Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Respect my relatives and the dead ones

Go down 
+4
cookie ko
F4c3 D3st1ny
dragoon 889
infernal_aim
8 posters
AuthorMessage
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

Respect my relatives and the dead ones Empty
PostSubject: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Ok, I've been experiencing blaburs and jokes towards my mom and I feel that it is unnecassary. First of all, the woman's dead and I don't even want a joke towards her. Second of all, Yomama jokes and stuff towards others isn't acceptable... Say it towards me or make fun of me... If you can't then don't even start a conversation like that. Third of all, If i warned you not to talk about her, then don't. Because I warned you that if u talk about her, I'll kick you out of cc and not only temporary but permanantly.
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Dude, I know how you feel about this, my dad died sometime in April or March but we never found the body early enough so we don't even know when he died. But if someone says a your mom joke without knowing about this then that's no reason to kick them. If someone keeps it up after you repeditly tell them not to then either add them to your ignore list or leave the chat, no reason to be kicked just for a joke.
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: dragoon   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:47 pm

dragoon 889 wrote:
Dude, I know how you feel about this, my dad died sometime in April or March but we never found the body early enough so we don't even know when he died. But if someone says a your mom joke without knowing about this then that's no reason to kick them. If someone keeps it up after you repeditly tell them not to then either add them to your ignore list or leave the chat, no reason to be kicked just for a joke.

First of all, its not a joke and even if it is it's not funny... Second of all, Idk if this is hypocritical... but i dont like people talking behind my backs so i have no one on my ignore list. Third of all, who the !@#$ in the rite mind wud make fun of a dead person who I warned not to talk about..? That's just immature and basically makes them stupid and trust me... If i didnt kick them theyll continue on and send challenges saying i wont answer back, and if they'll bee immature to me then the full clan wud be flooded with their cusses and meaness..
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:14 am

dragoon 889 wrote:

You don't get it do you?

Yes it is a reason to kick them. How would you like it if someone started making jokes about your family? You wouldn't like it, so don't say it's no reason to kick them when you would do exactly the same thing. It's stuff like this which disgusts me to be honest..

And don't tell him to leave the chat, he has the right to kick them about jokes like that and has the right to get angry with this. Would you if they started making jokes about your family? I'm sure you would so don't say he shouldn't kick them when obviously it will solve something.

Have fun Dragoon. Smile
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:11 pm

I wouldn't kick them at all, I'd tell them to stop, if they don't I'd leave the chat temporarally.
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:01 am

To be fair I wouldn't think that would solve anything, because even if you left they would probably still say jokes about it. Oh and Infernal said he warned them so obviously he had to kick. Yes maybe it's not the best way to solve it but it gets his point across.
Back to top Go down
cookie ko
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
cookie ko

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:08 pm

I'd just say add them to your ignore list. To the people who make jokes about it after he told you not to: extremely immature.
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: ty   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:12 pm

ty face, and becuz of the conversation that goes there, im not joining mcnublet again. neither am i meeting any of the fog pros again... And seriously... you blame it all on me? 3 people said i kicked them unfairly and nice lies... honestly, the only people i kicked was dott and pure 1nce but then never... so idk what the hell those guys are talking about. cookie, dragoon. a pet peeve of mine is to listen to every conversation and i hate when people talk behind my backs so dont even think about me ignoring them. I know this is a game but words do affect me kay? the only reason people are so immature in fogpros are becuz they havn't experienced anything and if dott even had this experience he wud do the same. Now again ill repeat myself. I WARNED DOTT NOT TO TALK ABOUT HER. IF HE DID I WUD KICK HIM OUTA CC. AND HE CONTINUED THE DISSES TOWARDS MY MOM! LEMME ASK U, IF SOMEONE CHALLENGES U TO KICK THEM AND IT REALLY AFFECTS U, WUDNT U DO SO?
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:19 am

Now there goes another person out of cc and clan.

