Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW

Go down 
+5
infernal_aim
jloffy
baaaby
jeunslo
mcnublet
9 posters

Do you like the 6 or 12 price chicken mcnuggets?
6 peice?
The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_vote_lcap14%The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
12 peice?
The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_vote_lcap25%The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
Asian's dad is infernal?
The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_vote_lcap14%The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Asian's mom is cabbage BEFORE
 14% [ 4 ]
the sex change?
The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_vote_lcap7%The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
I don't even fucking care about anything.I'M HIGH NIGGA!!!!!!!
The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_vote_lcap25%The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
mcnublet
Admin
Admin
mcnublet

The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW Empty
PostSubject: The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW   The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Ok guys! I know I haven't been on as much lately but that'll change(on weekdays.......usually)
I am going to ask everyone to tell me WHAT TIME NEXT WeEKEND YOU WANT TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK. Of course it's f2p and the new boundaries and ruleswill make this more fun than before.
Ok here are some(just some) of the boundaries. From the city of edgeville to
The city of draynor. Draw a lined grid from the edges of those 2 cities and connect them......I still don't know where else but for now that'll do!
Now onto the rules: the seeker np longer has a limit on how many people he finds on the shortest amount of time,.
The seeker has seven minites to find as many people as possible.
Also, the hunted may move from place to place but cannot run from the seeker if he sees you .(don't be gay guys!)
Along with the walking around rule there will also be rules for what to do after being caight. ( I have no
Idea what to do that's still fun after your caught so TELL ME YOUR FUcKING IdEAS!!!!!

And lastly, I just Did all of this on my iPhone at work . Hehe how awesome is that? And if you say that it WASNT awesome than you just admitted to knowing Asian and cabbage had a threesome infernal!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

PostSubject: Re: The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW   The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:57 am

To tag sumone you need to whack him with a rubber chicken or carrot. When you get caught you can help the seeker by telling ur warm or cold near sumone.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
baaaby
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
baaaby

PostSubject: Re: The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW   The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:58 pm

The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW Boundr11
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

PostSubject: Re: The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW   The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:55 am

You are not allowed to go in that jail if the seeker doesnt have to tag the hider. The place where you can go is kinda big, the seeker can't find alot of ppl in 7minutes.
Back to top Go down
jloffy
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW   The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:19 pm

haha this sounds interesting, i wants to playyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! i r master of hide n' seek!
Back to top Go down
https://fogpros.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: Wow   The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:55 pm

mcnublet wrote:

And lastly, I just Did all of this on my iPhone at work . Hehe how awesome is that? And if you say that it WASNT awesome than you just admitted to knowing Asian and cabbage had a threesome infernal!!!!!!!

I never knew that shit lol. When's this cuz i mite be there and wen i am ill be with my new ss:D
Back to top Go down
mariah(m4r41k0h)
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
mariah(m4r41k0h)

PostSubject: wow   The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:57 pm

u wish you were that buff infernal -.- lol!
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: lol   The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:24 pm

-.- that is me.... wtf.... o well its mariah whos doubting so idc cause ilu so much
Back to top Go down
cookie ko
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
cookie ko

PostSubject: Re: The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW   The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Sorry I can't come 'cause it's an annual celebration here at the time of the hide and seek. Have fun guys tho. I would've really wanted to come...
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW   The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:07 pm

lol awesome.....this sounds fun if i can actually make some clan event for once...

i'll be able to do it whichever weekend day next weekend that isn't father's day, cuz on father's day i'll probably be out all day
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
jloffy
Fogger
Fogger

PostSubject: Re: The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW   The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:42 pm

this redefines tag, mcnublet i want ur children, ima call them jloffy1..jloffy2 and mcloffy if its a girl. btw umm when is this little tag game gonna happen? can't wait to own all u !
Back to top Go down
https://fogpros.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
iPepsi

PostSubject: Re: The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW   The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:33 am

it's this sunday on june 21st. i dont know what time. and loffy, i won last hide n seek, so shhh. Razz
Back to top Go down
mcnublet
Admin
Admin
mcnublet

PostSubject: Re: The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW   The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:57 am

There had better be more than twelve people!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: lol   The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:44 am

im cming bro!!! :D
Back to top Go down
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

PostSubject: Re: The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW   The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 am

I can't come gotta learn exam maths monday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW   The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The time has come!!!HIDE AND SEEK ROUND TWO !!!READ NOWWWWWWWWW
Page 1 of 1