Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!!   omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:16 pm

omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!! 3rdagetreasuretrail

CABBAGE GOT OWNT IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!!   omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:06 am

Lucky. Razz

Have fun with your newly found cash. Razz
Back to top Go down
baaaby
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
baaaby

PostSubject: Re: omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!!   omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:34 pm

you luckky whore.............................. btw keep the page. i think they gonna raise to be 2m+.not soon though.

I'M STILL RICHER THAN YOU THOUGH <33333333 Smile
Back to top Go down
mariah(m4r41k0h)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
mariah(m4r41k0h)

PostSubject: Re: omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!!   omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:03 am

who would have thought it would be found on a banna plantation >.< lol!
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

PostSubject: Re: omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!!   omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:36 pm

I know where that banana plantation is!!
Guys take your shovels and start digging for more 3de age items!! =p
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!!   omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omg i got 3rd age mage top!!!!!!! eat that cabbage!!!! u got ownt!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1