Guys, sort this out, and maybe I'll come back..But as it stands I won't.

Now do you see what you people are doing to this clan? Making it a mess..I'm not blaming anyone or saying names but seriously, sort your attitudes and behaviour in this clan. At this rate more people will leave if this keeps up.

Make your choice: You either change your attitude and behaviour while you're in this clan or carry on and watch this place dry up and be shattered up to the skull and bones.

Choose wisely, what do you guys want here? This is for everyone still in the clan. Make your choice. It's up to you.
Back to top Go down
cabales mage
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:24 pm

I can just say noobs and I'm with Infernal. I understand him and I'm with you. I really think some people don't even deserve to be in the clan with us because they are immature or just don't care about it.
Back to top Go down
danny dog123

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:48 pm

okay, dont get me wrong, but a little statisic for you cabby, the majority of the players are literally "immature" around 50% of people that play runescape are 13 or younger, so people can be immature, but you have to be mature about you decisions, and i strongly disagree how infernal has handled the whole situation, if anything, kicking should be a LAST resort, not the first or secound thing you do. the first step is talk to mc, he will talk with you, dott, and pure all at once, and they will apologise to you then and there, if not, mc wouldnt let them back into the clan until they did so. that is the way situations like this should be handled, but that is just my opinion. and yea, i will probably get some crap from infernal or cabby about this comment, so as i said before this is just MY OPINION, you can ignore it if you want to, i just dont want anything commented back on how wrong i am and pointless stuff like that. thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:39 am

cabales mage wrote:
I can just say noobs and I'm with Infernal. I understand him and I'm with you. I really think some people don't even deserve to be in the clan with us because they are immature or just don't care about it.

Then you can sort it out. You're a leader also aren't you?

And Avid..I'm not sure if Mc doesn't even come into the clan alot so I don't know if he can talk to them ALL at once. You're not wrong, but I'm not sure if Mc actually comes in the cc alot. (you can tell me Smile )

Sure some of you think why do I care because I've left but I'm trying my best to make this clan better.
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:58 am

Alrite guys...I come back after 3 weeks and wat do I find? Jagex fucking up rs some more and more fiting...
Here's basically wat I think:

The problem... Extremely not cool of ppl to do that to infernal, it's really just plain mean and acting like a (partly immature) asshole, especially after he asked them to stop (and it seems like he asked them to stop more than once too...)

Infernal's solution... I understand that he kind of needed to do something as he wasn't going go air there and listen to ppl say shit about his mom, and under the circumstance he wanted to make it stop pretty much asap, and split second decisions r never perfect...

Overall: infernal's decision (looking back on it) wasn't that great, but he needed to stop the shit and his only alternative option was leave the cc and let the shit keep going for a little and hav It start again as soon As he got back and as for who was satin all that stuff about his mom...grow up
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
cabales mage
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:02 pm

No, I don't consider myself as another leader of the cc F4c3, Mc is the only one. Avid, well yeah most Rs players are immature but I think that even a 13 year old or younger will perfectly understand that joking with dead familiars is not right. I think even my little niece that is 5 years old would understand. The point is that Infernal did ask them to stop and they didn't, I put myself in Infernal's situation and I know I would've done the same. I don't know about you but just imagine being in his situation and think about it.
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: ...   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:23 am

First of all, I've only kicked pure 1nce and dott 2ice becuz both of the times he talked about my mom after my warnings. So honestly, I didn't actually kick them out permanantly. Second of all, I quit the cc to avoid the conversation so if that's not enough then I can't do more. Third of all... Last post ever i just overheard this topic in cc... So ya..
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:10 pm

well infernal, i guess im not gona be the one to stop you from leaving so it was nice knowing you....even though i only kind of knew you, but u still seemed like a pretty cool dude anyway....nice knowing you man Wink

and not if it makes any difference, those guys were being really immature assholes....so u dont really hav to leave man Neutral
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:16 am

124william wrote:

and not if it makes any difference, those guys were being really immature assholes....so u dont really hav to leave man Neutral

Hmm?

