Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply.

Go down 
+2
C R U S H4
jor6moin
6 posters

Pop
What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_vote_lcap5%What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
rock
What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_vote_lcap24%What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 5 ]
classic rock
What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_vote_lcap14%What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
heavy metal
What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_vote_lcap24%What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 5 ]
religious
What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_vote_lcap0%What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
country
What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_vote_lcap5%What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
classical/ orchestra
What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_vote_lcap0%What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
rs music
 0% [ 0 ]
other (explain)
What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_vote_lcap28%What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 6 ]
none
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. Empty
PostSubject: What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply.   What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:24 pm

I want to see what kind of music you guys listen to while playing rs. Be sure to elaborate in a post!
Back to top Go down
C R U S H4
C R U S H4

PostSubject: music type   What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:03 am

I listen to Rap/Hip-Hop while I play Rs. Smile
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply.   What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:16 am

i listen to classic rock (and i got a whole bunch on my iPod lol...) and sum rap, but not like heavy rap sht and whatever
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
P U R E V3
Fogger
Fogger
P U R E V3

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply.   What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 am

Rock, Heavy metal, some dance/techno. Yes I have a soft side for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.com
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply.   What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:50 am

lol i forgot dance/techno, and rap/hiphop, i knew i forgot something. :/

Personally, I listen to classic rock/ metal. I like bands like Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Judas Priest, and Pink Floyd, etc.
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply.   What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:52 pm

100% Rock/Metal/Heavy Metal..Only thing I listen to these days..
Back to top Go down
teh gp nub
teh gp nub

PostSubject: Pop / Rap / techno / Country :S / Rock   What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:20 pm

To Sum it up, anything but heavy metal, death metal... uhm... teh scream-o and what not

=-=-=-=-=SPECIFIC SONGS=-=-=-=-=

The Arka Teks - Showstoppa
Roz & Mocha - T-Dot State of Mind
A Day to Remember - The Downfall of Us All
Eminem - Till I Collapse
Sum 41 - Fat Lib
Three Days Grace - Time of Dying

Will not put up all songs on windows media player but those are some of the songs ( some new some old ) i listen to...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply.   What kind of music do you listen to while playing? Check all that apply. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1