Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so I guess FoG Pros is no more??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bk 2lumby4uu
Fogger
Fogger
Bk 2lumby4uu

so I guess FoG Pros is no more?? Empty
PostSubject: so I guess FoG Pros is no more??   so I guess FoG Pros is no more?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:26 pm

To anyone who may not remember me or never knew me, I joined this clan 2 months after the minigame Fist of Guthix came out. I had been active in the clan ever since til I quit RuneScape all together in late 2010. I had occasionally logged on for a few minutes to check everything out, including the clan. I had noticed for awhile that no1 has been in the clan chat for awhile and I had a question.

IS THIS CLAN FINALLY AND COMPLETELY GONE? If so then damn it.. I was very hopeful that this clan would go far and be more and more successful. I love ya guys and hope u guys enjoy ur life Smile cya

I hope someone who had a big part of the clan sees this post.
Back to top Go down
Incinerate07

PostSubject: Re: so I guess FoG Pros is no more??   so I guess FoG Pros is no more?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:01 pm

I'm constantly in the chat still. Very Happy

There's just honestly no more good players. All of the past pros have escalated to titan prods or just quit.
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: so I guess FoG Pros is no more??   so I guess FoG Pros is no more?? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:21 am

I originally put this at the end, but figured most people don't always read to the end of posts, especially on long ones (myself included, admittedly); so instead of putting this at the end like I thought I would, here it is:

And if any of you ever want to contact me or stay in touch, here's my email (it's linked to my phone, so I'll always be in touch)

Sailorchamp7267@aol.com

Bk, I haven't been on this site for a longgg time. But it happened to cross my mind when you and I were reminiscing about the old days of Fog Pros recently. Finally decided to hop on today (URL and my user/pass is still engrained somewhere deep in my brain from typing it in so many times in the past Razz).

I myself have quit 3 times in the past 2 years for months at a time, and every time I came back, always seemed to be less and less people around Crying or Very sad

Unfortunately, I'd say Fog Pros is mostly gone. Not entirely, just mostly gone. Sure there are almost no old Pros (besides you, me, and a few others) in the friends chat at times, and I had quit the Fog Pros official Jagex clan itself last fall to join a questing clan, which was fun but I left them when I quit rs again over this past winter (from like Oct 11 - Feb 12).

Most of the pros from our days have either quit or moved on. I still see a few old Pros around, or see them up pop up on my friends list, and I always make sure to give them a shout. Seems like everyone remembers everyone, and it's always nice to catch up and chat for a little while. I myself have forged a few, very longlasting friendships with a few of the old pros who still play.

I never thought I'd think about it this way, but those were the good old days, and sadly they seemed to have past (for the most part). I even went to Youtube and found a few old videos of mine and some of other Fog Pros and I saw a whole bunch of names and even had a glance at full clan chats in those videos. They were from like 08 and 09, and I was like wow--such a long time ago.

If any of you other Old/Original Fog Pros ever read this, this is for you:

I am glad to have been a part of this clan, and while I miss it very much, everyone grows up at some point, and real life circumstances change. All the sudden things aren't the same anymore and over time many of us phased out of RuneScape. I myself have experienced this few times, but (somehow) like a boomerang, I ended up coming back to RS. It was great to have known you all and spent time on RS with yall for those years. By my count, I was a member of Fog Pros for about a full 3 years--I thought really hard and looked through some old things, and I have concluded that I became a member of the clan in October 2008. For some reason the paticular dates of the 11th of 15th are popping up in my head, so might be one of those Wink

Even though I always end up tping more than I mean to, here's what I meant to say in a nutshell: It was great knowing you guys and being part of a thriving, friendly enviroment of a clan for all time that it was. Also, thanks for accepting me as I was never really a Fog Pro by rating's standards (I think I'm only at 14740 as of now). Now, I realize those days truly meant a lot to me, and I thoroughly enjoyed all of them, and every time I reminisce, it seems I always remember something new about the clan that I had forgotten before.

Cheers to the 'Good Old Days' and in the event that I do quit RS sometime in the future, and possibly never see any of you again, Thanks for everything guys. I really mean that.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: so I guess FoG Pros is no more??   so I guess FoG Pros is no more?? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:34 am

----On another note, I thought I'd share this as well.

Also, starting next fall (of 2012), I'll be heading off to college. As some of you might or might not know, and may or may not expect, this will lead to the next chapter of my life and many things are bound to change.

I might end up quitting RS again for a while, even permanently (but I promise I'd always come back and visit periodically--that's a guarantee).

Right now it crosses my mind that I am typing this up and almost no one might read this. But I thought I'd share it anyway in addition to my previous post, particularly because I'd love to stay in touch with anyone else whose interested in doing so Very Happy

And to you Bk, just to speak the truth that's on my mind now (instead of forever holding my peace if I never got to tell you this), here's something that's on my mind:

Back in The Old Days of Fog Pros, I remember seeing you around and always associated you with the Santa Hat (that seemed to never come off your head lol), seeing you around now in RS (as you have just come back from quitting), it's nice to see an Old Pro around--admittedly, a real pro who actually fogged. Admittedly, I never got to know you very well, or much past being clan mates in the same clan. I felt this way about a lot of the (real) foggers back then, especially you and the others who had high ratings and ranks in the cc.

Now, I like to think we have become better friends since we are part of a very small group of remaining Pros in RS. I really just wanted to tell you that, especially since things are about to change for me (or the same possibly happening to you) in case either of us starts playing less in the near future and we don't see each other as often anymore.

Saying it once last time, (man! I always seem to repeat myself so much >.<) I really just wanted to tell you that in lieu of never having the chance to, and I am proud to be able to call you a friend, and very happy to see an original pro around to talk to and reminisce about the old days with.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
Bk 2lumby4uu
Fogger
Fogger
Bk 2lumby4uu

PostSubject: Re: so I guess FoG Pros is no more??   so I guess FoG Pros is no more?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:13 am

I just miss those good good good old times I spent with the Fog Pros clan.. I hadn't really been active with them since 2010 and won't be able to anymore as the clan doesnt exist anymore but here I am coming back to the good old forums. This clan really meant a lot for me and was the first clan I had ever actually been a part of. I miss you tons william as well as the rest of the Fog Pros clan. I haven't been on RuneScape since mid april of this year because I learned about a private server called "2006Scape" which is supposed to be a remake of RuneScape from the year 2006. It should be available for donators on June 23. I am going under the name 'Trail' on there just in case you ever bother to check it out. http://www.2006scape.com/

Also if you want to, you can add me on skype. My skype name is "bk2lumby4uu".

It is great that this forums is still here so that I could at least think back on those good old times I got to spend with the clan.
Back to top Go down
War690
War690

PostSubject: Re: so I guess FoG Pros is no more??   so I guess FoG Pros is no more?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:22 pm

I don't even know why I'm back here Surprised
But yeah, R.I.P. Fog Pros, quit RS a while back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so I guess FoG Pros is no more??   so I guess FoG Pros is no more?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so I guess FoG Pros is no more??
Page 1 of 1