Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoF Declares for RHQ Rank

Go down 
+8
infernal_aim
jloffy
evosquall
cookie ko
Its A Pwner
124william
dragoon 889
Jtborth
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

SoF Declares for RHQ Rank - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoF Declares for RHQ Rank   SoF Declares for RHQ Rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:07 pm

I didn't really see the point in the arguing..With evidence or not, I don't care who won and who lost. The best thing to do is move on, I don't like arguing about crap like this, it's not fair.

And Dragoon, I know where you're coming from, but there was no need to take it out on us, I don't really think the war was organised enough, that's what lead to this epic piece of conspiracy (what I call it). Next time, structure the time better instead of changing minds (may not have been you but I'm just saying) when it's really close to the war, if the time was left as it was then it may have been better and more organised. Poor decision in my opinion.

I'm not taking the blame on you, but it would've been the same if it wasn't.

I speak for myself, not for us.

Good luck SoF in the future. Smile

- Face -
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: SoF Declares for RHQ Rank   SoF Declares for RHQ Rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:13 pm

okay, i'm doin hearing about this shit....yes we broke the rules, yes they broke the rules, yes they were prepared to bring evidence that we broke rules, no we did not plan on bringing evidence to show that they broke the rules, and yes they were fucked and knew they wouldn't win without finding a way that we broke the rules making them win by default.

bottom line is:
(1) overall (and i hate to say this but) its just pixels!!! move on!!!
(2) nothing we can do about them having proof and us not
(3) WE MUST MOVE ON, THEY KNEW THEY WERE FUCKED AND NEEDED A CHEAP-ASS WAY TO WIN
(4) WE CAN"T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! (except move on Smile)

Also, loffy, I was barely on on saturday, except for that war when i got on like 5min be4, friday i wasn't on much, and starting on wed. i wasn't on that much during the week....sry m8 :-S
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
infernal_aim
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro
infernal_aim

PostSubject: guys   SoF Declares for RHQ Rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:56 pm

Dude!!! You're not getting it.... I just don't wana get blamed for this shit..... not that I want to argue!!!!
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: SoF Declares for RHQ Rank   SoF Declares for RHQ Rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:32 pm

I'm not blaming anything on the full clan, just the ones that broke rules, now put this behind us and I'm going to ask Fad to close down the topic since it's over and there's a flame war happening lol.

(They never showed their proof that they won btw Wink)
Back to top Go down
124william
Admin
Admin
124william

PostSubject: Re: SoF Declares for RHQ Rank   SoF Declares for RHQ Rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:28 pm

so on runehead...the official result is that we lost still? or did we win sumhow?
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698
jeunslo
MOD
MOD
jeunslo

PostSubject: Re: SoF Declares for RHQ Rank   SoF Declares for RHQ Rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:43 am

Look at the poll at runescape. Jon borth, the warlord, his question has been submitted to the player poll.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?98,99,720,58757698,goto,1
mcnublet
Admin
Admin
mcnublet

PostSubject: Re: SoF Declares for RHQ Rank   SoF Declares for RHQ Rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:51 am

WHERE THE !@#$ WAS I?????!!!!!! GOD DAMN IT HOW DO I ALWAYS MISS THESE THINGS!!!???
Ok guys...... next time there's an event make it one month in advance or thisll just be another disaster. sheesh.Drag I'm mad ya didn't pm me this shit man!!! whenever you see me on let me know WTF is going down and where!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Negerkalle22

PostSubject: Re: SoF Declares for RHQ Rank   SoF Declares for RHQ Rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:10 am

mcnublet wrote:
WHERE THE !@#$ WAS I?????!!!!!! GOD DAMN IT HOW DO I ALWAYS MISS THESE THINGS!!!???
Ok guys...... next time there's an event make it one month in advance or thisll just be another disaster. sheesh.Drag I'm mad ya didn't pm me this shit man!!! whenever you see me on let me know WTF is going down and where!!!!!!

same for me... Crying or Very sad next time someone tell me, like pm me in game - woulda been fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoF Declares for RHQ Rank   SoF Declares for RHQ Rank - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoF Declares for RHQ Rank
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2