Fist of Guthix Pros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fist of Guthix Pros

Hi.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Runescape Prank! scared the people of world 2! ^_^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bk 2lumby4uu
Fogger
Fogger
Bk 2lumby4uu

Old Runescape Prank! scared the people of world 2! ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Old Runescape Prank! scared the people of world 2! ^_^   Old Runescape Prank! scared the people of world 2! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:18 pm

In early 2007, i looked at so many fally massacre prank vids which were horrible (probably because they only had 2 people doing the pranks...) so I thought it would be great to make an even better one! I went through my friends list asking if they had rubber chickens, sadly they sad no...On June 5, 2007, I was in world 2 and saw one of my friends that I forgot to ask if he got a rubber chicken. He said he did have 1!!! I told him about my idea and he liked it. On June 6, 2007 (1 full year after the date of the actual glitch), Me( I played on a different account back then; Jesse1177), Titania Obo(the guy with rubber chicken) , and a few others went to world 2 for the prank. Titania Obo wanted to get a skull over his head b4 starting. I told te "victims" to get some plant thingy that causes u to lose 15 hp when u eat it (the plant thingy is in watchtower quest). When we were ready, we scattered around falador world 2. When titania obo hit us with his rubber chicken, we would eat the plant and lose 15 hp. we pretended like we didnt expect any of this. Sooooo many people were tricked! ^_^. I can remember seeing A L O T of people following Titania Obo.

The prank lasted for 1 hour.
I don't play on the account Jesse1177 anymore. I play on the account you guys are only familiar of, Bk 2lumby4uu! Smile
Back to top Go down
dragoon 889
MOD
MOD
dragoon 889

PostSubject: Re: Old Runescape Prank! scared the people of world 2! ^_^   Old Runescape Prank! scared the people of world 2! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Haha, nice prank ^_^
Back to top Go down
F4c3 D3st1ny
Legend Fogger
Legend Fogger
F4c3 D3st1ny

PostSubject: Re: Old Runescape Prank! scared the people of world 2! ^_^   Old Runescape Prank! scared the people of world 2! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:57 am

Nasty prank. I'd never do that. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Runescape Prank! scared the people of world 2! ^_^   Old Runescape Prank! scared the people of world 2! ^_^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Runescape Prank! scared the people of world 2! ^_^
Page 1 of 1