Well I left because of those "immature people". Maybe with different people in my mind than what Infernal thinks, but either way they are ruining the clan/cc whatever. I've already said in this topic to change their attitude and behaviour otherwise they'll pay the price the hard way. It's still up to you guys who are still in the clan/cc. Make your choice. Smile
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:06 pm

im with face....we cant let little fites and gay things like this ruin this (extremely awesome) cc....

these immature noobs need to stop this shit or we mite hav to take action against u.....consider yourselves warned
Back to top Go down
Zzroronoa
Fogger
Fogger
Zzroronoa

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Just kicked someone today, and guess what? I got jumped at.

PEOPLE SERIOUSLY GROW UP. I know some people are NOT offended by this, but stop thinking about that and think of those who ARE. My god.

Examples? My dad doesn't care about me; So I typically say I don't have one. My mom works hard at trying to survive, though I can't live with her.

You make fun of my mom? I'll freaking chew you out. It's not right. It's messed up, guys. You need to get this though your thick skulls and learn.

I agree with Infernal,

First you get a warning, then a kick if it continues.
Back to top Go down
danny dog123

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:15 pm

seriously you guys, you just need to get over yoursleves, i've tried to take the polite route but that doesnt work, aparetly your heads are too god damn thick to realize this. so i will take the foward approach. GET OVER YOURSELF.
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: ok   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:37 pm

This is probably the last time I'd repeat myself, and I'm pretty sure you guys know what I'm about to say. Basically, Fog Pros is going to break into little pieces because of the following people (I don't care what you call me, a snitch, an over emotional person or pointing out names.) P u r e v3, Incinerate, Dottboy1( I hope he changed). Now, for what I've known, these people have been making wreckless jokes toward others moms and as I said before it is extremely immature and real immature... Thanks to P u r e, I've totally quitted Fog Pros and don't be surprised if no one shows up in the future events( Tomorows hide n seek). And JFYI Pure, I won't give a rematch in FOG but I've never tried on any of the Fog Pros in Fog. Not saying I'm better or the best in Fog but I am surely better then you in the game. Talk shit if you want but my history and for people who've seen my true power tells me that you aren't worthy enough to play me in FOG. Pure, I doubt that an immature person can be the distant "best" in fog. With that said, hate me all you want but I don't care now. I have a life of my own and none of you immature kids would destroy it. I just hope that the 3 people I pointed out would change their attitude or else they wouldn't get only hated just in runescape, but in life and to the community.
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:22 pm

Tbh Zz I don't think there should be a warning. Who the hell makes personal jokes about someones family? Same with me, if anyone makes jokes about my family, I will seriously tear them apart. Things like this where you shouldn't even get a warning for. Attitudes need to be changed..Not just in rs but the whole world but lets not go there and stick to what's been said on here. This is to the people who made the jokes towards Infernal.. Who has the right to make these jokes.. No one so don't do it. Seriously you'll ruin the reputation of not just the cc but yourselves. I'm sure you don't want that. I'm warning you. Don't even think about making jokes towards anyones family or watch yourself go downhill..Last chance because I won't say again

I'm so 100% with Infernal and Zz(and have been throughout the topic). To the people making the jokes..Change your attitude now or pay the price, my last warning to you and your last chance.

Have fun.

- Face -
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:44 pm

i've already talked to infernal and even more with zz about this and this is what i have to say:

YOU GUYS BETTER F**KING CUT OUT MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE'S FAMILY NOW --- THIS SHIT IS NOT COOL IN ANYWAY

and aside from completely agreeing with infernal and zz, i also agree with face that there should be no warning at all. 1 strike you're out and you're a complete f***ing asshole

Last edited by 124william on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : erm.....'censorship')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Respect my relatives and the dead ones   Respect my relatives and the dead ones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respect my relatives and the dead ones
Page 1 of 1