Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RWT And Botting

Go down 
2 posters

Select All That Apply.
I have botted.
RWT And Botting I_vote_lcap14%RWT And Botting I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I have used a RWT site.
 14% [ 1 ]
I know someone who has botted.
RWT And Botting I_vote_lcap43%RWT And Botting I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
I know someone who has used a RWT site.
 14% [ 1 ]
I'm interested in RWT and/or botting.
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Unseen_Agony

RWT And Botting Empty
PostSubject: RWT And Botting   RWT And Botting I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:01 am

As many people know there are many websites that offer runescape bots, and real world trading. Jagex sees this as a big problem, but at the same time it brings in nearly $1 Billion (not gp) to China annually.

Many of these so called "sweat-shops" offer better working conditions than many other environments some Chinese workers have to endure. Recently these gold-farming sites are under fire, as China passed a law forbidding the trade of currency for 'virtual items'.

What will this do to the Chinese economy?

And where will these hundreds of thousands of workers go/do?

EDIT: I'm sorry guys I forgot to make a choice for those who do not support RWT or botting on the poll. So in that case, just post about it. Maybe that's the reason there is 20 views and one person has voted? Lol
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

RWT And Botting Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWT And Botting   RWT And Botting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:20 am

i no people who have rwt'd and botted, but I am kinda against both since there unfair, but theres harsh penalties against them, so i guess its use at ur own risk (i even know/knew sum 130s+ who hav botted =S). but I dont mean that if I know u hav done either of them then I will not like you or think differently of u... cuz most of u will always be my friends Smile

Unfortunately, in the old days of rs, rwt was almost common...guys wanted to go buy something, theyd go make like 1M and rwt the rest and then bam, have it...and botters were mostly used to make that money for the gold farming company places thingies anyways... =S
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
Unseen_Agony

RWT And Botting Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWT And Botting   RWT And Botting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Thank you for the reply William I love you . Many people I know have botted, and many have been banned. It's like playing with fire, it's fucking awesome until you get burned or in this case banned afro . I think the reason many people use bots is because of the monotonous actions that are required to get a 99, such as burning 1000's of logs for 99 fm.

Personally I would prefer if you got your 99 by winning mini-games in the skill in a way like Halo 3 =D. But that's why this is an MMORPG because you don't need skill to be considered good, just lots of time.

Have you heard of AfghanRebel? I can't remember how to spell his name exactly but he was a staker on runescapecommunity and he sold over $1000 worth of gold on Scythe
Back to top Go down
Unseen_Agony

RWT And Botting Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWT And Botting   RWT And Botting I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:02 am

BTW incase anybody is wondering I bot my fucking ass off everyday. Like 8 hours a day, then sell the account on rsbot.org after a month. Usually get like $20. Never bot on unseen tho, don't want that banned lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RWT And Botting Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWT And Botting   RWT And Botting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RWT And Botting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fist of Guthix Pros :: Clan Discussion :: Polls-
Jump to: