Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mcnublet Remembrance Topic

Go down 
+7
sam 9256
P U R E V3
124william
shadowcyber
mariah(m4r41k0h)
teh gp nub
dragoon 889
11 posters
AuthorMessage
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

Mcnublet Remembrance Topic Empty
PostSubject: Mcnublet Remembrance Topic   Mcnublet Remembrance Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Someone had to make it.

Remember him.
Now.
Or I'll find you.
NOW.

Anyways. Like I said above, remember him.

He started the FoGPros Clan about a year ago. Invited many members and ran the CC very well. He quit the chat recently and now our new leader is Cabales Mage with Me and F4c3 Dest1ny as Co-Leaders and all that babble.

This topic is for remembering him. So hop to it!!
Back to top Go down
teh gp nub
teh gp nub

PostSubject: Re: Mcnublet Remembrance Topic   Mcnublet Remembrance Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:37 am

Hey

Only been in Mcnublet's cc for 4 months? maybe

but yea everyday it was my favourite cc to go to

and before i go to cabby's cc... I REMEMBER Mcnublet
Back to top Go down
mariah(m4r41k0h)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
mariah(m4r41k0h)

PostSubject: Re: Mcnublet Remembrance Topic   Mcnublet Remembrance Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:56 am

well i started bout 4 months ago to ^.^ i started with 100 rating but he and some others (cabby) taught me how to f0g and i got a lot better and now have finally had got 10k rating cheers
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: Mcnublet Remembrance Topic   Mcnublet Remembrance Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:14 am

No mean/rude comments either, keep in mind I'm technically the second highest ranking person in this clan.
Back to top Go down
shadowcyber
Fogger
Fogger
shadowcyber

PostSubject: mcnublet tribute   Mcnublet Remembrance Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:33 am

Yeah he deserves it, thanks Mc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Mcnublet Remembrance Topic   Mcnublet Remembrance Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:55 am

i will remember mc, and i remember when i joined...it was the end of the beginning when the oldest and original pros started to quit =\
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
P U R E V3
Fogger
Fogger
P U R E V3

PostSubject: Re: Mcnublet Remembrance Topic   Mcnublet Remembrance Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:39 pm

I'll remember him X] I started in November but had to quit because my computer froze until february. Yet I forgot how I ever joined the cc Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.com
sam 9256

PostSubject: Re: Mcnublet Remembrance Topic   Mcnublet Remembrance Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:25 pm

I will remember Mcnublet since around August of 2008. I was like 2kn charges and thought i was really good until i faced him. I hope we can fog again sometime Mcnublet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sora 9872
sora 9872

PostSubject: Re: Mcnublet Remembrance Topic   Mcnublet Remembrance Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:54 am

i joined this cc through mr wood222 ( credit to him) mc thanks for evrything. cheers
Back to top Go down
baaaby
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
baaaby

PostSubject: Re: Mcnublet Remembrance Topic   Mcnublet Remembrance Topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:50 am

MCNUBLETTT was the shit.
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
he invited me into the cc himself, a long while ago. i dunno how long exactly but i'm sure it was 10months +
i remember him getting on first page for the first time, and getting rank 10. farewell to the original fog pro.
everyone should thank him for started the clan in which we all are in.

ima miss you dude . hohomo <333333333
Back to top Go down
Ali
MOD
MOD
Ali

PostSubject: Re: Mcnublet Remembrance Topic   Mcnublet Remembrance Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:43 am

Thanks for your leadership Mc! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Legologie
jor6moin
P R O
P R O
jor6moin

PostSubject: Mcnublet   Mcnublet Remembrance Topic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:38 am

I remember joining in November with 7k rating. I learned a lot and became a better pro. This was also the first and only real clan I've been in. I will remember mc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mcnublet Remembrance Topic   Mcnublet Remembrance Topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mcnublet Remembrance Topic
Page 1 of 1