaha. but now i think she's gunna try and find an argument she knows I'll lose. damn damn damn damn it!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)   Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inaguration Poll (USA only!!!)
Page 1 of 1